PDA

View Full Version : Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS)

Miss Doronjo
March 17th, 2013, 04:05 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a4/Luigi%27s_Mansion_Dark_Moon_%28Boxart%29.png

So, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon or like some people call it, Luigi's Mansion 2. It's going to be released in Japan in March 20th, March 24th in North America, and in March 28, 2013 for Europe and Australia. I was wondering if any of you are excited about this game, because, this sequel was long over due in my opinion! But for those who aren't aware: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is pretty much like the predecessor, Luigi's Mansion, for the Gamecube. Game-play wise, it's pretty similar too, but with some new features, etc. If you want to watch the E3 trailer, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_mwNj06Uo

So anyway, it's due to come out in a few days, so, any thoughts? Got any expectations? Anything else that comes to mind? As the game gets released you can share your thoughts prior to playing the game here too!

TRIFORCE89
March 17th, 2013, 04:10 PM
But for those who aren't aware: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is pretty much the predecessor to Luigi's Mansion for the Gamecube.
This game is a prequel?

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this game. I really like the original and go back to play it from time to time. I'm looking forward to a much larger, yet portable adventure.

Miss Doronjo
March 17th, 2013, 04:18 PM
*fixed the typo* D:

Anyways, yeah, I'm looking forward to the game too~ I really loved Luigi's Mansion for the Gamecube, and I hope that Dark Moon can be just as as good. ^^ I'm not sure how scary it can be, but, I do look forward to the new puzzles!

Evil Stud Muffin
March 17th, 2013, 04:38 PM
The game has a vault for cutscenes and captured boss ghosts, that's all that matters to me. Also the boo hunt is back, so another bonus is in. I love the idea of upgrades for the vacuum, and online booscraper will be amazing.

WarriorCat
March 17th, 2013, 05:57 PM
I remember this being announced at E3 2010, I'm glad it's finally coming out, this is a definite buy for me, I love the gamecube one. Now just a Super Mario Sunshine sequel and a Paper Mario that doesn't dissapoint me, then my (gaming)life will be complete. :D

Spinosaurus
March 18th, 2013, 02:37 AM
Oh jesus, yes. I can't tell you how excited I am for this game. (just look at my avatar) I'm actually playing the original Luigi's Mansion right now because I'm that hyped. This was THE game that I was looking forward to since I got the 3DS.

The only thing that could top this hype is a new Rhythm Heaven, F-Zero or a Wario Land. Get on it, Nintendo!

Aura Vitae
March 18th, 2013, 04:53 AM
March 24th for North America? That's really close. I really loved the one for the one for the gamecube and will probably love this even more. I wonder how it'll use the 3DS's 3D effect if it even uses it though? I haven't played a game on my 3DS yet where the 3D hasn't hurt my eyes.

Nintendork15
March 18th, 2013, 05:57 AM
I've been waiting this since Sept. 2012
Played it at Euro Gamer 2012. <3

Zorogami
March 18th, 2013, 07:04 AM
I never had a gamecube, but my best friend did, and i loved playing this game at his house.
I think I'll definitely go and get it myself this time :D Plus i think Luigi has a great and funny personality, of course he is not the "hero" mario is, but i might like him even more than his red brother