PDA

View Full Version : What Video Game Describes you the Best?

Miss Doronjo
March 25th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Well, video game playstyles come in all sorts. For example, if say, in a shooter game, you'd shoot everyone in sight, or prefer the quiet, bold, and sneaky approach. There are also games that require more problem solving than action. There are also video games that require you to counter other strategies, or, if you prefer, you can go all out. Basically, sometimes you can choose what to do, in each given situation or scenario in video games.

But, considering all this, which video game, or video games, with a particular playstyle, describes you the most, and how does it describe you, based on the playstyle?

Patrick
March 25th, 2013, 06:30 PM
WarioWare DIY is the story of my life. I barely play video games anymore but don't have a problem making them. I've even gone back to school for video game development. You can also make your own music (which I guess would technically be chiptune music) which makes sense considering all I mostly listen to are VG soundtracks anyway. The art component is about how I'm always choosing to draw stuff over, again, playing video games when ironically, I don't want to be a game artist and SHOULD be playing video games to have a better understanding of them.

Spinosaurus
March 26th, 2013, 02:55 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/04/Punch-Out%21%21.jpg

This was easy. It's a boxing game, a rhythm game, an arcade game, and a puzzle game rolled into one. It's like 4 of my favorite things in one charming, hard and hilarious package. It's one of those games that I can easily express AND describe myself with.

Jaysfinest1
March 26th, 2013, 05:38 AM
might be to old for some of you lol but

Final fantasy 7. both cloud and sephiroth =]