PDA

View Full Version : Question: Discussion Master Emblem

Mr. X
April 3rd, 2013, 06:23 PM
Emblem Description
You've made a thread in Other Chat that got over 100 replies! It must have been either really good or a giant flamefest!

Is its description going to be updated to reflect the changes to that forum?

Team Fail
April 3rd, 2013, 06:26 PM
I don't even know if that's handed out anymore, tbh. It probably will in time, though.

Alli
April 3rd, 2013, 06:37 PM
Yeah, I'm sure it'll get updated. And I'm sure it's still passed out, but it's just a matter of sometimes it's forgotten. I have certain emblems for my forums that I often forget about, so yeah.

Yusshin
April 3rd, 2013, 06:39 PM
What changes?

I got that emblem for getting 100 replies on a topic about ketchup chips LOL

Mr. X
April 3rd, 2013, 06:40 PM
Actually, on second though that desciption would work - But it would require creating a second emblem for those who got it for topics that would fall under dd instead of oc.

Although oc is the forum mentioned it was first given out back when the forum was oc&d.

Livewire
April 3rd, 2013, 06:52 PM
Well, 100+ post threads are still kind of rare. But yeah, it should get updated to reflect the name changes here soon. :]

Same with the DCC emblems I JUST HAD MADE

Team Fail
April 3rd, 2013, 06:59 PM
Actually, on second though that desciption would work - But it would require creating a second emblem for those who got it for topics that would fall under dd instead of oc.

Although oc is the forum mentioned it was first given out back when the forum was oc&d.

Not just then, it was given out when Chibi-Chan modded that section before Live did. That's when I got mine.

Livewire
April 3rd, 2013, 07:31 PM
With the name and content changes, the emblems should be as follows:

Chit-Chat & Polls:
Resident Rambler - Given for lots of DCC posts.

Discussions & Debates
Discussion Master - Given for making a thread in D&D 100+ Replies
Mass Debator - Given for debating a lot, lol.

Mr. X
April 3rd, 2013, 07:42 PM
I have the debater emblem and I... totally forgot about it, actually.

Yeah, the new emblems would have to be updated too.