PDA

View Full Version : Question: Donation [Amazon GC]

Reisen
April 3rd, 2013, 09:53 PM
I recently was given a $50 Amazon Gift Code, and would like become a PC Supporter by donating this code...

However, there is currently no automated method to do this, of course, so I am posting this thread to discuss how I may be able to coordinate with the Moderators to accomplish this.

Thank you,
~Tosaka

Echidna
April 3rd, 2013, 11:36 PM
Wait is an Amazon Gift Code supposed to be actual credit to your account or is it just like a Coupon that cuts off the fee? The two would be very different. Also, this is a dumb question on my behalf but you do know that you can donate via Amazon yes?

Reisen
April 4th, 2013, 12:04 AM
Wait is an Amazon Gift Code supposed to be actual credit to your account or is it just like a Coupon that cuts off the fee? The two would be very different. Also, this is a dumb question on my behalf but you do know that you can donate via Amazon yes?

An Amazon Gift Code adds a certain balance to the account.

Also, Amazon's GC Policy states:

"Unused Gift Card balances in an Amazon account may not be transferred." This would restrict me from gifting any Amazon credit acquired from the Code.

I am sorry for my incomplete information.

Echidna
April 4th, 2013, 12:10 AM
That's fine~ (:
You can go here: [Link] (http://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.php?do=page&template=supporters)
Scroll down to where it lists the Amazon supporter purchases and you can buy them from Amazon thus donating to PC. Would that work? I mean using the code/card to buy the donation on Amazon? That's how I donated :p

Reisen
April 4th, 2013, 12:23 AM
Sigh to myself...

I was looking at Rukario's thread, which I thought should have been up to date.

Thank you for this, PEDRO12.

-Request for Closure-