PDA

View Full Version : Deleting Blogs?

moments.
April 7th, 2013, 04:56 AM
So, I just tried to delete an old blog post and it came up with the message saying I don't have permissions. So yeah, is this meant to be like this / has it always been like this, or has something gone wrong?

Echidna
April 7th, 2013, 05:09 AM
I've always been and still am able to delete my blogs entries ;;

Just did a test delete right now :p

shenanigans
April 7th, 2013, 05:58 AM
iirc you need to use the Delete option from "Moderation" at the bottom of your blog's index, but it will work. At least, that's what I remember doing before smodding.

I'll ask an admin to take a look at this, though.

Echidna
April 7th, 2013, 06:03 AM
iirc you need to use the Delete option from "Moderation" at the bottom of your blog's index, but it will work. At least, that's what I remember doing before smodding.

I'll ask an admin to take a look at this, though.

Actually, I managed to delete mine through the 'edit' page ;;
And then un-delete it through the moderation tools.

shenanigans
April 7th, 2013, 06:05 AM
...really? Looks like T6 have weird permissions here. As a T5 mod I remember the way I described being the only way to do it. :/

Echidna
April 7th, 2013, 06:08 AM
...really? Looks like T6 have weird permissions here. As a T5 mod I remember the way I described being the only way to do it. :/

+ I can edit replies to my own blog entry ;-;
Regardless of who makes them...

This is getting awkward.

Went
April 7th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Supporter usergroup permissions are a thing, so don't freak out too much XD I'll look into it, please do continue reporting all strange occurrences so I can fix them!

Anna
April 8th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Okay so I went to delete a comment on my blog because it was dumb and I could not find the box to delete it anywhere at all. And Leafy told me where to look and I've looked at it on multiple skins and it's just... not there? Has that been taken away on purpose or what's going on there?

Echidna
April 8th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Okay so I went to delete a comment on my blog because it was dumb and I could not find the box to delete it anywhere at all. And Leafy told me where to look and I've looked at it on multiple skins and it's just... not there? Has that been taken away on purpose or what's going on there?

Well, I no longer have the ability to moderate comments on my own blog anymore. I suppose that was intentional because I used to be able to edit them lmao.

shenanigans
April 8th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Yeah, you're absolutely not meant to be able to have the ability to edit comments on your blog. As far as I'm aware, it's supposed to work like VMs; can delete, but cannot undelete or edit.