PDA

View Full Version : New Problem: The like button isn't working

Gleam Noiyam
April 13th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem...but...Whenever I try to click the like button it doesn't do anything. =\ When I refresh the page it doesn't seem to work, either. I can make post comments, but I can't like any posts. I use Firefox and I have no idea why it isn't working. It appears as an image to me on both Firefox and Internet Explorer... I wasn't having this problem earlier...it's really weird and I have no idea what to do.

Cordelia
April 13th, 2013, 08:52 AM
I use Chrome and it works fine. I liked your post np.

tabor62
April 13th, 2013, 08:56 AM
I just tested this out on Internet Explorer, it seems to work fine for me. Perhaps it's the forum style that you're using?

Gleam Noiyam
April 13th, 2013, 08:57 AM
I use "Darkness Prevails Once More" I just switched to "Let's Fly Together" to see if it's a skin issue. I can't like posts on the skin I just switched to, either. It's still not working. I'm going to keep switching skins to see if it's just on my end, or it's the skins I'm trying to use.

Sheep
April 13th, 2013, 11:02 AM
The like button doesn't work on Begin, Again for me, which is one of my favorite skins that I sadly can't use because of that. It does work in general on most other themes, though (at least on my end). :(

Sydian
April 13th, 2013, 11:03 AM
It works on Dimensional Rift. Try that instead?

Zorua
April 13th, 2013, 11:07 AM
I used to have this issue for a while, before I just changed themes and then out of nowhere it started working for me, haha! Honestly, I believe it's more of a skin issue than anything else, as not all of the skins are compatible with the like button (but I could be wrong on this). So yeah, it's nothing big. ^^:

Gleam Noiyam
April 13th, 2013, 11:38 AM
It works on Dimensional Rift. Try that instead?

Tried that, too. Every skin I pick it appears to be an image. I guess that it'll fix itself eventually, but for now I'll just keep on switching until it works again. Yeah, Riku be right that it's nothing big. Thanks guys.

Zorua
April 13th, 2013, 11:55 AM
I also forgot to mention that the like button started working for me when I switched back to this account from Winter's Dew.

WD can't like posts at all. Maybe it's a weird permission thing? x_x

Adventure
April 15th, 2013, 10:33 PM
I have the exact same problem as Yuki's Sword. The like button has never worked for me, on any skin. Currently using (well, always using) Forever Standing in Chrome, but I've tried a lot of other skins and tried with Firefox.

Maybe it is a permission thing, yeah?

Shadowraze
April 16th, 2013, 02:39 AM
Well it works for me. I liked the OP and Mac's post to try it. xD

I'm using Chrome btw.