PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Multiquote Blog replies

Team Fail
April 14th, 2013, 08:05 PM
I was just replying to my blog post, when I kinda had a hassle on getting multiple quotes into one reply. Can a multiquote function be added to the blogs, or is there on in the works?

Echidna
April 16th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Haha, I was literally coming to this forum to post this thread when I saw this...

I concur, multi-quote on blog comments would be lovely!

Ausaudriel
April 16th, 2013, 05:02 PM
If you guys can think of any other blog enhancements that you'd like to see I've got a running list for an upcoming big project.

Right now:

Blog entry likes and comment likes
Notifications for comments
Multi-quote comments

8)

It may seem like I'm not doing much and these lists just keep growing, but I promise that's not the case. XD I've got a huge list but there's something really big in the works that I've been devoting my time to, soooo yeah.

Vital
April 16th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Add those three Audy, and you'll become my new best friend.

The notifications one is long overdue, imo. Glad to see it's in the works =D

Oryx
April 16th, 2013, 05:22 PM
The only thing I would add is reports for comments. :)

Echidna
April 16th, 2013, 06:09 PM
If you guys can think of any other blog enhancements that you'd like to see I've got a running list for an upcoming big project.

Right now:

Blog entry likes and comment likes
Notifications for comments
Multi-quote comments

8)

It may seem like I'm not doing much and these lists just keep growing, but I promise that's not the case. XD I've got a huge list but there's something really big in the works that I've been devoting my time to, soooo yeah.

Would we survive without you? No.
I/we love you man <33
ALSO REVEAL THAT LIST ASAP. The suspense is killing me now that you've mentioned it ;;

bobandbill
April 16th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Agree about adding a report button for comments as well.

Jak
April 16th, 2013, 08:25 PM
Those additions will be great, Audy. Thank you so much! And thirding (fourthing? I lost count) the blog comment reports. :)

AWsquared
April 17th, 2013, 01:02 AM
I'd love mutliquote on blogs, I'm always quoting to more than one person on my blog and it's always a hassle to copy and paste them together. Notifications for comments would be really useful too since I never seem to notice when people comment on my blog entries sometimes. I also fifth or whatever a report button for comments. So get on implementing them ASAP!