PDA

View Full Version : Been a while...

-Jared-
April 20th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Hey all, sorry for the absence. I kinda missed you all haha. So glad I have a new computer that doesn't RAGE QUIT WITH A WILL OF IT'S OWN. Now I can actually get online and hold a decent conversation without being shunted out at random intervals.

It has been a while since I have been on here so I, uh, will be a tad confused as to where everything is haha. xD But I hope to have a good time again. :)

shenanigans
April 20th, 2013, 01:37 PM
AAAAAAAA THIS IS AMAZING YES

Welcome back dude! It's great to see you again!! Uh yeah as I said on Msn, Chit Chat & Polls is the new OVP with elements of Other Chat, now Debates & Discussions, and most other stuff is the same or just re-named. Idr if you posted in Tabletop Games but that's been removed totally now.

If you've any questions about new stuff you know where I am or ask anyone else idk just enjoy yourself AAAA I AM TOO EXCITED.

-Jared-
April 20th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Ahaha, thanks man. Can't wait to get back in the swing of things!

Broken_Arrow
April 20th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Oh heyy,i remember you! welcome back here and have fun around forums games like before!

Shadowraze
April 20th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Hello there Pikapal642!

Welcome Back to PC! :) Well I don't remember you that much from before but I know I have seen your username somewhere.

Anyways you should refresh your memory with the rules by having a look at it again. Also if you wanna have a chat don't be shy to VM me I won't bite.

Again, Welcome back and have a nice stay here on PC! :)

-Jared-
April 20th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Thanks guys. ^_^ It'll be a while before I get back into forum games, since I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to those anymore, but maybe every once in a while I'll go back haha.

Hikamaru
April 20th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Ohai I remember you man. Welcome back!

As Razor said, some sections got name changes and Tabletop Games got removed, but we're still the same old PC you know. I feel sorry for that computer of yours, I'm glad things are all better now. I don't know if you remember seeing me but I definitely look different than when you may have last seen me, especially given I'm now a supporter and everything.

Anyways, I hope you have fun and start getting active again. I'm always open for a conversation if you need anything!

- Hikari10

Cadance
April 20th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Great to see you back here, man! I know, everything has changed here. I was wondering what happened to you. xD Hopefully you stick around and give yourself time to adjust to the changes here, because you missed quite a ton! :3

Have fun and see ya around!

Anna
April 20th, 2013, 06:19 PM
JARED JARED JARED ILU I AM GLAD YOU ARE BACK AND AAAAAA I MISSED YOUUUU i could have remedied that by texting you but yeah im not good at that YAY THO STAY HERE MAN YOU'RE TOO FUN TO LEAVE

-Jared-
April 20th, 2013, 06:48 PM
^__^ Nice to see warm welcomes haha. It'll take a bit of time for me to get reacquainted with PC but it should be fun haha

QuilavaKing
April 23rd, 2013, 06:23 PM
I wondered where you went, lol. Glad to have you back. :D

vaporeon7
April 23rd, 2013, 11:51 PM
I do remember that username. So welcome back! It's always great to see familiar faces.