View Full Version : Herro there

April 21st, 2013, 11:14 AM
Hello...new here.
I'm a twelve year old who has loved and still loves Pokémon for the past 5 years.
I enjoy to draw in general, including Pokémon fanart.
Please take care of me...

April 21st, 2013, 11:17 AM
Hello, Sylvery!

Welcome to PC!

If you like to draw, the Fanart Section (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21) will definitely be a good place to start!

If you ever have a question, VM/PM me or one of our amazing moderators.

Welcome, and enjoy yourself at PC!

April 21st, 2013, 11:35 AM
Don't worry I'll take care of you!
Anyways welcome to the great community that is PC! As Delta stated, you'd better have a look at the Art and Design forums!
Have fun and don't hesitate to VM me!

April 24th, 2013, 1:56 PM
Hi there, Sylvery! :D It is a pleasure to meet you and welcome to PC!

Aww, Pokemon is just amazing, isn't it? Glad to see you've loved it for such a long time! It's my favorite franchise and will probably stay that way for a long time. So what game did you start with? What's your favorite Pokemon? Also, the big question.. what do you enjoy most about the series?! Games, anime, manga, cards, hacks, or perhaps merchandise? There's just so much involved in the franchise and I'd love to know what you love about it personally. Since you're an artist, the Art & Design section will be a wonderful place to comment on others' work and show off your own, so I'm hoping you take interest in that part of the forum. If not, there's lots more where that came from! :)

We'll definitely take care of you, so no worries in that regard! Just remember to read the rules so you can understand how the forum works. It's been a few days and you still only have a single post, so go ahead and explore around to get that counter up. You'll probably find a board that interests you fairly quickly given how big of a community we are, so that shouldn't be a problem. And who knows.. maybe you'll make a bunch of friends on the way? That's very likely as well; we do have a lot of members on PC, after all. I'm around to help out if you need it, so private message me anytime and I'll be there!

Enjoy your stay, Sylvery. <3

Edward Elric
April 25th, 2013, 9:54 AM
Hey there! Welcome to the forums! You've come to the right place if you love Pokemon. We all do! There's so much to do here and we're full of nice and kind members. I hope to see you around the forums! Also, I like your username!