PDA

View Full Version : Hello, everyone!

ilias_
April 21st, 2013, 10:47 PM
Hello there! :)

My name is ilias and I am from Greece! I am 18 years old! haha
I started with the game Pokemon Saphire! :) Although I am not an expert I love the games very much! I am so glad I found you all! Finally I will meet people with the same passion for Pokemon! :)
I am not good at introducing myself! haha
Forgot to mention that Dragonair is my favorite Pokemon! haha

PS. Sorry for my English!

Treecko
April 21st, 2013, 11:32 PM
Hey there ilias and welcome to PC!

I don't think I've ever meet someone from Greece on PC before. How cool! Also you're English is actually pretty good so don't worry. :) My first game was Red version, but I do love Sapphire. I honestly think Kyogre is a much cooler Pokemon than Groudon and I've always thought that even when Ruby and Sapphire first came out. This is definitely the place for people who have a strong passion for Pokemon. Pokemon Clubs is one place you can check out if you want to meet people share similar interests related to Pokemon like say Dark-types or Dragon-types. Then there's also Pokemon General for just general talk about anything Pokemon and the Pokemon Gaming forums for anything related to the games. Just explore the forums, you'll even find things not even related to Pokemon! PC is just a wonderfully friendly people to get along with. Even myself. Don't be shy to send me a Visitor 's Message and chat with me. :)

Anyway, hope you enjoy the forums and stay for a very long time! See you around!

Shadowraze
April 21st, 2013, 11:33 PM
Hello there ilias_!

Sapphire was a great game and 3rd gen was one of the best generation out there. First of all you must definitely read the rules so you won't get into any trouble at all. And Dragonair is one of my favorite types too if you want you can join Dragonair related clubs in the Pokemon Clubs forums. If you want to have a chat feel free to VM me.

If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask any of our dear staff members via VM/PM.

Welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)

Imperishable
April 22nd, 2013, 12:00 AM
Hello there! :)

My name is ilias and I am from Greece! I am 18 years old! haha
I started with the game Pokemon Saphire! :) Although I am not an expert I love the games very much! I am so glad I found you all! Finally I will meet people with the same passion for Pokemon! :)
I am not good at introducing myself! haha
Forgot to mention that Dragonair is my favorite Pokemon! haha

PS. Sorry for my English!

Hi there ilias, I'm Classic Sonic, and while my username may put you off, I'm indeed a huge fan of Pokemon :D
You're from Greece? Awesome country imo, wanna visit one day :)
You don't have to be an expert to love the Pokemon games, it's a series that's developed popularity for being simple and fun, who says you have to understand everything about it? You'll most certainly find users among you who are also big fans of Pokemon, and may even share your likes/dislikes! Nice introduction btw, it's not too bad :)
I hope you have a nice time here on the forums, I'm new myself, so if you wanna stop by and say hi, just send a VM :)

ilias_
April 22nd, 2013, 12:19 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome guys! :)

I dont know why I cant reply with a Quote! :(

@AWsquared Hello! I am just exploring the forum! I will check out the Pokemon clubs! thank you! I see you like Treecko? It was my first Pokemon! haha
I agree with you! Kyogre is better than Groudon although I dont like using legendaries!
I just found out what EV training is haha I dont know those stuff! haha

@Shadowraze Hey!
I kinda don't like 3rd Generation! :) haha When my mother bought me that game I was mad it did not have Charizard and all the pokemon I was watching on tv in the game haha I think I left the game for that reason and bought Pokemon FireRed after! haha So, the first game I actually played was FireRed! hahaha.I love all the games tho!

@Classic Sony
Hehe, yes I am from Greece haha You should visit one day! I agree with you! You dont have to be an expert to play Pokemon! Thank you for your nice words! :)

I will sure contact you! Thank you so much again! :)