PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Fan

iLoveCharmander :)
April 23rd, 2013, 06:42 AM
I love pokemon and I always watch the anime. Guys if anyone here willing to teach me how to get pokemon nintendo ds games for my PC please give me a message :) i have a vbag emulator but i guess i can only play pokemon gba games..
have a nice day guys

Treetwig
April 23rd, 2013, 06:49 AM
Hello welcome to pc!:D How are you?What is your nick?Oh sorry anyway see you around the forums and if you have problems don't hesitate to ask the mods and staff ok that's it for now bye enjoy your time here

Cid
April 23rd, 2013, 07:23 AM
So you're a Pokémon fan, you love Charmander, and you watch the Pokémon anime. That's pretty cool to know, but maybe you can tell us more about yourself! This is your very own stage, after all. An intro thread can hold all sorts of interesting facts about you. And if you say enough stuff then maybe your common interests will lead you to become fast friends with the people who greet you! Like me. If I saw that you had a particular interest that I like talking about too, then we could be talking buddies for that interest. And become good friends. :D

I mean don't get me wrong, even without that I'd still be willing to become friends! It's nice to get to know people after all. But if you say more stuff about yourself, you can make it easier for the community to know more about you! Take Treetwig's questions as a place to start. How are you? What is your nickname? Maybe you can tell us more like your hobbies aside from playing and watching Pokémon, your favorite food, what other video games that you play, and so on. The possibilities are endless.

As for your question, I think a good emulator to use for Nintendo DS games is NO$GBA. If your computer's performance is above average in terms of processing power and in the graphics department, then maybe some of the more intricate emulators like DeSmuME would do better. It really depends. One thing is for sure though, you'll find lots of great information about emulating DS games for your PC in one of the stickied threads in the Emulation (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) section (those threads say "Sticky:" before the thread title so it's hard to miss 'em). If you still have questions I'd be willing to help you out! Just PM me and I'll reply ASAP.

Next time you have questions like these though, you can ask them in one of the Quick Questions threads of the section related to your question. Just to clarify that The Welcome Lounge isn't primarily a new user question answering forum. Don't worry about it though, it's alright to ask a question or two if you still mean to introduce yourself. And I think you still do.

Now that that's done, I hope I was at least able to help you out! And gave you some ideas to add onto your introduction thread, too. Make yourself at home! PC's a good place to call home, and it's filled with people and activity that's bound to create lasting memories. Stick around. You'll see what I mean. :)