PDA

View Full Version : I am New

Harvic
April 23rd, 2013, 11:47 AM
Its glad to see such a wondrous community put together on the internet, I'm quite surprised I never found it sooner, being a big Pokemon fan since I was very young and all. I am glad I found it now and have been able to join, It's nice to meet all of you for the first time!

I am known as Harvic and I love Pokemon and want to meet many people on my time here!

Synchronous
April 23rd, 2013, 12:48 PM
Welcome to PC, Harvic.

Glad to have you join us!

If you love Pokemon, then this is the perfect place for you.

I had a similar experience... I hadn't found these fora until about two years ago, and my only regret is not joining sooner.

It's kind of sad to see that no one replied for an hour, giving you even enough time to edit your post... :(

If you ever have a question, feel free to VM/PM me or one of PC's amazing moderators.

Anyways, welcome to PC, and I hope to see you around!

Regards,
~Tosaka

The Sly Fox
April 23rd, 2013, 01:08 PM
Welcome to PC! It's definitely the best community around for Pokemon fans. Glad you found us! There's a lot to do here, so I hope to see you around! :)

Harvic
April 23rd, 2013, 02:53 PM
Thank you for replying! I'm glad I found this place, it seems filled with many Pokemon fans like me, and great people!

Fairy
April 23rd, 2013, 02:54 PM
Hi there Harvic! It's nice to see you've found your way to PC. n_n;

If you like Pokemon and came here to meet some fun and interesting people, than I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly with us. But please, tell us more about yourself! We'd love to get to know you even better! :3

I'm sure I'll be seeing you around the forum. So post lots and enjoy!

Cadance
April 23rd, 2013, 05:28 PM
I literally read your name as "Harvick" and immediately thought "omg he's a kevin harvick fan yaaaay" but then you probably don't know what the hay I'm talking about. xD

Anyways, a huuuuuge welcome to the forums to you! Glad to see ya here. Everyone here, as you can see by your replies to your thread, we are very nice and sweet, and we're willing to be your friend. PC is the friendliest community on the net! Everyone here likes Pokemon, just like you! What seems to be your favorite Pokemon, btw?

Don't be shy and get into the discussion! We have loads of them on anything, ranging from Pokemon to your interests in general. :3 Have a great time, and don't hesitate to message me if you wanna talk! :) Also don't hesitate to contact any staff member in bold, they're always around to help you. :D

Harvic
April 24th, 2013, 01:58 AM
It's nice meeting all of you! My favorite Pokemon have to be mainly the Ralts evolution and Torchic evolutions likely being my favorite!