PDA

View Full Version : Um... Testing....Testing...1...2...3?

Sollux99
April 24th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Um.... I'm like new to this so if anyone could help me fit in I'd be happy to introduce myself and I also would like help.......Um.... I'm like new to this so if anyone could help me fit in I'd be happy to introduce myself and I also would like help.......

Sheep
April 24th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Hey there Sollux! :) Welcome to PC!

What do you need help with? There are lots of ways to get help here; you can contact a staff or regular member, since everyone is always happy to help out. Myself or Cid, for example, are always around to provide any assistance you might need. :D Forum-related questions can also be asked in the Quick Questions & Answers (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=246590) thread, where all of our wonderful members will be able to see your post and reply as soon as they can. I'll start off by helping you with your YouTube code - just put the string of numbers and letters (for example, RZlIcJbbm08), in the [*youtube]code here[/*youtube] tag and it'll work juust fine. Remove the stars from the code, of course! You can find the ID/number and letter string of a video at the end of its URL.

Since this is your first forum (I'm assuming?) you'll probably be a bit confused but honestly, don't worry at all. Lots of people come here for the first time and settle in quickly after a while, it's pretty easy to understand the forum after you've given it some time. :3

Btw, awesome avatar! I looove Sabrina but I'm still trying to get used to her design in HG/SS. Going to restart my HeartGold soon so perhaps it'll help when I finally rebattle her again. What's your favorite generation or Pokemon? :O Surely you must have something from the franchise you like a bit more; do share it with us! Would love to see what we have in common since it makes it a lot easier to make friends.

Enjoy your stay and remember to contact one of the staff if you need anything. We're always around!

Fairy
April 24th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Hey Sollux, and welcome to PC! :3

Like Cirno said, PC can be pretty intimidating at first, but don't fret! It's a super nice place and I'm positive there will be dozens of members here who would love to help you get acquainted. It's a big forum, but as long as you stick around everyone will help you out and point you in the right direction. Myself included!

Don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have and remember to have lots of fun while you're here. :D See you around!