PDA

View Full Version : If you could pick the next S-Mod...

Spectrum
February 8th, 2005, 01:54 AM
Just thought I'd bring back Greg's poll to see what everyone thinks. ^_^;

If you could pick one of the current Mods to be promoted to S-Mod, who would it be? Remember that this is only a poll, and votes won't have any effect on the decision of promoting people. (And yes, Mods can vote for themselves. XD)

As for me, I'd say Mr Cat Dog. He's a nice guy, fairly active, and he mods a lot of forums, so he'd probably be better off as an S-Mod. XD

Ninja Retsu
February 8th, 2005, 02:07 AM
That's really very hard to decide... *thinks* I can't decide between Eli and Ty. They're really good moderators. But,everyone's great too.

Jolty-kun
February 8th, 2005, 02:46 AM
FT xD, yup, really, shes a top poster, really active, mods someforums, shed be a great smod ^^;

Mr Cat Dog
February 8th, 2005, 09:09 AM
Thanks Ty ^_^ Although I don't think I'll be promoted for a long while yet :P Plus, I haven't been around for a long while (only really September when I became active o_O). But thanks anyways ^_^

I can't really think to be honest. There are some incredibly inactive people who I really can't see making S-Mods, and there are some members who are really active, but only post in one or two forums. There are some members who I think would make really good S-Mods if they were a bit more active, and there are some really active members who post all over... but... I'll just vote for myself XD

Eliana
February 8th, 2005, 09:11 AM
I'd vote for myself, but its not right~
Honestly, there are way too many amazing and smart mods, how would I be able to pick from you all? ^_^ You guys rock!

Bay-kun
February 8th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Well, for me its a tie between Kelsey, Ty, and Eli. I think they would all be great S-Mods in their own ways, and all of them have great and positive personalities IMO. ^__^

Eliana
February 8th, 2005, 03:26 PM
^_^ Awww, thanks!!! *blushes* I feel so loved...xD

mew42003
February 8th, 2005, 03:33 PM
I vote Eli!SHe's Great!:D

~James

DragonTrainer
February 8th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Honestly, we don't really need another S-Mod, we're pretty good as is =/

But if I had to pick, I'd say either Miyu-Chan or FlamingTorchic

Miyu-chan
February 8th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Myself of course. :P

(J/K) Well, I think that Oni and Lily are great mods~ So is Eli~ And David~ And FT~ And...

Must I choose? ;_;

Dark Sora
February 8th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Curse you! Only one choice, I can make! XD

Well, there's pretty much alot of S-Mods, so I think PC would overflow, if there are anymore S-Mods. But if I had to choose, I'd definately pick Eli! And no. It's not just because I'm paried with her XD She deserves it. She's a great mod. She tries her hardest to come on and take care of PC with her powers. Her new moto is "To serve and protect" XD

Lucid-Acid
February 8th, 2005, 04:13 PM
eliana XD
she's one of the most acctive members and posters I know, that and she's obssesed with PC =p

Ryoutarou
February 8th, 2005, 04:18 PM
If we needed one more I'd say either Flaming Torchic, or Jon (Mr Cat Dog) Since they're both really good mods that deserve it.

White Christmas Kitsune
February 8th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Eli, definitely XDDD Sorry kels..>.< twas a hard decision. XD

Legendary_Pokegirl
February 8th, 2005, 04:31 PM
I chose Daiaki. :3 No, not just because he is my big brother, and no not because he bribed me. xD; I just think he would be a good S-Mod. He is active a lot, posts in a lot of forums, and her is fairly nice [to other peeps. :3 Not me~ xD]

~Karli

The Fallen
February 8th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Huh only two for toothache, what's your problem lol.Well I would vote toothy lol, he does a realy awesome job with his forums, so I think he would do good with all the other ones lol.

MegaDitto
February 8th, 2005, 04:52 PM
My vote is Eliana ,Miyu_Chan ,Digital Phoenix,Forest Grovyle. Jedi Arama,Brittany, 100marios Alexiz Pika2,Flygon Trainer and Liquid Thunder. One of them.

TRIFORCE89
February 8th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Well...I still think that Ty is fun to say. Ty, Ty, Ty, Ty ....

o.o

Hmm...I dunno? Jedi_Amara? I don't know why, but reading through the list it's the only one that popped out at me. *voted for himself* What? Nobody else is going to.

Kylie-chan
February 8th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Well... I have three choices...

-Jedi_Amara: Nice, active, and mods a lot of places. Also she's Aussie. XD We need more higher staff in this sort of time zone area.
-Daiaki: See Karli's reason, bar the bribery and brotherness.
-Digital Phoenix: Sure hurts to admit this, but I'm not holding grudges. =/ Ty's active [not sure I'd call him nice though], a good poster, and he's very active, especially in all areas but which he mods. xD

Spectrum
February 8th, 2005, 10:29 PM
That last part is so true. :P

~Dragonair~
February 9th, 2005, 06:04 AM
I voted for Eliana. Shes nice and is very active at PC, the other moderators are good too.

KLS
February 9th, 2005, 06:37 AM
I can't really choose one, because Kelsey,LT (LiquidThunder),Kenny and Oni Flygon are all cool in their own respective manner.
but Oni Flygon is definately one of the oldest mods around so i'm suprised why he didn't get s-modded.

Claire
February 9th, 2005, 08:44 AM
I would vote for jon (MCD) he's a long-term dedicated mod ^^

Evenfall Dust
February 9th, 2005, 09:06 AM
I think Eli! she is a great mod and shes very nice too all the members ^^

Dignity
February 9th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Hmm... I would have to go with either:
A) Kelsey: She seems like she does a good job as a mod so far
B)LT: He's a cool guy who can take care of PC well, and
C)Eli: Its Eli, for God's sake!! xD;;!!!
~origin

Eliana
February 9th, 2005, 02:13 PM
oO
Very close....oO;;; Thanks guys! though I dont think I really deserve it ^^; I honestly think I deserve nothing XD

Aaron5367
February 9th, 2005, 02:18 PM
I really like PIKA2 ^^ he should be a S-Mod!

Thomas
February 9th, 2005, 02:20 PM
It should be me of course ^^ aw who am I kidding ;_; Well if it cant be me then definetly Alex...

Kylie-chan
February 11th, 2005, 03:12 AM
Aww, can I take my vote back? Please? XD Now I know Ty, I definitely don't even want him modded. o_o

And by the way, it's not jealousy; even I am not that low. Now that Ty has been modded, he's changed... for the worse. >>

Mr Cat Dog
February 11th, 2005, 03:40 AM
OMG I'm drawing with Eli! O_O I'm so shocked. Thanks everyone o.o

I was going to change my vote to Ty, since he would make a good S-Mod, but that means that Eli and him'll be beating me, so I won't XD

Lil' Schu
February 11th, 2005, 07:03 AM
This is hard...x_x

I'm going to say Ty [Great Friend], Eli [Funny & Friendly =3], Triforce [knows his way around the boards ^_^], or 100marios [been here a long time, deserves it =D].

But that's just me ^_^

Spectrum
February 11th, 2005, 07:06 AM
You think I'd make a good S-Mod, Lexy? Thanks, as well as anyone else who voted for me! ^_^