PDA

View Full Version : Um hi...im minccinostopaz

Minccinostopaz
April 26th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Hi my name is minccinostopaz you probably guessed im sorta um new
I love pokeathelon,musicals,triple battles and shiny pokemon especially cute pokemon.
I am a boy
Im shy
I live in Australia.
It's really nice to meet you guys and girls...

Toshiro.
April 26th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Hello! Welcome to the forum!

Don't be shy! The members of this forum are incredibly nice and will make you feel comfortable. You can make many new friends here! I did!

I love the Pokeathelon, its really fun and better than contests in my opinion. I never really participate in the musicals though. Shiny pokemon are awesome, I only have 2 though. I have a shiny HootHoot on my Crystal Version and a shiny Blaziken on my White 2. (It was from my shiny Torchic in my Emerald). It's on 100 :3

Hope to see you around the forums! (:

tabor62
April 26th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Hey there Minccinostopaz :D Welcome to PokeCommunity! I love the Pokeathelon too, did you ever make it to the last record room? It was pretty hard to do. I'll have to give musicals and any sort of battling a pass though since I really suck at both haha. I also love shiny Pokemon, perhaps you could stop by the Trade Corner (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161) and have a look around? And don't worry about being shy, everyone can move at their own pace. What's your favorite Pokemon game? Mine is SoulSilver because of all the little things, like Pokemon following you, Apricorn Balls, Two Regions.... the list could go on. Make sure you read the rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6446812) so that you don't break any on accident. If you have any questions, or just want to chat, don't hesitate to contact me or another staff member here. Again, welcome to PokeCommunity and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Meganium
April 26th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Aww, don't be shy! Here's a welcome hug. <3 *hug*

Welcome to PC! There's nothing to be shy here, as we here at PC welcome you with open arms! Lovely to see you here. Go on and visit our very own Pokemon Clubs section, since you like cute Pokemon, shiny Pokemon, and everything Pokemon, you can totally join the many clubs out there! I own the Starter Pokemon club mysef, so if you like starter Pokemon too, you can join! :)

I look forward to seeing you there. Read the rules, and don't hesitate to ask for help! See ya!

Shadowraze
April 26th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Hey there Minccinostopaz! :)

Well I like pokeathlons and triple battles too! Triple battles are really awesome! :3 Also there's no need to be shy on the forum you can talk to anyone who you like here. LOL

Anyways, if you like shiny pokemon you should join the shiny hunters club! :) Also if you want to try out something new you should play some of our hack games! :3 They're really awesome and some are on par or even greater than the gen 3 games so you better check them out. :3 Don't be shy to have a chat with me just VM me whenever you feel like too. :3

If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask any of our dear staff members via VM/PM.

Welcome and have a nice stay here on PC! :)

Hikamaru
April 26th, 2013, 07:23 PM
Oh look an Australian I must welcome them :O

Hi there Minccinostopaz, and welcome! Interesting username you have I say, do you like Minccino by any chance? It's one of my fave Normal-type Pokemon and it gets some awesome abilities (like Technician and Skill Link) and the moves to abuse them. Meganium90 already showed you the Pokemon Clubs section where you can join loads of clubs discussing about certain Pokemon, and there's a club for cute Pokemon and shiny Pokemon if you want to check them out.

I think the Pokeathlon was a fun feature in HeartGold & SoulSilver, we have a thread discussing it over in the Fourth Generation Gaming section, and while you're there you might want to check out some of the other fun topics over there. I did love 4th Generation but I'm more of a 5th Generation person.

Anyways, be sure to read the rules or contact a moderator (or even an older member such as myself) and I'll see ya around dude!

- Hikari10

Koishi Komeiji
April 26th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Australian, you say? I'm from Australia myself ^_^
Anyway, pleasure to meet cha! I'm Sonic :D, and I welcome you to PokeCommunity! Hope you have a fun time during your stay, and if you need help, just talk to either a Mod, or a Smod. The Pokeathlon was definitely a change of pace from the ordinary Contests you see in games from Gen 3 onwards..a nice difference, which made HG/SS stand out even further.

Triple battles were a nice feature, allowing for even further strategy between 3 Pokemon on one side at once. If you like shiny and cute Pokemon, as Meganium90 said, you can go to the Pokemon Clubs section, and join a club of your liking! I own the Psychic-type fan club, and there are a bunch of others too! You can go there yourself over: here. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)

Other than that, enjoy your stay, and have a fun time!