PDA

View Full Version : Ummm.... Hi.. I guess...

Mojo2100
April 27th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Hi im Mojo (not my real name) and I'm new and heres a few things about me:
My favourite Pokemon is Salamence
Im from England
I've played these games:
Emerald
Diamond
Platinum
Soulsilver
Black
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky
Games I'm currently playing:
Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke (My starter choices were Salamence Suciune and Geodude, its obvious which one i got)
And yeah!
Thats It!
Bye!

Oh and i gonna make a post lets play for my emerald randomizer nuzlocke, check that out!

TheLaserLuke
April 27th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Hey. I hope you have a good time at PC. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I just noticed but you have never played the original pokemon games!?!

Vegetunks937
April 27th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Welcome to PCf. Enjoy a good time here.

Mojo2100
April 27th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Hey. I hope you have a good time at PC. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I just noticed but you have never played the original pokemon games!?!
Ummm.... Guilty, but i have played soulsilver which is kinda like playing silver... *pokerface*

Toshiro.
April 27th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Hey! Welcome to the forum! Great to have you join us.

Salamence is my favorite dragon type. If you enjoy Nuzlockes, check out the Challenges (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=202)forum. There you can find a ton of Nuzlockes and other things of that nature to do. They're really fun, and a ton of members participate in them!

Hope to see you around!

Zanekin
April 27th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Hello and welcome!,
I'm sure you will enjoy it here a lot of good people, information, and conversations! A little surprised to see you haven't played red/blue/yellow or fire red.

Anyways have fun!

Koishi Komeiji
April 27th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Hi there Mojo, and welcome to the PC forums n_n
Lots of nice people are here, lots of discussions to partake in, and a variety of topics so you don't get bored. You have quite the Pokemon history there, diverse amounts of games. Salamence is one of my favourite Dragon-types, 2nd to Hydreigon in my opinion. Anyway, I hope you have a fantastic time, and if you need help, just ask me or any others.