PDA

View Full Version : HUHU. I ALWAYS FORGET ABOUT YOU GUYS.

miltankRancher
April 27th, 2013, 09:20 PM
^The title says it all. I am really sorry.

I really got quite busy with all my new interests, aside from Pokemon that is, and it was hard for me to visit the site daily because of my academics. I am really sorry. I hope it never happens again, but I still don't know for sure. At least, for the moment, I am back, as long as my academic load is still light. HUHU.

So many new usernames to know. Well, for those new welcome. Let me introduce myself again. I am miltankRancher, or mR (with the capital R of course), your Crobat-Snorlax-Miltank-Infernape-Metagross fan. I loved Pokemon since GSC era, and have been playing it. I am YET to finish BW2, (it gets boring really. Not one of the better games, IMO.) I also write quite a lot (though I really don't finish anything.) I RP when I have time. I guess, that's the basic of me in this community.

IRL, I am a seventeen year old (who just crashed his car yesterday. T.T But I am fine, no worries.) I am in college, second year, taking up a degree in Mechanical Engineering in the most prestigious uni in our country. I like the Walking Dead, BBT, ERBOH, Naruto, One Piece, Fairytail, Sherlock, and Iron Man. And I hate carrots. That's all.

Hey, I'm back. Sorry for the long absence.

~mR

tabor62
April 28th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Hey there miltankRancher, your thread looked a little lonely, but don't worry, I'm here now :D I don't remember ever seeing you, so I guess you were active during my hiatus. But it's fine if you leave for school, education and work is very important after all. However, if you left us for other games.... Why don't you come join us over at the Trade Corne (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161)r? ;3

I hope your car is fine too, though I kind of doubt it :/ How is it taking Mechanical Engineering? It sounds interesting, albeit very difficult. I don't notice Bleach in your list of likes, too many fillers and extensions? :P Also carrots are fine, check your mouth again.

Welcome back to PokeCommunity o 3o

Cadance
April 28th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Well stop forgetting about us and get yourself comfy in some of the changes you may have missed here! And PC definitely missed you! Welcome back to PC my good friend~ Hopefully you stick around here FO GOOD, and see you around!

Ardos
April 28th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Why do you forget about us? :/

Joking! Welcome back to the forums! I don't remember seeing you around before, but hello! Wow, mechanical engineering? That's awesome. I wish you the best of luck with that!

Hope to see you around the forums buddy! Don't leave us again!

Sheep
April 28th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Oh man, I definitely recognize you! Glad to have you back, mR! So sorry you crashed your car but at least you're all right. :( Crossing my fingers the damage wasn't too bad!

School's a pain in the butt so I can relate to your issues. Granted I'm a lazy procrastinator and my college isn't too hard to get through.. though I do wonder how I've gotten away with doing most of my work the day before it was due for four years now. @~@; But since you're in such a good school, I'm sure that'd require a lot more work on your part. Hopefully you do end up having more time for PC this time around, too, that and hoping your interest in Pokemon continues to burn brightly. Maybe sharing your writing with the members of Fan Fiction & Writing will inspire you to finish more of your work?

And by the way, Miltank is awesome! I trained one in Crystal and omg best normal type ever to be honest, at least battle-wise. Snorlax is amazing on its own as well but I just wish he was available a bit earlier on. But oh nooo, you hate carrots! This is blasphemy, they're so crunchy and yummy! ...though getting pieces of them stuck between your teeth is so annoying, haha.

But yeah, pleasure to have you back again, mR! See you around and hope this time you're around for a long, long while!

miltankRancher
April 28th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Hey there miltankRancher, your thread looked a little lonely, but don't worry, I'm here now :D I don't remember ever seeing you, so I guess you were active during my hiatus. But it's fine if you leave for school, education and work is very important after all. However, if you left us for other games.... Why don't you come join us over at the Trade Corne (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161)r? ;3

I hope your car is fine too, though I kind of doubt it :/ How is it taking Mechanical Engineering? It sounds interesting, albeit very difficult. I don't notice Bleach in your list of likes, too many fillers and extensions? :P Also carrots are fine, check your mouth again.

Welcome back to PokeCommunity o 3o

Yeah, were you gone for long? I also don't recognize your name, but hey. Let's be all friends! :) I'm doing good, I guess, in my course, though I'm way too far to graduate with honors. LOL. And, I tried reading bleach. I can't get past first chapter. :(

Well stop forgetting about us and get yourself comfy in some of the changes you may have missed here! And PC definitely missed you! Welcome back to PC my good friend~ Hopefully you stick around here FO GOOD, and see you around!

Hi there Megan! I know, I know. Read the rules, have fun, etc etc. :) Thank you!

Why do you forget about us? :/

Joking! Welcome back to the forums! I don't remember seeing you around before, but hello! Wow, mechanical engineering? That's awesome. I wish you the best of luck with that!

Hope to see you around the forums buddy! Don't leave us again!

Because Math. Mechanical Engineering is awesome! XD

..though getting pieces of them stuck between your teeth is so annoying, haha.

I still do love Pokemon and, yes, my interest is burning brightly. Although, I like other things right now. And, I am in the process of writing a new story right now (a whole new one, not Pokemon fan-fic) but I will not be posting it, until I managed to finish it. If I will. :)) And I quoted you. That= hate for carrots. Plus, it has no taste.