PDA

View Full Version : Cross is here

CrossZero
April 28th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Hello, i'm CrossZero, and i'm at spanish forums. My name in other forums is "XZero" but in this one was allredy used.

I am a 3D game developer and i'm making a pokémon emmerald remake in 3D.

I use a program named "Blender", its free and very usefull.

I don't have a good english, so i hope i could lear a lot of english in this website while i share my knowledge.

Hope to se you latter.

Nathan
April 28th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Welcome to PC CrossZero! Oh wow, a 3D dev! I tried to master Blender once, but boy this software is hard to use! I admire you just for using it. I hope you share the progress of this game with us at the Game Development section. Your English is decent actually, so no worries :)
Have fun and VM me whenever you want.

Yukari Yakumo
April 28th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Hi there CrossZero ^_^
Nice to see you, and I wish you luck on your 3D Emerald remake! Your English is actually quite understandable, so don't fret! Have a fun time on the forums :)

Doppelgänger
April 28th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Hey there, welcome to PC!

A 3D emerald game sounds awesome! I'd play it. Goodluck with that project! And your english seems fine, so don't worry about it!

Enjoy the site and hope to see you around!

Sheep
April 28th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Hiiiya Zero! Great to meet you, welcome to PC. :) Loving the font, green's my favorite color!

Neaaat, your game will have a great place here on the forums. n~n You'll find whatever you need in our Emulation and Game Development board as far as tools and tutorials go, depending on whether your game is a hack of an existing Pokemon game or not. Seems like it's more fitting for Game Dev though, given that it's a remake made with Blender. How long have you been making games? Is this your first one? I've always wanted to make a game but it just looks so, so confusing. Whenever I look into it I end up closing my tab since it just hurts my head how many things you need to understand. D:

Oh, and don't worry about your English! It's a-okay and quite understandable. Some people have here gotten by with an English level lower than yours and even became really well-known community members, so! Besides, you'll be able to practice by posting around the forum, so that's another good reason to stick around (as you said). Glad you seem enthusiastic about it, too.

Wishing you luck with your game and hopefully PC brings you many happy moments! See you around and if you need anything, contact a staff member or post in the Quick Questions & Answers (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=246590) thread. :D

Denny Hamlin
April 29th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Welcome to PC, Zero! No need to worry about the English skillz, we're tolerant on that, and forums is always a good way to learn about English. :) Getting into the discussions here always help too. :D

Yeah, I know it's tough to choose a name here...I know how that feels! My primary name was supposed to be Meganium but that name was obv. taken. xD But it's okay, your name is 20% cooler. :)

As Cirny mentioned, the Emulation section, and the game development section are good sections for you to join in...if you have a project planned out! You can always ask her any questions if you have, as her name in bold indicates she is a staff member here. :)

Anyways, lovely to see you here, and have fun! I'm always available for a message if you wanna talk <3

miltankRancher
April 29th, 2013, 03:43 PM
hi there! Oh, wow. It's been a long time since fans are asking for remakes of the third generation! I hope you do good!

And, as most of the users above me mentioned, our Emulation section is a great place to share your work! People could rate, comment, and be beta testers once it is finished!

Anyway, I hope I could see much of you around! Welcome to PC, and have fun!