PDA

View Full Version : The Solstice has joined!

jwalquis0388
April 29th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Hi I'm Alastair the Fire Solstice trainer and a Senior tcg player. This is going to be greeeaaat...

miltankRancher
April 29th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Hi there jwalquis! What's up with your name? it seems... a little hard to pronounce.

Anyway, TCG is a really fun game. I just got into the bandwagon, a few weeks ago (though I do it online. I can't really spend money on my hobby for cards. :( ) And you're right when you said that this will be great! IT WILL BE AWESOME!

Anyway, see you around PC! Read the rules and have fun.

Meganium
April 29th, 2013, 05:42 PM
The TCG is grrrrrreeeeeeeat. :D I'm actually a collector myself, and although I haven't collected in aaaaages, I look forward to getting into it again, because well, collecting cards is so much fun!

A big welcome to you, my good sir! We have a great section especially for the TCG. Our lovely moderator donavannj is an expert in the game as well as the cards, and if you have any questions regarding that, you can always ask him or ask in any of the threads over there. Im very sure you'll have a splendid time there!

And be sure, if you have the time of course, explore the other sections we have here. Read the rules and have fun! Throw me a message if you wanna be friends! See ya!

Sheep
April 29th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Oh heeey, Alastair! Welcome to the board and it's a pleasure to meet you! :D

I like the TCG too but I don't actually play with anyone. More in it for the pretty artwork than anything else, though my wallet would cry if I actually went and purchased a lot of cards, haha. There's just too many cool ones and not enough cash under my name. Glad to see you've stopped by the TCG board, it's not the most active of our forum sections but it certainly is a helpful place for all of our Poke card game fans. You should totally contribute if you're able to, as well; I'm sure the opinion of a senior player would be highly appreciated! You good at pricing cards, by the way? Pretty sure that's one department we could use a lot of help in.

But yeah, have a great time here, all right? You shouldn't have a problem fitting into the forum since we're quite friendly and fun around here, though you'll definitely need to read the rules to get familiar with how things work. Hopefully you've done more browsing already! We have a lot of places here outside the TCG section, as I'm sure you can tell, so stop by wherever you'd like anytime. :3 We'd love to have you. Oh, and any forum-related questions you may have can be private messaged directly to a staff member or posted in the Quick Questions & Answers (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=246590) thread - don't be scared to contact one of us if you need anything at all!

Enjoy your stay and great meeting you!

jwalquis0388
April 30th, 2013, 07:53 AM
Hi there jwalquis! What's up with your name? it seems... a little hard to pronounce.

Anyway, TCG is a really fun game. I just got into the bandwagon, a few weeks ago (though I do it online. I can't really spend money on my hobby for cards. :( ) And you're right when you said that this will be great! IT WILL BE AWESOME!

Anyway, see you around PC! Read the rules and have fun.

My name's Alastair that's just my email.