PDA

View Full Version : Gyrath here!

Gyrath
April 29th, 2013, 07:27 PM
Hello everyone!
I'm new to this forum and thought I would introduce myself. My name is Paul and I go by the name 'Gyrath'. I am currently working on the Pokemon hack "Pokemon Lurid". Pokemon lurid will be a hack for fire red consisting of all Pokemon from generation I-III. Everything is in it's early stages of production, Maps are being made, story-lines are being written and i'm currently working on the protagonist's sprite.

All feedback and tips are welcome if you have any ideas or just want to learn more about Pokemon Lurid feel free to just private message me!

Thankyou! :)

Koishi Komeiji
April 29th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Welcome, Gyrath! You can call me Sonic :)
If ROM hacks are your thing, then this section (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) is your new base. I wish you luck on your rom hack too :)

Have a nice time at PC, and have fun too!
P.S nice to see a fellow Aussie here ^_^

Meganium
April 29th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Gyrath! Great to see ya here! I'm Megan and it is an honour to meet you! <3

I see you already have a hack going on, right? We have a great section for Emulation and ROM hacking just for you to check out. We have a plethora of members who give each other advice and tips to improve their hacking. It's a lot of fun too! And, you can also create your own team once you are a member for three months, that is...if you decide of course!

And while you're exploring, check out the General Pokemon Gaming boards, where it contains discussions on the first four generations of Pokemon including the first three, which were your first favorites. You'll love it all, you'll love the community after all!

Anyways, nice to meet ya, and feel free to drop by my profile and leave a message. Happy to see ya and I hope you stick around! <3

Gyrath
April 29th, 2013, 08:19 PM
Thanks guys! This community is great!