PDA

View Full Version : The King has returned... again!

World King
May 1st, 2013, 08:21 AM
Well, people of the awesomeness of PokéCommunity, I can finally catch a break from life priorities and have some time to spend on one of my favorite sites. It also helps that I have Pokémon games again to play over Wi-Fi, so you'll all see me very often over at the Battle and Trade forums.

I gotta say, this place DID change quite a bit, but nonetheless I still love it. Hope the veterans around here remember me, and I also hope that the newer ones want to get to know me; I'm awesome. Thanks, all!

~W.K.

EDIT: just for the heck of it, here are a few facts about me:
*My name's Karlos, but people call me Leon, WK... but you can call me however you want.
*I love Shotguns. Don't use them, but they're my favorite type of weapon.
*I have limited friends, because people in Mexico suck. Seriously, they do.
*I'm always sleepy when I'm being trained, at school, or in a similar situation.
*I only drink coffee when it's free.
*I'm not a drinker, so yay.
*I always look totally different in certain situations.
*I avoid social interactions because I can't stand long conversations, especially with topics I'm not interested in.
*I have been cheated Arceus-knows-how-many-times now... Now I don't care about being with any girl (but I could give it a go if one wants).
*I LOVE Captain Crunch. Seriously, you all have no idea how much.
*I'm afraid of honey bees... ;_;
*I don't like fish.
*I don't like dogs.
*I currently work as an Insurance bill account executive, but my dream is to be a game designer.
*Now, as for Pokémon, I loved it ever since I was a little larva.
*As most people that know me know this one, my all-time favorite (SERIOUSLY favorite) is Lugia. Its design, its power, its majesticness in the movie... wow.
*Gen-2 Misty is so beautiful...
*Kids suck now.
*Final Fantasy 7 kicks ass.
*I got hit by a flying coin once... can't remember value, though.
*I'm not a good sports person.
*I don't like social gatherings. Specially from workmates.
*I'm a bit chubby, though that's going to change soon...
*I always dream of being able to fly naturally.
*I like art. Though I suck at drawing. Still, I like art.
*I made an anime story, all in my head of course. But I remember everything from it by heart.
*I've had a heart attack in '09 and now my heart only works 80%.
*If I ask a question, I expect a direct and straight answer.
*I love peanut butter and jelly... *singing banana pops out*
*I love all kinds of music, but some video game tracks really pump me.
*I don't give a **** about fashion.
*Sometimes I feel like I'm getting old... T_T
*There are some people from this Community I miss... specially one in particular... u,u
*I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!
*I also have a certain degree of endless patience. Try it out. (Not really).
*I'm open to meeting new people and friends, so feel free to talk to me. I give candy.
*Also, I live in Mexico. It kind of sucks, but is a good country. So come by and make it more popular!

Toshiro.
May 1st, 2013, 08:38 AM
Hey! Welcome back to PC! Always great to see old members return.

We've never spoken before, but I do remember seeing you around in the past. I remember seeing your grey font color quite a bit. Anyway, yeah, PC has changed quite a bit but you'll quickly get used to the changes. Hope to see you around the forum! Stick around and dont leave us again!

World King
May 1st, 2013, 08:45 AM
My greyness shall never die! :D

Thanks for the welcome, and I'll try not to leave again.

Murt93
May 1st, 2013, 08:50 AM
Welcome back Sir ^ _ ^ Enjoy your time here ;)

World King
May 1st, 2013, 08:52 AM
Thank you, Irish person. :D

Arx
May 1st, 2013, 08:56 AM
Welcome back my king! Your servant has been waiting for your return. In all seriousness, welcome back man. And boy, we have some good things in common, I must get to know you. I didn't know you from when you were active, so that'll change.
Be at ease, we are still the good old PC you knew back then minus the name changes. Have fun !

World King
May 1st, 2013, 09:08 AM
Ooh, I have a fanboy/servant, eh? Awesome. What every King needs.

And as for knowing me, I'm open to it. Trust me, I was here when the name-changing was discontinued; it really didn't affect me since this is my international nick.

Sora
May 1st, 2013, 09:20 AM
Oh heeeeey hi World King! It's nice to see you back around here again. I hope to see you around and while we didn't chat that often while you were here maybe we will get the chance to chat some more this time around yes yes?

Arx
May 1st, 2013, 09:22 AM
Not name like usernames but like forum names.

World King
May 1st, 2013, 10:48 AM
Oh heeeeey hi World King! It's nice to see you back around here again. I hope to see you around and while we didn't chat that often while you were here maybe we will get the chance to chat some more this time around yes yes?
Peaches! You're still around here! :D *hugs tightly* Yeah, we never really spoke directly, but of us older ones, who could not remember you?

In fact, I'mma start now! *starts VMing Peaches*

Kura
May 1st, 2013, 02:38 PM
Hey WorldKing, welcome back! I hope you were doing well during your time off and it is nice to see you back here and posting! What have you been up to during your leave?

awolfsquared
May 1st, 2013, 03:37 PM
Welcome back World King! I wasn't around when you were active, so I never talked to you. But that doesn't mean that can't change! Feel free to send me a VM whenever you like and I hope you can stay more active here. :)

Good to hear you can be able to get Wi-Fi and trade and battle again. I'm sort of into trading but not as much as I wish I could be. The Trade Corner and Battle Corner would like to see you again. They both could use more activity. Looking at some of the facts you wrote, I can see we have somethings in common. I hope that means we can get along! Hope to see you be active more and hope you enjoy it here! See ya!

World King
May 1st, 2013, 03:38 PM
Kura welcomes me back, too? Ok, this is an awesome day.

You could say I've been doing ok. Believe me, a LOT has happened during all this time... a LOT! I'll let you know someday... *goes PM Kura*

Welcome back World King! I wasn't around when you were active, so I never talked to you. But that doesn't mean that can't change! Feel free to send me a VM whenever you like and I hope you can stay more active here. :)

Good to hear you can be able to get Wi-Fi and trade and battle again. I'm sort of into trading but not as much as I wish I could be. The Trade Corner and Battle Corner would like to see you again. They both could use more activity. Looking at some of the facts you wrote, I can see we have somethings in common. I hope that means we can get along! Hope to see you be active more and hope you enjoy it here! See ya!
No wonder I don't recall you. xD Of course that can change. I shall make sure.

Yeah, they were a LOT more active when I was around. I'll try to see what I can do about that. Though the Battle Corner did change more than I thought, but eh... wait, someone actually read that? Huh... spoilers work. Yay! (Thanks, btw).

Honest
May 4th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Welcome back, punk.

<3

Seriously, it's great to see you back Karlos. Stick around, mmkay? ;D

World King
May 4th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Hey, Blue. There's an old friend that wants to say "hi"... punk.

I'll try to stick around, don't worry.