PDA

View Full Version : Hello! :) I'm an awesome new member!

Ribbon
May 1st, 2013, 09:41 AM
Hello everyone in Pokecommunity!

I recently joined these forums in hopes to meet more pokemon fans. My name is Ribbon and I live in Canada. I've been playing the games since yellow version and begun collecting cards recently. I don't really follow the anime, but I used to watch it when I was young.

I lovelovelovelove shiny Shinx and Luxray! They are by far my favorite pokemon. I used to love Wartortle, until fourth generation. And like most fans, I'm excited for the release of X and Y. I'm hoping Sylveon is a new type (light type).

Anyways, I'm looking forward to meeting you all! :D

Meganium
May 1st, 2013, 10:06 AM
Yay! I'm also excited for the new releases of the games as well! Sylveon just might be new favorite of mine but like you, I'm still anxious of that new typing! It's really really suspenseful to see what it'll be!

I'm also a card collector as well. I have about 100 in total, but it's been a long while. How many cards have you collected so far? Haven't collected the Gen-5 collections but I do look forward to do so!~

Glad to see ya here and welcome aboard! Be sure you read the rules since it's quite important, and don't hesitate to contact Cirno if you have any questions or concerns, she's a staff member here and she's more than welcome to answer any! You can also shoot me a message if you need someone to talk with. I'm all eyes & ears. <3

See ya around!

World King
May 1st, 2013, 10:45 AM
So it looks like I'm not the only latest things in the forums... and I agree; I can't wait for 6th Gen (except to get Mewtwo's new Forme - for that, I don't mind not getting it).

I also collect cards, specially Pokémon with "Dark" in their name and Rocket's Pokémon. Anime sucks, but everything Pokémon-else is awesome. Looking forward to meeting you, as well and welcome to this awesome community. *welcoming hug*

Arx
May 1st, 2013, 11:33 AM
Welcome to PC Ribbon! I really lurv your sig by the way. Heard a lot of good things about Canada, seems like it's really good there except the weather.
It was the anime who got me into Pokemon but I never watched many episodes sadly, so I guess we're the same. Sylveon looks like really great btw, I hope to know his type soon.
Glad to see you, have fun and don't hesitate to VM me :)

Sheep
May 1st, 2013, 06:45 PM
...you are indeed one of our most awesome members from username alone, ahhh. <3; Welcome welcome!

I'm glad to see more card collectors! Feels like there's been a bit more around here lately. I have the cards too, though I avoid buying packs since it gets too addicting to spend money on them, haha. The artwork can be so good and admittedly that's the main reason I love to collect 'em. Was going to direct you to our Trading Card Game board but you've found that already, it seems. You're really getting into PC already and are making lots of posts; that's just really great to see. :3 We love members as dedicated as you heaps! You're already fitting in well.

And omg, noo! Wartortle is amazing. His tail is cuddly and in general his design is just great. Are you not a fan of the updated Wartortle artwork? :( I never want to evolve mine when I raise him since he's just so cute. Though my personal favorite starter evolutionary line is Chikorita and Snivy's and they'll always have a special place in my heart.

Stick around and have a great time! Make sure to discuss in our X & Y section as it's a very fun and lively board. Can imagine how excited people will be when Sylveon's type is revealed. :D Hopefully that'll be soon, right? See you around and great meeting you! I'm around if you ever want to talk or need help!