• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Opticum

Master of Bation
Years
Hi, I'm new member of your PokeCommunity :)
My name is Paul and I live in Poland. I escaped from polish forums because their discussion-level was too low to me, as I can say.
I'm fan of Pokemons and I hope I will spend a lot of good hours there.
See you in other threads :P

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome to PC Paul! I'm sure you'll have loads of fun times posting and replying to threads in there. What did you used to discuss in your old forum? We have all kinds of discussions here so you'll obviously feel at ease here.
Have fun and VM whenever you want!

Aquali Umiko

Roaring back with a vengeance!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
Welcome to PC! It is a wonderful, amazing, exotic, fun... Aw heck, it's just a great place. Maybe not exotic, but definitely fun. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Welcome to PC! Great to have you join us. If you need help with anything, dont hesitate to ask any of the staff, they won't bite! Or, you can pretty much ask anyone around here for anything. Everyone's super nice and will help you out.

Hope to see you around! Also, like the username!

Back