PDA

View Full Version : Just Another Basket Case....

ANARCHit3cht
May 3rd, 2013, 07:50 AM
Imma bit of an ambitious chap, but is it not our dreams that drive us? To put it simply... I aspire to inspire before I expire. The best measure of man's character is not what men of his time have to say about him, but what is left in the annals of time, passed down from history book to history book.

I could write pages and PAGES about myself, but to what end? Such a debacle would certainly warrant no grand import, and failing that, bring no justice to my own name. Regardless, I'd only be telling you what I WANT you to know, so you'd just be best figuring it out yourself--If you come a'knocking, chances are I'm going to let you in.

What you can know, however, without myself garnering any obscene amounts of derision is that I am quote unquote intelligent. I suppose that I am, but I fail to see it as such when I regard my intelligence as commonplace, if one actually cared enough to try and do well. I'm honestly just going to start babbling before I'm done here, so I'm aboutta wrap it bullet point style!

My hobbies are: writing(more rhetoric than creative), playing the guitar(even if I blow chunks at it), video games(any and every type), smoking weed, and making people happy.
I am 17 and live in Northern California, next to the Emerald Triangle which explains one of the aforementioned hobbies of mine. It is extremely boring where I live, thus my motivation for coming here, I suppose.
I'm a nice person, really. My philosophy in life is that society's progress is measured by how we treat those that are the worst off. And if I had to grade society at this point... let's just say that it wouldn't go home happy. But that is exactly what I intend to change, should I not suffocate under my massive ego.
And last but not least.... I am almost 100% positive that this song was written about me >.>
Do you have the time
To listen to me whine
About nothing and everything
All at once
I am one of those
Melodramatic fools
Neurotic to the bone
No doubt about it

Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid?
Am I just stoned?

Brownie points if you know that song and band--it shouldn't be too hard :/

Axeliira
May 3rd, 2013, 08:22 AM
Oh goodness...dat song. I know where it came from. But but but...I DON'T KNOW RIGHT NOW. Don't say anything let me think.

Nope I got nothing.

You're from northern Cali? Sweeeeet. I'm from southern Cali and i always wanted to visit up north and see what its like. Well, welcome aboard! I enjoyed reading your interesting introduction and you sound excited to be here...that's great! Your boredom will be cured here in nooo time.

PC has a ton of sections for you to visit, and to discuss as well, so there's always something to do here, and the members and staff here are really polite and amazing :3 don't be shy to approach to any of them.

& don't be shy to talk to me as well! Shoot me a message if you like, and have a great time here! :33

Sheep
May 3rd, 2013, 08:25 AM
This is one of the coolest intros I've ever read. You're definitely a unique and intelligent person; someone like me could never go about making an introduction in such a unique way since I'm generally kinda boring with talking about myself. xD; Welcome to PC!

Society isn't exactly going well right now. Admittedly I'm almost ashamed to live in this world and always wonder what the future will be like.. hopefully my hoping it will be better isn't wishful thinking. It's always wonderful to run into nice people though, they're the ones that make me realize the world might just be savable, haha. :< Buuut on another note.. I'm totally not sure where that song's from, so shame on me. I'm not so much into music (gasp) so the chances of me figuring it out are slim. That's nothing Google can't fix though, ehe.

As a video games fan, you might just enjoy our Video Games (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27) board, so I recommend checking it out! What kind of games are you into outside of Pokemon (assuming you play)? Maybe we have more in common than we think! Another option if you're a guitar player is to show off some of your work in the Creative Media Showcase (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294734) thread in General Entertainment. Been a while since it had a post so it could use a good bump. ;P I'd love to see what you can do, too! One of these days I really want to play the piano since it's my favorite instrument. Stinks we couldn't keep ours when we moved. :( Oh, and of course there's Fan Fiction & Writing (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20) if you're looking for a place to share some of your stories or poems! The regulars there are really good at critiquing and giving tips.

Hope you find what it is you want to do here and enjoy your stay! I'm sure you'll fit in well, so stick around, yeahh? If you need help, feel free to private message a staff member. n~n

ANARCHit3cht
May 3rd, 2013, 08:48 AM
I don't go to SoCal very much. To be honest, depending on where you draw the boundary, I don't think I've ever been there. I've only gone about as far as SF. And well, I'll take your word on the members here! See ya around :)

Well hey! And thanks!! The world is definitely saveable... we just have to cut off a finger to save the hand. Yet a moral obligation exists to both the finger and the hand, and so neither can be neglected. I don't play a lot of videogames anymore, I don't have the money to get the systems... and if I did, not the games... but I've been really hooked on f2p computer games lately like LoL and PoE. I think I'll go check out those links now... adios!

FIKRI 29
May 5th, 2013, 02:03 AM
oh ANARCHIT....
you from northern california , I'm from indonesia
nice to meet you......!
welcome to PC !