PDA

View Full Version : Hello?

catroZ
May 3rd, 2013, 11:52 AM
Hello, I'm zortak.I am a ROM Hacker.Like most ROM Hackers, I will make a hack and post it here( :-) ).Anyways, I'm new here and it's very nice to meet ye all.

I'll be starting a sprite shop soon too->stay tuned!!!

World King
May 3rd, 2013, 12:11 PM
Sprite shop? Can I be the first customer?

Well, ROM hackers are always welcome here. Interesting ideas made into a game, and it's nice to meet you. Welcome to PC, and enjoy this awesome, kick-ass community. Feel free to talk to a mod (or maybe even me) if you need anything.

The Sly Fox
May 3rd, 2013, 12:29 PM
Hey! Welcome to PC!

Many of our members come for Rom Hacking, so your not alone. Be sure to check out our large Emulation section where you can find various tools and tutorials for making your own hack. Then showcase it for all to see! I'm sure you'll spend most of your time there.

Have fun and I hope to see you around!

Nathan
May 3rd, 2013, 12:34 PM
Pssh, I'm the 2nd customer.
Welcome to PC zortak! By the likes of it, seems like you are a spriter. Then our Art&Design forum is for you. There's also the Emulation&RomHacking forum where you can download many great hacks made by our members. You can even post your own! If you are looking to make/join a team, take a look at the Team Discussions subforum.
I hope to see your hack soon, until then have fun!

catroZ
May 3rd, 2013, 12:35 PM
Hey! Welcome to PC!

Many of our members come for Rom Hacking, so your not alone. Be sure to check out our large Emulation section where you can find various tools and tutorials for making your own hack. Then showcase it for all to see! I'm sure you'll spend most of your time there.

Have fun and I hope to see you around!
Thanks Toshiro, I just finished making the first town in my hack, looks so good...ah well you'll see it when I release the Preview Build(Build 100, I use builds instead of beta's, alpha's ,etc. because don't like using the greek alphabet :-) )

Sorry for double-posting, don't know how to edit *yet* :-(
Pssh, I'm the 2nd customer.
Welcome to PC zortak! By the likes of it, seems like you are a spriter. Then our Art&Design forum is for you. There's also the Emulation&RomHacking forum where you can download many great hacks made by our members. You can even post your own! If you are looking to make/join a team, take a look at the Team Discussions subforum.
I hope to see your hack soon, until then have fun!
I don't even have a clue how to insert sprites into a ROM, I once tried and ended up corrupting the whole ROM :-).
Maybe I should start the shop now maybe?