PDA

View Full Version : hi im better than molk

intimidatingly cute
May 5th, 2013, 02:32 AM
hi im a smogon user called cheub agent there. molk sucks and forever is ****ty. people said this was a good dating site?

Phosphora
May 5th, 2013, 02:36 AM
Um. Hi Cherub. Who's this Molk guy...?

This is no dating site, can I assure you. Wrong place. Anyway, welcome :3 You can call me Sonic. Nice to meet cha, but just be a teensie bit nicer here :/

intimidatingly cute
May 5th, 2013, 02:46 AM
gee willickers classic sonic i'll be sure to remember that!
well the administrator of the pokecommunity pokemon showdown server told me i could pick up girls here :/
you can never trust authority figures anymore...

Arx
May 5th, 2013, 02:51 AM
Welcome there Intimidatingly cute! Good to see another competitive battler join us! We have the Battle Center for all your needs concerning that.
And as Sonic said, this isn't a dating site but you can still go talk/seduce a girl and you should be a little bit nicer according to the rules.
Have fun!

derozio
May 5th, 2013, 02:52 AM
Lmao, i like your style. Welcome to pc. There are some pretty girls here so you never know... ;p

read the rules if ya haven't, btw. Sure nica might've told ya bout it. But still. Have fun!

Cherub Agent
May 5th, 2013, 03:48 AM
ok guys, apparently i made this account here in 2011 -.-
so ill be using this one instead. dont really like intimidatingly cute, feels too unnatural. see you around :3
and don't worry im not actually a rude person i just like teasing skylight (and my friends like molk)