PDA

View Full Version : hey

Pillodox
May 5th, 2013, 06:43 AM
Newbie here. Been a Pokémon fan since it came out. Sup?

Sheep
May 5th, 2013, 01:53 PM
'Sup Zantox, welcome to PC! Great to meet you! You're the first intro I'm replying to today after a long and tedious two days of doing and finally finishing an essay, so that feels great.

Glad to see you've already been making posts around here; you're looking to be a pretty promising guy, so perhaps you'll become really active soon down the road. Have you been settling in okay so far? And why not share a wee bit more information about yourself so we can get to know you more? :D I know you're a long-time Pokemon fan and so are plenty others here (including myself) but I'd still like to know about what your favorite Pokemon and type is, among other things. Do you play the games or dabble in other parts of the franchise too, like the anime or cards? ..and what do you think of X and Y? That last question is totally required to ask!

Even if you'd rather not add more though, that's all right; short intros are sometimes sweeter. My own introduction way back when was only a sentence or two long, haha. Hope you have a blast around the forum! Stop by the New Users' Hangout (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284723) if you'd like to chat with other new members as well as people who have been here a while and remember to read the rules. We're a pretty amazing forum and love it when new members join, so have a blast posting!

See you around and great meeting you! :)

Isaac
May 5th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Hi Zantox! Wow great amount of post for someone who just joined! Good work! XD

Anyways, welcome to PC, hope you enjoy staying here and make sure to be active! If you need anything feel free to drop a message!