PDA

View Full Version : hellow, everybody!

Hidden Power
May 5th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Hellow trainers!

I've signed to the forum to enjoy a lot!

Hope the threads are hot ;D

I'm from Brazil and English is my second language, so, I'm sorry any mistake I make while spelling.

:)

Passenger
May 5th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Greetings, don't let your mistakes discourage you! My English isn't perfect too!

Isaac
May 5th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Hi Hidden Power! Your english isnt that bad. Tbh it isnt bad at all. I was a little bad at english wehn i first joined ;) but i was 9 so dont judge me XD

Anyways, welcome to PC! This is one awesome place, im sure your going to enjoy it, and the threads are hot in someplaces! Stay active ok? If you need anything feel free to drop a message :)

Nathan
May 5th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Welcome to PC Hidden Power! I have to say your english is quite good so no worries and besides you can always ask people me for some tips. I always wanted to visit Brazil. Such a beautiful country from what I saw on TV!
Why did you join PC? Maybe for X/Y, some romhacks, fanfictions, etc... Anyways have fun! :)

Sheep
May 6th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Wow, you are quite lucky to nab that username. I'm sure a lot of people will be jealous.

But yeah, welcome to PC, Hidden Power. :D It's quite a pleasure to meet you and the Ariados avatar is actually quitting fitting on you, haha.

I'll just echo the rest in not worrying about your English. You'd be surprised with how many people we have here that don't use English as their native language; in fact, one of them is an administrator here on the forums. These people learn a lot of English from sticking around the forum since the practice you get really does help. You'll be no exception, I'm sure! You'll be on your way to being an amazing writer in no time! It may not seem like it but English wasn't my first language either, and now look where I am. Took a while of practice but you'll get it soon.

On another note, I'm super happy to see you've made so many posts already in such a short amount of time. Hope that means you've been enjoying your stay around here! Saw some of your posts in the Fourth Generation board earlier so it's awesome that you're contributing so much already. Guessing that means you've been settling in well. n~n You'll find that you have things in common with a lot of our members so that's always a great reason to strike up a conversation. You'll make friends and practice your English in the process - pretty good deal, huh? I'd love to be one of your first friends if you're interested! Can understand this is a big forum so knowing people makes it a bit easier to stick around. We're all open to chat anytime, though. :)

See you around, Hidden Power, and remember not to disappear! If you do that awesome username will go to waste, and we don't want that, right?

The Sly Fox
May 6th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Welcome to PC!

Don't worry about your spelling, its actually quite good! Anyway, glad to have you join us. Yeah, we have some pretty hot threads! Mostly in the X and Y forum, because those games are going to be a hot release. So you can join everybody speculate on the new pokemon, and other new features the game may have to offer. Or, you can check out the other gaming sections if your not interested in X or Y.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Hope to see you around buddy! Also, Ariados is awesome.