PDA

View Full Version : Hello, PC.

Sanguine
May 6th, 2013, 12:35 AM
Hey there, I'm Moriarteh.

Eh, a friend of mine from Smogon told me about PokéCommunity, so here I am?
I must say, I'm new to the whole forum thing, so it's a little intimidating xD

Hikamaru
May 6th, 2013, 12:48 AM
Hello Moriarteh, and welcome to PC!

And wow we have been getting loads of Smogon users like yourself joining here recently, it seems like they were all looking for a forum that was more diverse in topics, which is exactly what PC is about. You'll find loads of awesome stuff to talk about here, including the Pokemon games, anime, TCG, fanclubs, trivia, battling, trading, hacks, fanfiction, roleplays, art, and a lot more! And nice avatar btw, I love anything that's very cute.

Don't be scared if you're new to forums, I was once like you at some point around 2011. Joined PC after I lurked as a guest for years, and I made so many friends here. I hope your experience will be almost as good as mine, because being an active member and posting is better than just lurking. The staff members (such as Cirno, who mods this Welcome Lounge) are always happy to lend a hand with any questions you have, but some of the older members are keen to help as well.

Have fun here, and if you ever need a friend just send me a visitor message! I'll be seeing ya around gurl!

- Hikari10

Koishi Komeiji
May 6th, 2013, 12:49 AM
Hello Moriarteh! Nice to see you :D I'm Classic Sonic, and it's a pleasure to meet cha!

We've been getting a lot of Smogon members here, I don't know why...oh well, they're most surely welcome :D Welcome to PokeCommunity! Don't be intimidated, for there's help everywhere. There are the moderators and super moderators, who are here to help! Also, there are multitudes of users willing to aid those in need, including myself! So, Hihi, and welcome :) I'm new here myself, having joined only last month, so you're not alone.

mfmeijer
May 6th, 2013, 01:00 AM
Welcome! I'm back after a while so it's almost the same!

Toshiro.
May 6th, 2013, 05:02 AM
Hey! Welcome to PC!

Don't feel intimidated. Yeah, this is a large forum, but you'll get used to it pretty fast! Forums aren't that hard to use, so you'll be a pro in no time. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! All the members and staff are super friendly and will help you right away.

Have fun and enjoy it here!

Arx
May 6th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Welcome to PC! Just like Hikari said, a lot of Smogon users have been coming here in the past few days so you won't be alone and there's me too. You'll definitely feel welcomed here.
We have a lot of topics to discuss at PC. We have boards for Pokemon X/Y, the 5th Gen, Challenges, Hacks, Battle Center and even more so you'll have a lot to do.
Don't be intimidated by the forums. We are quite friendly as you can see. Have fun :)

Seth Rollins
May 6th, 2013, 02:40 PM
WOW ANOTHER SMOGON USER.

WELCOME To PC! Glad to see anothe rone here :D dont feel intimidated, we are all nice here i promise! Hope you enjoy your time here and make sure to be active :D also if you need anything VM me!