PDA

View Full Version : hi newbie

rovain0003
May 6th, 2013, 05:55 AM
hi im rovain im from philippines im glad to make friends here sorry for bad english XD

Zorogami
May 6th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Hey there and welcome Rovain!
Glad you joined us, i'm sure you are going to have a ton of fun
The forums are full of interesting stuff and the people are very friendly (:
See you around!!

Sheep
May 6th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Hey there Rovain! Certainly great to have you here with us so welcome to PokeCommunity. :)

You'll definitely have a blast here; we're all friendly around PC and love having dedicated new members join our ranks! Buuut why not share some more information about yourself so we can get to know you better, if you'd like? I recommend telling us your favorite game, when you got into Pokemon, what you like to do, and perhaps other interests outside if the franchise! Hmm, I'll start with myself to make it fair: I'm a fan of electric types, have been into Pokemon for over ten years now, and love the games, anime, cards, and merchandise. Now it's your turn, yes? Perhaps you can see some things we have in common already right from those few sentences. ;P It'll definitely make getting replies to your introduction thread easier, too.

But I hope you have a splendid time around the forum! Maybe you'll be interested in discussing the newly-announced sixth generation games in the X & Y section (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256), or perhaps you might want to join some Pokemon-related groups in Pokemon Clubs (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)? There's plenty to do here so make sure you stick around and make some posts! Can only be stuck at one post for so long, after all. Besides, that's the absolute best way to make friends! :D

Hope you have a blast on PC and remember that I'm always here if you need help (as are the other staff members with the blue, orange, and red names). Even though your English is good, you'll get some practice by being here as well, so that's another plus to being a member on a big forum like this one.

Recluse
May 6th, 2013, 09:20 AM
hi im rovain im from philippines im glad to make friends here sorry for bad english XD

Hello, I'm Simon and English is my second language too. REMEMBER, don't let that discourage you!

Warship
May 6th, 2013, 10:30 AM
hello! welcome aboard :) as zorogami said there are plenty of things to do here and plenty of people to talk as well so i dont think you'll get bored here. your english isnt bad really and even if it is you'll fix it in no time since you'll usually speak english here. welcome again and enjoy your stay :)

Doppelgänger
May 6th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Hello there! Welcome to the forum!

Don't apologize for your English, its honestly not that bad! Anyway, glad to have you join us. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask! I hope to see you around! (: