PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

Wildlian
May 6th, 2013, 07:45 AM
Hello everyone, I'm Wildlian and I'm new here. The first pokemon I ever played was Pokemon Red. I like how there are so many creatures with all kinds of powers! I got a few ideas so, if anyone wants to here them just let me know! :)

Zorogami
May 6th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Hey there and welcome Wildlian!
You can definitely share your ideas with us, just make sure to
post them in the right forum. There is a lot of them and all deal with
different topics, so check them out and share your opinions with us (:
See you around!!

Wildlian
May 6th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Hey there and welcome Wildlian!
You can definitely share your ideas with us, just make sure to
post them in the right forum. There is a lot of them and all deal with
different topics, so check them out and share your opinions with us (:
See you around!!

Do you mind telling me what form is the right one? ^^;

Zorogami
May 6th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Do you mind telling me what form is the right one? ^^;

Well, that depends on the ideas you have...
There are threads specifically for X/Y, the 5th Gen Games, the 4th Gen Games, Pokemon in General...
Just make sure you post in the right one, or ask a mod where it would fit ;)

Sheep
May 6th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Hey Wildlian, good to meet you! Nice to see you here on PC. I'm Cirno and it's a pleasure to get acquainted with you. :D

So you have ideas? For what exactly? ROM hacks, places to post around here, or something else? There are a lot of sections here and you'll probably be better off posting them in the right section so more people can see it depending on what your idea is about. Are you looking to make a forum-related suggestion? If so, you can create a thread in the Community Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) section; that's where all the suggestions, ideas, and messages related to the community get posted. We have a pretty dedicated memberbase and staff so a lot of us browse that section. Probably better to post such there rather than your introduction thread since it'll be seen by more people that way! To branch off of that, ROM-hacking related queries go to the Emulation & ROM Hacking board (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156), X and Y questions/suggestions to the X & Y board (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256), and so on, as Zorogami has said.

While you're at it, you should tell us more about yourself as a Pokemon fan here in your introduction thread! You know, your favorite Pokemon or type, first game you've ever played, and what else you like about the franchise! We'd absolutely love to get to know you since your introduction's pretty short so there's not much to reply to. You don't have to, but it's a suggestion, right? PC's pretty big so there are a lot of things to do around the forum and may you find that special place here that interests you. <3

Enjoy your stay and remember to read the rules okay! Have fun!

Nathan
May 6th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Welcome to PC Wildlian! Pokemons are truly amazing with their powers, I have to admit that. There's also a ton of them, the more the merrier they say :). Pokemon Red looks like it was a great game, I never got to play it cause I was 1 year old at the time. I'd love to hear your ideas whatever they are, just make sure to VM/PM me. We could also be friends if you want.
Have fun and see ya! :)

Doppelgänger
May 6th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Hey! Welcome to the forum!

I loved Red Version. I remember I got it the day it came out. Although, I'm embarrassed to admit, it took me like an hour to figure out how to exit the players house xD I didn't know that the little rugs were the exits. I always look back at that and laugh!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here and if you need anything do not hesitate to ask! See you around!

Rϵd
May 6th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Welcome to PC Wildlian! Wow pokemon Red? So your a fan of PKMN since it came out? Cool! I have a section for you, where you can discuss PKMN Red,Blue,Yellow amd Green discussions! just click Here! (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36) Hope you enjoy your time here and if you need anything dont be afraid to VM me!