Voltron
May 6th, 2013, 08:08 AM
What's up people!!
Name's Voltron.... and I'm new here... and I like having fun

Zorogami
May 6th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Hey there Voltron!
Welcome to PC, you will definitely have fun around here
There is a lot to see and discover on the forums, so let curiousity be your guide ;)
What aspects do you like most about pokemon? What games have you played recently?
Looking forward to seeing you around!! :D

Voltron
May 6th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Hey there Voltron!
Welcome to PC, you will definitely have fun around here
There is a lot to see and discover on the forums, so let curiousity be your guide ;)
What aspects do you like most about pokemon? What games have you played recently?
Looking forward to seeing you around!! :D

thanks for the warm welcome!
Hmmmm... I mainly have been playing rom hacks.... aspects I look for: that it's a pokemon :p

Zorogami
May 6th, 2013, 08:22 AM
No Problem man!
Well if you like hacks than there is plenty on the forums, so make sure to try out a few ;)
What i meant was what aspects of the games do you like most? Being competitive, catching em all...?

ANARCHit3cht
May 6th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Hey Voltron! I'm new to PC too, so we should be friends. Shoot me a message if you wanna chat sometime. I see that you're interested in ROM hacks which is something I just got into as well. I'm actually planning a game with one of my friends, so I'd you want to be a beta tester or anything that'd be pretty cool. Anyway, hope to see you around! And don't be afraid to be drop by and say hey.

Voltron
May 6th, 2013, 08:37 AM
No Problem man!
Well if you like hacks than there is plenty on the forums, so make sure to try out a few ;)
What i meant was what aspects of the games do you like most? Being competitive, catching em all...?
xD
I know. I'm playing Pokemon Emerald Omega strike.... (Nuzlocke challenge), Pokemon SHattered dreams (hack here) and Pokemon Liquid Crystal!
I enjoy just playing at my leisure.... I used to be competitive... but not anymore.... xD
Electivire ftw!
Hey Voltron! I'm new to PC too, so we should be friends. Shoot me a message if you wanna chat sometime. I see that you're interested in ROM hacks which is something I just got into as well. I'm actually planning a game with one of my friends, so I'd you want to be a beta tester or anything that'd be pretty cool. Anyway, hope to see you around! And don't be afraid to be drop by and say hey.

Awesome! I would love to beta test! And thanks for the welcome!

Zorogami
May 6th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Quite a few games you are playing, cool stuff.
And Electivire is awesome!! :D