PDA

View Full Version : Digimon seasonwunners?

May 7th, 2013, 01:16 AM
Since there are Pokefans who think that the 5th gen don't look like Pokemon...
Are there any Digimon fans that think that anything after the first season (Sometimes 2nd) isn't a digimon and that they had run out of ideas for digimon?

LilJz
May 7th, 2013, 07:18 AM
No, I actually loved Digimon Frontier. It's probably my most favorite season out of all of them.

Lopnis
May 7th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Digimon will never run out of ideas for Digimon, Digimon can be anything

Sweets Witch
May 7th, 2013, 10:02 AM
There's even less ground for this argument when applied to Digimon instead of Pokemon. Anything can be a Digimon. Dinosaurs? Go for it. Wolves? Sure. Lucifer? Why not? A poop-throwing slug? Yeah, and let's stick it in as many series as possible.

Digimon Kaiser
May 11th, 2013, 12:44 PM
There's even less ground for this argument when applied to Digimon instead of Pokemon. Anything can be a Digimon. Dinosaurs? Go for it. Wolves? Sure. Lucifer? Why not? A poop-throwing slug? Yeah, and let's stick it in as many series as possible.

This. I really liked Xros Wars as well. Am I the only one?

Sweets Witch
May 11th, 2013, 02:20 PM
This. I really liked Xros Wars as well. Am I the only one?

I've really wanted to watch it but I haven't found the motivation. I saw the first couple of episodes and I enjoyed them (especially since I thought Shoutmon would be more annoying than he actually is) and I know that the finale is a dream come true, but it's pretty long even by Digimon season standards.

Draco Razr
July 25th, 2013, 08:11 PM
You should keep watching it. The ending HAS SO MUCH EPICNESS!

Hint: You see old faces!