PDA

View Full Version : Pinda.

Azu
May 8th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Haii everyone!

I've been a pokémon fan since like forever (probably like most of you guys).
I would wake up early just to watch pokémon, my parents often scolded me for that meh.
I started collecting the cards but lost most of them by now (bye bye huge packet T^T).
I do still have most of the games though ;D!

Now about me: I'm currently eighteen.
I'm rather closed but nice when you get to know me.
And uhm my favorite pokémon is leafeon!
It used to be flareon or umbreon (I love eevee evolutions meh) but yeah grass/fire types ftw<3!

KriegStein
May 8th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Hello there AzuPazu! That username is realy unique. I have no idea if its a reference to something etc. :'D
Leafeon huh? :D One of the cutest looking eevee evolutions in my opinion. :D Haha.
There are by the way clubs for grass and fire type fans. You can find them in pokemon clubs section. (i think)
Anyhow you have found a great place to be! :D Everyone here in PC is very helpful and allaround nice person. So yeah welcome to pc I hope you have a wonderfull time here etc. See ya around! :D You can contact me with a vm or a pm if you want to talk etc. :D

Azu
May 8th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Hello there AzuPazu! That username is realy unique. I have no idea if its a reference to something etc. :'D
Leafeon huh? :D One of the cutest looking eevee evolutions in my opinion. :D Haha.
There are by the way clubs for grass and fire type fans. You can find them in pokemon clubs section. (i think)
Anyhow you have found a great place to be! :D Everyone here in PC is very helpful and allaround nice person. So yeah welcome to pc I hope you have a wonderfull time here etc. See ya around! :D You can contact me with a vm or a pm if you want to talk etc. :D

Haii haii ;D! Well actually it originated from me calling myself Azu(and that comes from the anime character called Azusa Nakano from K-on!) and some friend of mine of a game started calling me AzuPazuPuzzeh XD.
Omg ikr! ;D I totally love it, even though Eevee is still really cute itself but people seem to ignore it -sad face-.
Who's your favorite eevee evolution - or actually your favorite pokémon in general? ^^
Oh didn't check it out yet, only saw this noob thread. XD
Thank you very much! It seems very active and I hope I will enjoy my stay as well<3.

KriegStein
May 8th, 2013, 08:40 AM
Haii haii ;D! Well actually it originated from me calling myself Azu(and that comes from the anime character called Azusa Nakano from K-on!) and some friend of mine of a game started calling me AzuPazuPuzzeh XD.
Omg ikr! ;D I totally love it, even though Eevee is still really cute itself but people seem to ignore it -sad face-.
Who's your favorite eevee evolution - or actually your favorite pokémon in general? ^^
Oh didn't check it out yet, only saw this noob thread. XD
Thank you very much! It seems very active and I hope I will enjoy my stay as well<3.

So I guess you like anime? (considering your name has a connection to k-on)
Well I like many eeveelutions but I guess Vaporeon is my favourite. (I like nostalgia...) I like water type pokemons but nowadays I prefer ground and steel and dragon. But actualy I like all types. My favourite pokemons... Well most are listed in my bio. But I guess Gardevoir, Aggron, Arcanine, Marowack, Salamence etc etc. :P Im terrible at choosing favourites. I like so many pokemon... :( (wish they were real ;))

Azu
May 8th, 2013, 08:45 AM
So I guess you like anime? (considering your name has a connection to k-on)
Well I like many eeveelutions but I guess Vaporeon is my favourite. (I like nostalgia...) I like water type pokemons but nowadays I prefer ground and steel and dragon. But actualy I like all types. My favourite pokemons... Well most are listed in my bio. But I guess Gardevoir, Aggron, Arcanine, Marowack, Salamence etc etc. :P Im terrible at choosing favourites. I like so many pokemon... :( (wish they were real ;))

Yes I do ^^!
Oh the water type! Everyone seems to love that one, it's always vaporeon or espeon o-o.
Dragon, they're pretty awesome too just like dratini <333!
Gardevoir!! I love how she looks all mysterious. And Arcanine was the best card I ever had XD!
Me too it's so hard, also chosing between types. Even though I mainly chose for either fire types or grass types.
The cuteness of electric types make it hard to ignore them though (I have a huge weakness for cute pokémon).
If pokémon was real, ha I wouldn't even be here ;D!

The Sly Fox
May 8th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Hey! Welcome to PC!

I've also been a fan since the beginning. I actually purchased Red Version the day it came out all those years ago! Time flies. I still have all my cards in a huge binder somewhere in my room. I like to look back at them for nostalgia. Anyway, good to have you join us. Umbreon is my favorite Pokemon ever, so I am glad that you also like him. He's awesome!

Hope to see you around the forums! If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask (:

Passenger
May 8th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Oh Jesus, that signature. I will probably blow up from cuteness overload. Leafeon has best cry in Platinum and best cry of all time in Pokemon games! I'm a huge fan of Eeveelutions as well, however my favorite is Vulpix. And I'm open only when asked. I welcome you too and remember: don't let anything discourage you here!

KriegStein
May 8th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Yes I do ^^!
Oh the water type! Everyone seems to love that one, it's always vaporeon or espeon o-o.
Dragon, they're pretty awesome too just like dratini <333!
Gardevoir!! I love how she looks all mysterious. And Arcanine was the best card I ever had XD!
Me too it's so hard, also chosing between types. Even though I mainly chose for either fire types or grass types.
The cuteness of electric types make it hard to ignore them though (I have a huge weakness for cute pokémon).
If pokémon was real, ha I wouldn't even be here ;D!

Haha! :D I also like Flareon...it would be an exellent pet. XD But there is one fire pokemon that is jist too stunning...Ninetails...oh yes! Haha yeah usualy girls like cute pokemon. :D Same as guys usualy like tough looking ones. The Cutest pokemon that I like must be something like vulpix or skitty... I dunno. So many pokemon...
Also if they were real I doupt anyone would be here... :D Haha. We would all be outside exploring and making teams. Or causing havoc and trying to be the very best. :)

Azu
May 8th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Hey! Welcome to PC!

I've also been a fan since the beginning. I actually purchased Red Version the day it came out all those years ago! Time flies. I still have all my cards in a huge binder somewhere in my room. I like to look back at them for nostalgia. Anyway, good to have you join us. Umbreon is my favorite Pokemon ever, so I am glad that you also like him. He's awesome!

Hope to see you around the forums! If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask (:

Aww, I had blue and silver! I remember that some kid was stuck on the first road.. o-o
You lucky bastard! You still have your cards, I wish I still had mine hihi.
And I swear Umbreon and Flareon were my favorite before I met Leafeon looking all awesome there. XD
Yeah Umbreon is<3!!

Thank you very much >w<! Got it I'll bug you when I need something!

Oh Jesus, that signature. I will probably blow up from cuteness overload. Leafeon has best cry in Platinum and best cry of all time in Pokemon games! I'm a huge fan of Eeveelutions as well, however my favorite is Vulpix. And I'm open only when asked. I welcome you too and remember: don't let anything discourage you here!

Ikr! I loved Leafeon the moment its design came out. Like omg. I need to have that pokémon.
Vulpix is very awesome as well, I'm really emotionally attached to Ninetales because of the episode where she couldn't leave the house because her pokéball was left inside.. it was so sad.
Same thing for Bayleef though.
I'm open well when someone is towards me or if I'm used to you I suppose :D!
Thank you and I won't~!

Haha! :D I also like Flareon...it would be an exellent pet. XD But there is one fire pokemon that is jist too stunning...Ninetails...oh yes! Haha yeah usualy girls like cute pokemon. :D Same as guys usualy like tough looking ones. The Cutest pokemon that I like must be something like vulpix or skitty... I dunno. So many pokemon...
Also if they were real I doupt anyone would be here... :D Haha. We would all be outside exploring and making teams. Or causing havoc and trying to be the very best. :)

Yeah and then you went to pet it like aww you're so cute -burns- AWCH! Yeah ;D! Ninetales is indeed awesome as well!
That's true, but I sometimes am thinking.. should I collect cute or tough ones o_O and then I keep thinking what type.. and then I get stuck at restarting the game over and over! A never ending cycle..
That would be one awesome dream becoming true *A*.

Genesis
May 8th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Welcome AzuPazu(such a cute username, just sayin')!
I remember the old times when I'd watch anime till my eyes couldn't take it anymore. Ah the sweet age of 8. I wish I'd go back in the anime but for some odd reasons I can't :I Sorry to hear about your cards, must have been a huge loss. Glad you still have most of the games though. And by games, are you excited for X/Y? I'm waiting for them to come and to receive a 3DS too.
You're 18, does that mean you're already in college? I'm a high schooler myself sadly :( What do you plan on learning? Glaceon is my favorite Eeveelution along with Flareon. And I agree grass/fire rock! Have fun and make sure to shoot me a VM :)

Azu
May 8th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Welcome AzuPazu(such a cute username, just sayin')!
I remember the old times when I'd watch anime till my eyes couldn't take it anymore. Ah the sweet age of 8. I wish I'd go back in the anime but for some odd reasons I can't :I Sorry to hear about your cards, must have been a huge loss. Glad you still have most of the games though. And by games, are you excited for X/Y? I'm waiting for them to come and to receive a 3DS too.
You're 18, does that mean you're already in college? I'm a high schooler myself sadly :( What do you plan on learning? Glaceon is my favorite Eeveelution along with Flareon. And I agree grass/fire rock! Have fun and make sure to shoot me a VM :)

Thank you thank you *A* it finally became original XD!
Yeah, I used to watch more anime years ago as well. I don't know, I just have those mood swings.
Indeed, those precious cards T^T they were still those old *** ones before the glittered ones came out and before the cards with weird plastic doll models on it.
Well a bit but since I don't have a nitendo 3ds I'll still have to buy one first before trying the game.
I do am curious about the type of the new eevee~.
No not yet failed a few years (I'm too lazy to study ^^;;;).
What do you study? And honestly so far I have no idea myself what to study, so many options yet I didn't really find an option yet that I REALLY want to do so meh.
Glaceon cool, that one came out together with leafeon right?<3 Glaceon's adorable.
H5 for grass/fire types!!!
Thank you and uhm.. what's a VM? Don't kill me T^T.

Pinkish Purple
May 9th, 2013, 04:42 AM
Hihi! ^^ cute name you got there :) Is that signature made by you? It looks fukazowa-ing great!

Azu
May 9th, 2013, 04:50 AM
Hihi! ^^ cute name you got there :) Is that signature made by you? It looks fukazowa-ing great!
Thank you very much *A*.
And sadly no. I stole it from the net -thief alert thief alert- QAQ.