View Full Version : Favorite Admin? ~REVIVED~

The Fallen
February 8th, 2005, 7:22 PM
Well lets be a little ddifferent this time around.Like for instance lets add Andy(Arcanine)to the list yay!

And this time don't just say oh I like DF cause she's cool and a good adimn.Say I like DF cause she is really good with members and listens to them before judging, looks on the other persons side and then says what she is gonna say.
Something like that.

February 8th, 2005, 7:25 PM
Casey pwns ALL THE WAY baby! (read my friends list :P)

February 8th, 2005, 7:27 PM
*ahem* Where's Jake, Erica, and Dakota? Praetors are admins without a site. Anyway, my vote easily goes to Jake. He rocks. ^_^ And Erica, Zappy, Claire, and Andy come close behind. X3

Dark Sora
February 8th, 2005, 7:28 PM
Of course I pisked Andy because he's one of my best friends, here at PC

****, i fowgotted about Erica. she's right next to Casey. thanks, Ty. XD oh, and Zappy too.

The Fallen
Yeah, they are sorta admins.but admin is no where in there user profile or anything.Andy has Staff Administrator.Bolded rank, only bolded ranks ar admin members.

February 8th, 2005, 7:29 PM
i think you mean italics. Mods and up are bolded and colored, and Praetors and up are italicized. ^^,

February 8th, 2005, 7:30 PM
Seems like bias to me, because I repeat, Praetors are Admins without sites. >_>;;

February 8th, 2005, 7:31 PM
hmm... yeah, it should count anyone with access to the admin CP... (Dakota, Erica, and someone else i forgot XD)

The Fallen
February 8th, 2005, 7:32 PM
Cause they say Praetor, not Staff Administrator, or Administrator.S-mods have an admin cp also and they aren't included.Because admin title is no where in there usergroup.

Dark Sora
February 8th, 2005, 7:32 PM
They should be in. Praetors are the PC admins that do not have their own site.

February 8th, 2005, 7:33 PM
yeah, i'm a Praetor, or Root Moderator on another site, and they get to do pretty much all the stuff that any other mod could. :\

The Fallen
February 8th, 2005, 7:39 PM
Then why doesn't it say admin anwhere?If the are supposed to be recgnized as admins, then Steve would have come upm with a name or them also.

And if the are admins, why was Andy moved up and Satoshi-Kun stayed in the "Praetor" group?

February 8th, 2005, 7:39 PM
Claire is the best because she is so nice ^^

February 8th, 2005, 7:43 PM
Because everybody was treating Andy like he was lower than the Admins, which he isn't. Neither are any of the Praetors. Geez, people constantly saying "OMG your rank doesn't say Admin so you're not one!" is going to cause every Praetor to be moved to the Admin group eventually... >_>;

Dark Sora
February 8th, 2005, 7:46 PM
Praetor is the same thing as an admin. The only difference is that an 'admin' owns a site. Andy went up, to show that he is the head praetor. That is why he had the title Master Praetor, before. But people kept saying that he's not an admin, so I'm guessing that's why they changed it to Staff Admin. But I may be wrong about why they changed it. You'd better ask him, that.

February 8th, 2005, 7:48 PM
That would be a better explanation, Kevina. Same reason why Abby wanted to be moved back into the Admin group - she was an Admin, but everybody treated her like she wasn't.

Dark Sora
February 8th, 2005, 7:50 PM
Actually, everyone was treating her like she was an admin XD

February 8th, 2005, 7:50 PM
>.< I cant choose between Andy and Casey but..Andy XD

Mr Cat Dog
February 9th, 2005, 1:11 AM
Look. People, this isn't a thread to quarrel about whether Praetors are classed as admins. If DSS (and ONLY him) wants the poll changed to include the three Praetors, then I shall edit it... but only then. So stop arguing! Got it?

As for me... probably Claire. 1) She English (w00t) 2) She's a really nice person I've known before she became admin 3) She's good with people 4) My cat smells like catfood XD

February 9th, 2005, 1:18 AM
As you wish. O_o;

Alright then, one choice... Zapchu. She rocks. ^_^

February 9th, 2005, 6:01 AM
I like Claire the most since I usually talk with her on MSN but the other admins are fine as well. ^_^

February 9th, 2005, 12:38 PM
And then the Praetor falls in to clear things up.

Praetors are apparently considered lower than Administrators. Not in terms of "physical" power, but like when decisions are made. We cannot override an administrators decision -- we can argue about it, but when it comes down to it, we can't do a thing about it. =x So, we are a lower rank in that sense. I have absolutely no idea about Andy, though. o_O;; You'll have to get him in here to clear that up. XD

And the people with access to the Admin CP are only Praetors and above. ^_^; The S-Mods used to have it, but then I realized that I had... basically the EXACT same Admin CP options as Andy did... and I was a whole rank lower. (I'm certain they gave me too many CP options at the time -- I had more than I do now XD XD) So... we dropped the admin powers from the S-Mod usergroup and left it to Praetors+. :o That was back in late-October early-November, though. o_O; Now, S-Mods can edit sigs and avatars and.. I think that's it. o.o

Anyway... I can't pick a favourite Admin. As Andy is included in the poll, it's a tie between him and Claire... and to a lesser extent Steve. =o Everyone else isn't around enough. ;-;

Dark Sora
February 9th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Too bad you couldnt vote for more than one admin. I would've picked Andy and Claire.

February 9th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Claire all da way!!!!!!!!!GO CLAIRE!!!:D

February 9th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Zapchu of course! She is the nicest!

February 9th, 2005, 12:51 PM
I think Claire but Steve and Andy arent far behind, the others havnt been online much and i havnt read many of there posts or stuff like that

February 9th, 2005, 4:19 PM
Claire and Zapchu~ (Too bad Sapchu has school though... ;_; ) xD;

February 9th, 2005, 4:23 PM
Hmmm...for me it was a tie between Andy and Claire. :3 They are both wonderful admins, and great friends of mine~! =] [Except for Arcy...he can be rather cruel at times. ;0; Such as the time he broke mah Hiraikotsu. And Claire is somewhat evil. xD]

So, ish. :3 I voted for Claire, but I still say my two favourite admins are Andy and Claire. <3 <3 <3

February 10th, 2005, 4:51 AM
Awws, you guys are sweet *huggles*
*looks at karli* but im so innocent O=3 ...most of the time XD

February 10th, 2005, 5:23 AM
Thats a dificult choice~ o_o
I dont know if I should vote for Arcy, or for Claire...
They're the only ones I see posting around~ xD
[I see Steve sometimes too, but I never really talked to him, so...]
I'll vote for Claire, since I voted for Andy in the Favourite Praetor Thread~ xD

February 10th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Easy, Claire and Andy XD The two admins I've known the longest and they're really nice people...tad bit "diffrent" but...you get my point XD

February 10th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Arcy,Steve,Claire have helped me on profile issues. But it has to be Kwesi since its the one i know from an old time before on the old PC.

Pokemon Master #1
February 10th, 2005, 11:27 AM
Casey pwns ALL THE WAY baby! (read my friends list :P)
Clair pwns all the the way too :D !

February 10th, 2005, 7:42 PM
I Vote Andy! Go Arcanine, Best Admin Ever!