PDA

View Full Version : Almost 3 months ago...

PokeRaidenFighter350Z
May 10th, 2013, 01:24 PM
I've left this forum almost 3 months ago due to school related stuff and whatnot. Well, since the semester is drawing to a close and the pressure's off... I can finally settle down with my nervousness. Anyway, I'm back and I'm planning to contribute to the BW & BW2 roms by modifying the Battle Subway Trainer Data. It can be done by hex and I've managed to add more Pokemon to the Subway Pokemon database narc file. If you're interested, check my thread in the Research & Development thread... if Dr.Fuji approves the thread...

Nathan
May 10th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Welcome back Raiden Fighter! I know how school can be such a pain sometimes but glad that the semester is almost over for you and even more glad that you can settle your things and come back to PC!
There are some BW/B2W2 hacks out there so maybe your resource will be useful for them. As you're already familiar with the forums, there's no need to tell you to use the Emulation & RomHacking section for all purpose regarding emulator and hacks. I just did :P.
Anyways have fun!

Sheep
May 10th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Heya sir, welcome back to PC! It's wonderful to have you here with us again! Kind of hard to keep away from this place, yeah?

But yeah... school can be such a pain. :( My semester is ending next week and then I'll have my finals, then I'll be done until fall. What year are you in? I'm finishing up my senior year but sadly I wasted a semester testing the waters of another school so I'll be graduating one semester late. My current school isn't too hard (nor is my major) so I tend to have a lot of free time, hence why I'm around the forum a good bit. Hope you are doing well on your exams - let us know! And this time stick around for however long you can since you've been gone a while and we missed you. Pretty sure people will recognize you as well, especially with your amount of posts.

Glad to hear you'll be contributing to the community already and it's cool to see you're a hacker... or a modder, mostly? I don't understand hacking terms so what you said just went in one ear and out the other, haha. Aaand it may take a little bit for Fuji to approve your thread, especially since his mod partner is on a demoted leave of absence right now, but I'm sure you'll get a response in no time. Looking forward to see what you're sharing with the community!

Have a splendid time on PC, and see you around~

PokeRaidenFighter350Z
May 10th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Thanks, and this is my 6th semester, ending my 3rd year. I was suppose to graduate myself but I had to withdraw from one of my classes last semester because I was greatly impacted by Hurricane Sandy, so I had to miss a week or 2 of school. I would really love to share what I have modified with everyone because I know that they wished that there was a different battle subway and so far, I've seen no one attempting to do it so I think I'm the only one doing it. The thread I'm waiting for approval is what changes should be made on the Subway Pokemon in the super lines if any so I can change them around and change the partner trainer's roster.

Hikamaru
May 10th, 2013, 07:33 PM
I remember you! We used to hang out in Pokemon Trivia, remember?

Anyways, welcome back PokeRaidenFighter! I understand how annoying school can be, it can sometimes affect activity here a lot, and I feel sad you had to quit class due to Hurricane Sandy but at least you finally found time to return to PC. We may have changed quite a bit in those few months, such as new features being implemented, new staff getting appointed or some sections getting name changes and/or reorganized.

Well, have fun and stick around this time!

- Hikari10

AWsquared
May 10th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Hey I think I remember you sort. :)

Welcome back to the forums. Sorry to hear about you having to cancel your class cause of Hurricane Sandy. That's awful. But I'm glad everything's all fine now and that you're back to posting on PC again as well. School can be difficult and I remember when I was in high school how I struggled to balance the Internet and real life too. But good you can finally do it yourself. Hope to see you around more and I hope we can chat more too. Send me a VM if you like! Have fun posting and enjoy it here again!