PDA

View Full Version : The Lord of The Rings: Return of The King

igtica
December 12th, 2003, 12:14 PM
lol seeing as the great mvie is fast approaching, i wondered what people think it will be like, and if the believe all the cuts form the book will be worth it. It's been promised to be the best but I'm having difficulty seeing how without the scouring of the shire, but I know I'll love it, can't wait till wednesday for the release. I've seen so many clips I'm hyper and ready. Though no saurman will be a shame :(

Roxas
December 12th, 2003, 12:54 PM
Since it will be the last Lord of the Rings movie, i think it will be the best! I liked the Two Towers. It was cooler than the first part (eccept for the ending of The Fellowship of the Ring).

igtica
December 12th, 2003, 01:00 PM
aww I liked TTT but I loved FoTR! (maybe cos I love boromir though :p). But it'll be great to see the finale! it'll have to be good! I can't wait!

Kayleigh
December 12th, 2003, 01:45 PM
No Sauroman? He's not in it?

Ah well. Atleast I still get to see plenty of Legolas! :knockedou *puts on her Legolas t-shirt, hat, shoes, pants, a blonde wig, and goes off to buy fake bow and arrows*

Greed
December 12th, 2003, 06:34 PM
XD!! You're a Legolas fan too, Kay-kay? XD! Me too! He's soo cute ^-^

I saw the previews and I'm sooo glad its gonna be on theaters soon!!! ^_________^ I'm a huge fan of those movies! My fav charas and Legolas, Aragorn, Gimli, and I'm a huge fan of Eomer ^^; Don't as why, I just think he's really cool ^___^

*gets killed by arrows*

Lokhlan
December 13th, 2003, 02:15 AM
I like Dwarf women... :paranoid:

Kayleigh
December 13th, 2003, 06:43 AM
XD!! You're a Legolas fan too, Kay-kay? XD! Me too! He's soo cute ^-^
Yes! ^_^ Lol, a lot of my friends like him, but I know why. He is really, really cute! XD

punkie90
December 13th, 2003, 06:46 AM
My friend is crazy for LOTR!

Lokhlan
December 15th, 2003, 04:03 PM
I like him because he is an archer. Archery takes skillz foo! Heh. :D

Greed
December 15th, 2003, 06:08 PM
Its coming out Wednesday! ^-^ Good thing my mum's a LOTR fan cus she's taking me and my brother to see it at Friday!!! ^_______^ I am sooooooooo excited!!

I can't wait to see it! Just in time for the holiday break.

*Jumps up and down*

Legolas ish kawaiish ^-----^ Stitched mouth he he he..

*gets killed by arrows*

The Overlord
December 16th, 2003, 02:14 AM
Cool i have to see it i might go to.

Arwen
December 16th, 2003, 12:41 PM
I am planing to see it during Winter Vacation... Not during school.
*puts the school books and the movie on the scale*

*School side goes down and breaks*

100marios
December 16th, 2003, 01:42 PM
Bah, I want to go see it tomorrow......wait.......it's coming tomorrow! *Runs around hysterically.....trips back into chair* I want to see everyone dressed up but my dad can't get out of work tomorrow (he's been waiting for an actual Lotr people movie for over 25 years so I hehe want to go with him) so I'm going to have to go on friday.....drat! I....I..can't wait! *continues to run* I read the book so I really want to see it! Oh yeah and the names Sauron, I guess they want to stay somewhat close to the books.

Greed
December 16th, 2003, 01:46 PM
Hey, at least someone's in the LOTR season! *pokes Arwen's avatar* Hee hee! Arwen's coool ^_^

I've been reading this book on LOTR btw, and I think Elnrod and Aragorn might be related O_O;; Arwen is almost like Aragorn's cousin O_o;;

Isn't that odd? o_o;;

Well, I can't wait!!!!

*jumps off balcony and dies*

100marios
December 16th, 2003, 01:57 PM
Woah there hehe, If ya die you can't see it! Handle your impatience in a dignified manner like me! *still running*

Arcanine
December 16th, 2003, 10:02 PM
OK right now Kairi is at the theater watching The Lord of The Rings: Return of The King, maybe some pop corn and a drink too. XD

igtica
December 17th, 2003, 01:28 AM
lol well RoTK is out now! Haven't seen it! GO GO NOW! I've got my ticket for later :Di CAN'T WAIT *bounces up and down*

Kenta
December 17th, 2003, 02:24 AM
Just came back from the theater(midnight show)

Wow!

Amazing what they did!

I would laugh if they didnt win best picture

Its a must see for anyone

Course my favorite part is how they showed Minas Morgal(Minas Ithil). Very detailed

The beacon lighting was great(signal flares to get Rohan to come)

3 and a half hours definately couldnt get everything. Lots of things were left out. But then theres always the special editions

Kairi
December 17th, 2003, 02:27 AM
It was awesome! I loved the last 2/3 of it the most. Minas Territh(sp?) was done very well, but not really as close to the end of the movie as I thought. They took out the Scouring of the Shire, its rumored to be in the extended.

Kenta
December 17th, 2003, 02:35 AM
I dunno. It might be hard to put it in the extended considering they came back home all cheerful and happy.

not one trace of Saruman and the Shire being rebuilt

maybe they could add the extra traveling of Frodo and Sam when they run into a garrison of Orcs going to the gate. Then running into men from the east and escaping amid the turmoil

they did do that in the animated Return of the King :laugh:

punkie90
December 17th, 2003, 04:38 AM
Well.I don't vcare to watch movies (other than anime or scary or killing )Butmtommarow all the kid's my grad(8 th ) Are going to see the return of the king. Of course i get one 2 that i shpoudn't of have abnd i can't go. Plus I don't reallly care. I will just skip school otmarrow so i don;'y have to be in 1st period all day.

Greed
December 17th, 2003, 10:21 AM
I am soooo jealous, Kairi! It sounds soooo awesome! I just have to wait till Friday to see it ;_; Oh well, is there anyone here who can't go see it? If there is, I feel sorry for yall XD

*Gets killed by evil meanies*

Kayleigh
December 17th, 2003, 01:55 PM
It was awesome! I loved the last 2/3 of it the most. Minas Territh(sp?) was done very well, but not really as close to the end of the movie as I thought. They took out the Scouring of the Shire, it’s rumored to be in the extended. Really? I'm going tonight! Atleast I think so. My cousin will have to go too, and he has school tommorow and my mom said that he can't be out too late. T-T Waah.

The Overlord
December 17th, 2003, 01:56 PM
Yeah i cant see it eather cause i just blew my money on clothes.

100marios
December 17th, 2003, 02:05 PM
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh Maaaannn!!! I have to wait 'til this weekend! Drat! Curse them! We hates them! (just kidding hehe) I was born to watch this movie! When I was small I used to always get angry at my dad because he used to call me(while singing) "Jordan, of the nine fingers....and the ring of doom!!"....of course I didn't know what LOTR was then. That was around 1995....

Lokhlan
December 17th, 2003, 07:48 PM
.: Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King :.

I took 4 hours of my time today to head out to Regal Cinema & view the newest movie in the LOTR trilogy & I was glad I did! I was amazed at how much action they packed in this movie. Just when you think the movies final battle is over, another takes it's place & excits you further. If you've seen the 1st two, please, do yourself a favor & go see the final movie in all it's big screen glory. You won't regret it, I promise...

Btw, has anyone else seen it yet? Err, did anyone else see it today rather?

Arcanine
December 17th, 2003, 09:10 PM
I saw it at 3:45 and this has to be my fav non-Pokemon movie out there. It was a great movie and I cant wate till I get it on DVD then get the EV of it too.
Well it had a sad ending to it (im not going to let every one that has not seen it know how its going to end XD). It was the best of the trilogy. What a great movie.

Arwen
December 18th, 2003, 07:56 PM
EEK! The Return of the King got on 1st in the Box Office on the First Day... Quite Amazing I say...

^_^

punkie90
December 19th, 2003, 06:49 AM
Ya, Well yester day almost all the 8th graders went to go see it. Some said it sucked and some said it was cool. But me myself don't really like that kinda stuff. But the video games are cool...

Dizzy
December 19th, 2003, 10:37 AM
I dont like LORD of THE RINGS, but i know that some of the Yu-Gi-Oh playing sophomores went to see it....

Allstories
December 19th, 2003, 11:58 AM
This movie rocked. I saw it the first day. The other movies were great, but this was ORGASMIC.

Greed
December 19th, 2003, 01:54 PM
I'M GOING TO SEE IT TOOOODAY!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I ammm soooooooo excited!!! Lord of The Rings has the best plot, picture, and effects EVA!!! ^_^

I still don't understand why some people don't like it ;_; Oh well

*gets killed by evil maniacs*

igtica
December 20th, 2003, 02:33 PM
lol I haven't been online since i saw it...well till now I guess :p I really love this movie, I'm so upset that its the last, but what an ending, and some of the most important pieces stuck so cleverly close to the book. i just with the 'green' shire hadn't taken me out of my awe inspired state for a slight moment, but i did expect it. Though I can't put it down, it truly is breath-taking and so well done. I'm sure JRR would be extremely proud. Even if you have lived in a non LoTR state till now, I still insist you break the mould and go see it. It's an experience not to be missed! You'll love it. Even people that say they didn't just don't want to agree with how truely awesomt this film is, and hide true emotion. As I had read the book many times, I knew the story well, but I still gasped and cheered and jumped. lol it was weird as the peeps next to me kept saying touching moments were..well gay...but shortly afterwards they be gasping and go oo Gandalf! and breathed hisses of YES! which caught on the warm air, making them just audiable. Everyone enjoyed it, the whole cinema applauded at the end. You've got to see this! I can't stress it enough. I'll be going many times still.....so i guess if your in england ever come with me ;)

Greed
December 20th, 2003, 02:41 PM
Wow! I saw it yesterday, and DANG! It was sooo cool! I wish I could give off spoilers, but I don't wanna spoil the story! ~.^

Legolas is sooo hot! ^_^ Maybe its cus he almost looks like a chick O_o;;

I think the third movie wuz scarier than the rest, ya know, the war scenes may be a bit too intense for little kiddies ^^;

OMG! The ending was sooo cool! Not the Shire part, I mean the Mordor part O_O;; It was so intense! The suspense was killing me!!!!

*gets killed by intensity*

Kayleigh
December 20th, 2003, 03:22 PM
I SAW IT YESTERDAY!!!!! ^_^ It was wonderful, probably the best one of them all. And CaRtOON's right about Legolas! XD He's hot and awesome, especially in this movie!

Greed
December 20th, 2003, 03:55 PM
I SAW IT YESTERDAY!!!!! ^_^ It was wonderful, probably the best one of them all. And CaRtOON's right about Legolas! XD He's hot and awesome, especially in this movie!

Yep, it wus the best ^_^ I think its cus of all the fight scenes ^___^ Those were sooo intense!

I couldn't stop grinning like an idiot when Legolas came on O___O;;

And Faramir was coooool too ^_^ I'm a Faramir fan too ^^ He's almost like me! I should change my avatar!

*leaves and dies*

igtica
December 21st, 2003, 02:15 PM
And Faramir was coooool too ^_^ I'm a Faramir fan too ^^ He's almost like me! I should change my avatar!

Soz never really a leggy fan :p. :o NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Faramir...ugh! Did I mention I'm a Boromir fan :S. I felt so cruel nodding when Denethor said yes after Faramir said you'd rather it'd been me. :S I can't help it! BORI RULES! I cheered when i saw his pic at the end....shame his only part is the memory of him being shot :'(

prolific_rhapsody
December 22nd, 2003, 08:44 AM
I went to see it 2 days ago.And it was a good movie.It was really different from the book,though.

punkie90
December 22nd, 2003, 09:18 AM
Well. This movie mad like 72 million bux really quik!

igtica
December 22nd, 2003, 12:51 PM
Yeah it made loads, but it deserved to. i thought that this one stuck the closest to the book, the major thing was no scoring of the shire, but only peeps like me can't get over that.

punkie90
December 22nd, 2003, 12:54 PM
Well. It's just that they fighting is cool . But the story lines are fuzzy!

igtica
December 22nd, 2003, 01:00 PM
I disagree I thought that it was all very well structured. Denethor was brillant, maybe a lil ott, but it shocked lots of peeps, but i believe that it was just truful to the book.

Roxas
December 22nd, 2003, 01:08 PM
I just saw return of the king yesterday, and it was the......worse.j/k :laugh: IT IS THE BEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN!!!! :laugh:

punkie90
December 22nd, 2003, 01:12 PM
Hmm, well. My info is comming frommy friend!!!...

Greed
December 23rd, 2003, 02:13 PM
Soz never really a leggy fan :p. :o NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Faramir...ugh! Did I mention I'm a Boromir fan :S. I felt so cruel nodding when Denethor said yes after Faramir said you'd rather it'd been me. :S I can't help it! BORI RULES! I cheered when i saw his pic at the end....shame his only part is the memory of him being shot :'(

*Cries loudly* Waaa! I'm a huuuuuge Faramir fan! When Denethor said that cruel thing to him, it reminded me of me and my parents, I bet anything they rather me die than my lil smart bro ;___;

Anyways, the story line's only way it can be fuzzy, its if anyone didn't understand the movie O_o; It seemed very unfuzzy to me ^_^;

(Loves Kenshin's new avatar! XD)

*gets killed by Legolas*

igtica
December 23rd, 2003, 03:02 PM
*Cries loudly* Waaa! I'm a huuuuuge Faramir fan! When Denethor said that cruel thing to him, it reminded me of me and my parents, I bet anything they rather me die than my lil smart bro ;___;

Anyways, the story line's only way it can be fuzzy, its if anyone didn't understand the movie O_o; It seemed very unfuzzy to me ^_^;

(Loves Kenshin's new avatar! XD)

*gets killed by Legolas*
:s soz! Hey I'm a bori fan. At least your characters scene were mostly half decent ones. All I got was my fave being shot with arrows:( . lol didn't you understand it CaRTOON? have you seen FoTR and TTT? They at least should have made it clearer. Other than that I suggest you read the books :P

lol Kenshin you scared me at first :p

100marios
December 23rd, 2003, 03:05 PM
I saw the movie on saturday and I'd have to say....it was the best movie I ever saw! AMAZING! AWESOME! It was definitely worth the wait! One thing that kinda suprised me was the fact that this movie actually got kinds scary at times! Although I knew how the battle turned out, I felt kind of bad for Eowyn when she had to face off against the WitchKing. That guy's weapon was menacing! Also, even though I also knew how this turned out, I felt very relieved and touched when Sam came to Frodo's rescue with the fight against Shelob. I felt really bad when Gollum framed Sam for eating the Lembas bread and Frodo told Sam to "Go home." I loved this movie from start to finish and I also liked when Gandalf started whacking Denethor with his staff. This movie was funny, epic, sad, maybe even a little scary and overall is the best out of the 3 and best movie I've seen. Now I just can't wait for the extended edition! Only about 11 months to go!

Greed
December 24th, 2003, 04:12 PM
:s soz! Hey I'm a bori fan. At least your characters scene were mostly half decent ones. All I got was my fave being shot with arrows:( . lol didn't you understand it CaRTOON? have you seen FoTR and TTT? They at least should have made it clearer. Other than that I suggest you read the books :P

lol Kenshin you scared me at first :p
No, no, no, no! ^_^ I did understand it, its just that somebody said they didn't understand it, and I was explaining! ^___^;;; I understand it perfectly, I've even been reading the books! XD

Anyways, sorry about Boromir, he's pretty cool, I cried when he died, honestly ;_;

100Marios is right about the movie ^^ It was very cool! Gandalf was soo cool when he whacked Denethor!!! *whacks!*

*gets whacked to death*

latios tamer
December 26th, 2003, 12:45 PM
Since it will be the last Lord of the Rings movie, i think it will be the best! I liked the Two Towers. It was cooler than the first part (eccept for the ending of The Fellowship of the Ring).

thats wrong peter jackson is making a hobbit movie

Timbjerr
December 27th, 2003, 09:05 AM
I'm going to go see it this afternoon. htere is nothing I hate more than going to see a movie relese this huge on the opening weekend, so I always wait a week for this stuff XD
Although I know how it ends (I had to read all three books back in 8th grade), I'm still gonna want to watch it for a while...

Kenny_C.002
December 28th, 2003, 08:34 PM
thats wrong peter jackson is making a hobbit movie/

Well he's working on it anyway. Don't know if Chris Tolkien will let this one go though, he was pretty ****ed at the LOTRs being filmed...

latios tamer
December 29th, 2003, 10:00 AM
who here played the games i played TTT and i'm in the middle of playing ROK (for gba)
and they are really good

igtica
December 29th, 2003, 01:56 PM
Actually C Tolkien wasn't against LoTR being filmed.

I've played TTT on PS2, it was superb. I played RoTK on PS2 b4 it came out (august) as I had a go at the playstation experience. That's really good, i'm saving up to buy it :)

100marios
December 29th, 2003, 08:34 PM
Igtica, how did you do that?
Did you go to that game thing they had for it? I forgot what it was called......

igtica
December 30th, 2003, 12:05 PM
lol the playstation experience was the PS2 expo for the UK. They had loads of upcoming games to play (most out now) so I got to play loads before others and took home this massive goodie bag ^_^ It was a great day. I got to play the next GT and also see an exclusive clip of MGS3!

100marios
December 30th, 2003, 07:44 PM
Ah, is that supposed to be like the E3 here in the U.S.? They had some kind of Lotr expo here back in around august too and they also had a playable Rotk demo, although I would never of been able to go, it was in a another state hehe.

Greed
December 31st, 2003, 08:50 PM
My brother already buyed RotK on Gamecube. He luvs it ^-^ We play together on Co-Op mode frequently ^_^ Its very cool to kick urak-hai-butt *_*

*gets killed by orcs*

100marios
December 31st, 2003, 09:06 PM
Yeah same here CaRtOON. I was going to get it for Christmas, but I...couldn't wait hehe, I got it about a month ago, if not more. My sister and I play it a lot. We 100% in co-op mode and our combo is usually Aragorn (me) Legolas (my sister) although Gndalf is very cool too. I like his staff move where he pounds the ground with and fire goes evert where, and his shield (special move). Aragorn's sword thing where he throws fireballs is awesome too hehe.

igtica
January 1st, 2004, 12:22 PM
lol not E3 like as it was just PS2 expo.we have something else like E3. I love the game too. The co-op was what we played at the expo. Though we were Gandalf and Aragorn in that, but because u have to unlock gandalf, i ended up getting legolas again ( he was my character to level up in TTT) :( and kept him cos of the level he was at. though I kept beating my bro in level and award...he wasn't pleased :p

latios tamer
January 1st, 2004, 03:42 PM
we is major lotr fan we see it twise is any one else? (preciassssssss)

http://geocities.com/speedskatingirl_711/gollumbigeyes.bmp

100marios
January 1st, 2004, 10:21 PM
You really showed your brother Igtica hehe. I really want to see it again but I have no idea when we're going to go. I wanted to go this weekend before school starts again, but my family and I are going to Disney in a matter of hours. (I'm really excited though!) At the begining of every game my sister and I play together I usually have to try to play as both of us to show her how to do it. Lotr: Rotk was no exception hehe.
Me: Look! Orcs! Lets go kick their butt!
My sister: Ahh!! Run away! What do I do? I'm scared!
But I have to admit that she's become pretty good at Rotk. We make a good team. Too bad EA wasn't able to put in the multiple person moves or team up moves, they ran out of time.

igtica
January 2nd, 2004, 11:23 AM
lol the co-op is such a fantastic addition ;)

I've seen RoTK 3 times Latios Tamer! I wanna go again, though the last was new years day. I really wanna go to the LoTR exhibition in London, so I'm gonna try and go there on Sunday ^_^ I can't wait though I have a feeling the dead Boromir in boat model is gonna scare me :S *imagines her saying 'no bori you're not dead', before trying to revive the model :S*

100marios
January 5th, 2004, 05:17 PM
You've seen it 3 times!? You're so lucky! I'm struggling to convince my mom to let me see it a second time! Once we get all the extended editions, my dad, my sister and I are going to have a "Lord of the Rings Day"
where we're going to watch all 3 movies...that is...if my mom allows it hehe.

latios tamer
January 5th, 2004, 05:45 PM
i read lotr and the hobbit and im in middle school (its a college level book)

100marios
January 5th, 2004, 05:54 PM
I read them in middle school too. (although I'm only in 9th grade hehe) I'm positive that "The Hobbit" isn't a college lvl book, but I'm not too sure about "The Lord of the Rings". Honestly, I think it's a high school book though.

latios tamer
January 6th, 2004, 09:31 AM
he wrote it for his college students to read

Greed
January 6th, 2004, 02:24 PM
lol the co-op is such a fantastic addition

Indeed! ^_^ Its very fun! My brother uses mostly Aragorn, and my favorite to use is Legolas =p He's cute, and he looks like a chick @_@;

We make a good team. Too bad EA wasn't able to put in the multiple person moves or team up moves, they ran out of time.

I wish they added more multiple people too ;_; Oh well, it would have been so cool ^_^ But I don't mind now, since my bro only has two GC controllers @@;

Wouldn't it be so cool if it'd be a fighting game too? I mean like.. Aragorn VS Frodo XD That'd be coool ^_^

*gets killed by Orcs*

latios tamer
January 6th, 2004, 02:45 PM
it sais in rotk you can get secret caractures on gba. who are those carectures and how do you get them

and i'm writing a book tat is a sequel to lotr, can you guys tell me what you think about the idea

frodo gets absesed with the ring even though it is destroyed so he makes a new one, and he has to do hard things to make it and after a while he gets it and makes the ring. and he turnes into the eye and i don't know what happens next

Greed
January 6th, 2004, 03:16 PM
You're story sounds interesting, Latios Tamer ^_^

Anyways, the secret characters are

Pippin, Merry, and Faramir ^^ You can unlock them by beating the game :)

*gets killed by Merry*

latios tamer
January 6th, 2004, 03:31 PM
thank you so very much ( i want it to be published)

and the instructions said there were only 2 secret people (gba)

igtica
January 7th, 2004, 01:30 AM
and i'm writing a book tat is a sequel to lotr, can you guys tell me what you think about the idea

frodo gets absesed with the ring even though it is destroyed so he makes a new one, and he has to do hard things to make it and after a while he gets it and makes the ring. and he turnes into the eye and i don't know what happens next
Interesting Idea. LoTR Fanfics are always fun to do. I'd love to see how your ideas would be brought together so they work. I wrote a fanfic for LoTR once (well a bit of one) it was about what Shadowfax saw and described scenes that weren't in the book ( like when Gandalf goes off).

lol I can't hold it any longer! I went to the LoTR exhibition in london on sunday...WOW! I got to touch actual chain mail and 6 of the swords they used! When you see the things for real they all look so amazing. and the stuff they did was so clever..erm yeah I'll shut up now.

latios tamer
January 7th, 2004, 06:03 PM
thank you all for your nice remarks but do you think it could be published (the problem is i think he copyrighted the names for everything) ;_;

100marios
January 10th, 2004, 01:18 PM
Hurray! I'm going to see ROTK again tonight!....maybe hehe.

latios tamer
January 10th, 2004, 04:24 PM
but what do you think about the book?

100marios
January 10th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Oh yeah! Sorry, I sorta forgot in all my excitement hehe. I think it's a pretty good idea. (although it is sorta impossible because Frodo goes to the Grey Havens) To be perfectly honest though I doubt it could be published. Only if you get the right from Chris himself, but I don't think a lot of fanfictions are published. *shrugs* I don't know.

latios tamer
January 11th, 2004, 08:28 AM
well the point of the book is that he goes back

Ice demon
January 13th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Hey, at least someone's in the LOTR season! *pokes Arwen's avatar* Hee hee! Arwen's coool ^_^

I've been reading this book on LOTR btw, and I think Elnrod and Aragorn might be related O_O;; Arwen is almost like Aragorn's cousin O_o;;

Isn't that odd? o_o;;

Well, I can't wait!!!!

*jumps off balcony and dies*

Since i have read all the books [not onlt LoTR]i know^_^
Elronds brother elros became mortal in the end of the first age by choice and became king of men while elrond became an elf.Elros is Aragorns ancestor but by far so it does not matter.However Elronds mom/dad were closely related which is disgusting.
Galadriel is arwens grandmother and Galadriel is elrond great aunt i believe
For more info go read the Silmarillion- my fav book.Aragon is far from arwen's cousin.

If anyone read the Silmarillion please tell me whether the silmarils were all silver/gold or red, yellow and green as some claim.I think they were all silver/gold and i have found no evidence to support the other claim even after looking through the Silmarillion and even LoTR 4 times for some clue??????

latios tamer
January 19th, 2004, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by CaRtOON

Isn't that odd? o_o;;

Well, I can't wait!!!!

*jumps off balcony and dies* they are actually

100marios
January 19th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Has anyone else noticed? In the Return of the King movie, when Aragorn is saying his speech to the Rohan and Gondorian soldiers in front of the Black Gate, his sword is covered in some kind of blood. (At least that's what it looks like) Could it be the Mouth of Sauron's? Could this mean it might be in the extended edition? *is excited* Oh boy! I sure hope so!

latios tamer
January 19th, 2004, 05:40 PM
it is probably from the other battles ^_^

100marios
January 19th, 2004, 05:45 PM
it is probably from the other battles ^_^
I don't know. You'd think they would wash it off after each battle, only common sense.

latios tamer
January 19th, 2004, 05:51 PM
there probably was no time and did you know that no matter what a sword will always decay, NO MATTER WHAT i learned that from a lotr weapons and warfare book

100marios
January 19th, 2004, 06:02 PM
The sword was reforged though, and was pretty much new. His other swords had nothing like that on it though.

latios tamer
January 20th, 2004, 12:20 PM
im not talking about that i was just stateing some facts

100marios
January 20th, 2004, 12:33 PM
Well, I'm still hopeful! I'm waiting for the extended edition! I sure hope they release it earlier, there doesn't seem like much of a point to release it in November, there's no lotr film to continue it from this year...*sniff*...hehe...