PDA

View Full Version : New Problem: Video Autoplay?

Jude Mathis
May 16th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Maybe this has been touched on already, but I don't see it anywhere, so here I am.

Lately I've been a little more active around here, and I've noticed that whenever I visit anyone's profile, that their video autoplays. So does mine. I even made sure that the &autoplay=1 wasn't accidentally in my code.

If this was a problem on my end you'd think that it would happen on other VB forums with that plug in, too, but it doesn't.

Any idea what's going on? x_x

shenanigans
May 16th, 2013, 11:42 AM
This thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=300604) should explain a bit what's going on. Not sure why it's not been fixed just yet, honestly, but yeah it's something happening to everyone and not something to worry about at the minute.

Jude Mathis
May 16th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Oh wow.
Went ahead and posted in there, this can be closed. o w o

Mr. Downstairs
May 16th, 2013, 12:17 PM
While we're on the subject, I'd really like to suggest an option to disabling them for the time being in the User CP, at least until its fixed. I would much rather not go onto someone's profile and have the video start playing.

Melody
May 16th, 2013, 12:43 PM
I just use a clever rule in ABP to block autoplay; but mine still seems to autoplay. I don't know why; because it autoplays, despite me manually specifying autoplay=0