PDA

View Full Version : Hi Hi~

Creativemind243
May 17th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Hi everyone~! My name is Megan, and I LOVE Pokemon! :D And I'm ready to make some new friends on here c:

Dangelitus
May 17th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Hey Megan, welcome to the pokemon community.

You have come to the right place! Im love pokemon too {XD}. You'll find a lot of people who like pokemon.

Tell us more about you, about your favorite pokemon or character from the anime, what other hobbies do you have aside of pokemon.

In my case, my favorite pokemon its alakazam following very close for dragonite.

By the way, in this forum yo'll find a lot of thems to talk, like trades, about the new generation that is coming X/Y, about the actual generation B/W, B2/W2, and the past generation, about the anime, the manga, and even off topics like some fans club.

I hope you make a lot of friends here {:3}.

Doppelgänger
May 17th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Hello Megan! Welcome to PC!

You've come to the right place, we all love Pokemon obviously! This is the best place for discussing all things Pokemon. We have a new forum dedicated to the new X and Y games, so check that out! We also have sections dedicated to the anime, as well as all the games including the spinoffs. If you need a break from Pokemon, we also have many non-pokemon sections you can check out!

If you need anything, ask! I'm sure it won't take you long to make friends, the members here are very kind and helpful! (:

Sheep
May 17th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Hi there Megan! Welcome to the forum! ^^

Awww gosh, your avatar is adorable. I've seen that picture before and every time I find it I stare at it for a while since it's just so nicely drawn. But anyway, if you love Pokemon, you're going to love all the Pokemon sections we have around the community. :D Can talk about any games you like, including spinoffs, trade, battle, and so forth. Have you taken a look around the forum yet? Seems like PC would be an ideal place for you since you're a big Pokemon fan. If you're wanting some suggestions on where to post you can always ask in your intro thread or message one of us and we'd be happy to help out. My personal suggestions for you are Pokemon Clubs (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24) and Pokemon Trivia (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116) - you seem like the person who would fit right in over there. Of course, remember to read the rules in each section to get an understanding of how that particular area works.

Dangelitus and Toshiro have already given you a lot of tips and suggestions as well, so here's hoping you find that special place(s) around here soon. You're free to leave a message on my profile if you'd like to chat as well and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. :) We're all friendly on the forum and always willing to talk so the best tip I can give is to not be shy and get posting! Your experience will be so much better if you put yourself out there and meet people. But you seem like the type who won't have much trouble making friends. Perhaps you can take a peek at the New Users' Hangout (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284723) and drop off a post or two there? It's a nice way to meet other new users like yourself as well as people who have been here for a while, including staff members.

Hope you end up enjoying PC as much as we all do. <3 Have a splendid time!

Hikamaru
May 17th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Hi Megan, welcome to PC!

I have to say, nice avatar btw. Victini and Mew go so well together, and they're among some of my fave Legendaries too. The others have probably shown you some sections you might like, we have sections covering all the Pokemon games. Is there a particular generation you like? Are you looking forward to Pokemon X & Y as well? Yeah I'm so curious when I meet newbies for the first time cos I like to get to know you a bit.

But anyways, have fun and if you ever need a friend I'm happy to talk to you. Just leave a visitor message on my profile, cos I'm always open for new members to meet. Also, contact any moderators like Cirno if you ever need help and I'll be seeing ya around the forums!

- Hikari10