PDA

View Full Version : I'm NEW

cpudude30k
May 18th, 2013, 05:51 AM
Hey everyone as the title suggests I am new, and I really just wanted to share a vid I made about a new fan game called Pokemon Generations, the link to the video is in my signature it would be great if you could check it out, Thanks!

Marisa
May 18th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Hey there cpudude30k, welcome to the PokeCommunity :D

I'm watching your video right now, seems cool :) Anyway, if you need any help, just contact me or a Moderator via VM or PM if necessary!
Happy posting, and if you're doing an LP series, you can post it here! (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=210)

cpudude30k
May 18th, 2013, 06:12 AM
Awesome! I'm also in progress of The Walking Dead game by Telltale, Zoo Tycoon 2, and a more analytical Walkthrough guide of Kingdom Hearts 2

Sheep
May 18th, 2013, 09:29 AM
'Sup CPUDude, welcome! That's certainly an interesting username, was there any thought behind it? :3

Hah, well, your signature is the best place to advertise your videos so I'm glad to see you're already utilizing that. PC is pretty strict with advertising rules since we've had people join and spam solely to advertise their channel or project, which was pretty upsetting. 8( But having your video in your signature is within the rules, so it's fine! I wanted to try Pokemon Generations but it's not for Mac, I think, so sadly that idea went down the drain. Even awesome-looking games like PokeMMO aren't for Mac.. blasphemy! You're mostly a video maker then, right? Are there any other things you have interest in? Perhaps books, shows, or maybe other series you play or watch. It would be pretty great if we could learn a little more about you, though you're not obliged to add anything if you don't want to.

I do hope you end up getting involved in the forum itself, though. We're a very large and fun community with a wide array of topics for all sorts of people, so many come and end up hooked. Any new member is welcome and we're also always around to help out a newbie that might have gotten lost on their way. The Video Games (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27) board is one part of the site that I think might interest you - it has a subforum where you can post LPs and reviews/guides as well as discuss video gaming. Remember to read through the rules if you plan on posting there though, since we want to make sure people don't use PC only as an advertising platform! You can contact the wonderful Captain Fabio if you have questions about posting videos there too, since he was the moderator there for a while. :) Good luck!

Perhaps you might be interested in the X & Y section too, assuming you're following the news on these new games. That's another suggestion you can check out! <3

Have a great time on the forum and stick around, okay! I'm a round if you ever need a friend!

cpudude30k
May 18th, 2013, 03:06 PM
Thanks for that Cirno, uum I really never go on forums haha the only time I ever really do so I can Advertise like a shameless *****. :P With my user name I've actually used it since like early 2000 so I made it my thing. I'll be sure to check out that video games board and just thanks for being awesome