PDA

View Full Version : Hi... :3c

GoldMalik
May 18th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Hi.... I'm new here and a bit shy... :3c

Umm... I like Pokemon a lot, obviously as I'm here...

And that's all... I think...

Umm...bye for now?

Sheep
May 18th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Hey hey! AWWW, now isn't that the cutest avatar ever?! Ahaha, welcome to the forum, Malik~!

Honestly, there's no reason to be shy here. I used to be super shy myself when I first joined and that lasted a few months.. was pretty rough since I always had to edit my posts so they looked okay. >.> But once you get the hang of the community and realize that we're all just friendly Pokemon fans who won't judge you, you'll start letting go of that. Really, PC is an awesome place and we don't want anyone to be shy around here. :) You'll impress us if you just go ahead and make posts around the forum! There are so many things to do here and I'm sure you'll never get bored during your stay. What do you like about Pokemon? And how long have you been into it? Just so we can see what we have in common, mhm. I've personally been into Pokemon for fifteen years now and am still going strong - you'll find a lot of old-time fans here as well as people who are newer fans. They're all equally amazing!

Right now's a good time to join too, actually. :D PC is going to host a Get-Together event in a few weeks, which is basically a group of many different kinds of events that you can participate in! You should check out the voting thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=301414) and place a vote on what time is best for you. This is one of the most fun times on the forum since a lot of members come online to participate and have fun. Also a good way to make friends!

Plus if you're interested in X & Y that board is also bustling with activity so that's another option for you, as well as the maaany Pokemon and off-topic sections we have to delve into. Well, there is lots here so make some posts! I'm always around to help you out if you ever need it so leave a message on my profile anytime. We can even chat and become friends! <3 Enjoy your stay on the forum!

GoldMalik
May 18th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Thanks. And to answer the question about what I like best about Pokemon, I like everything about it. And I'm always shy to begin with, but I know I will get over it and get used to the largeness of PC. And I hope we can be friends to ^^