PDA

View Full Version : Picture Requests

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Jeremy
December 12th, 2003, 04:18 PM
Yo, does anybody know hwere I can some cool pics of Richie, and a cute pic of Whitney ;)

Unown_
December 13th, 2003, 12:05 PM
I got a few pics of Richie. Couldn't pull anything up on pics of Whitney though.

punkie90
December 13th, 2003, 12:12 PM
Oh.. Uhh! Can someone find some cool pic's of max!!

Kayleigh
December 13th, 2003, 01:13 PM
Aww, Richie's so kawaii. ^_^ But what episode/movie/thing did it show him with Celebi? I don't remember anything like that...

orange*berry
December 14th, 2003, 04:06 AM
Aww, Richie's so kawaii. ^_^ But what episode/movie/thing did it show him with Celebi? I don't remember anything like that...

Pokemon Housou Shuukan 11. It has yet to be dubbed, if it ever will be, but if you have IRC, you can get the whole housou series from #free_pokemon. n.n- The epsiode is really cute. Hiroshi/Richie goes back in time, but I wouln't say any more than that. n.n()()() *Fear of spoiling the epsiode*

I can take some nice, big screens of Richie if you want more, Pika2.

Kayleigh
December 14th, 2003, 05:46 PM
Pokemon Housou Shuukan 11. It has yet to be dubbed, if it ever will be, but if you have IRC, you can get the whole housou series from #free_pokemon. n.n- The epsiode is really cute. Hiroshi/Richie goes back in time, but I wouln't say any more than that. n.n()()() *Fear of spoiling the epsiode*

I can take some nice, big screens of Richie if you want more, Pika2.
Ah, wow. I'd like to download it then! ^_^ It sounds like an interesting episode..

Oh, and I have two pictures of Whitney.. I don't know if they are what you were looking for, but atleast they're pictures. =D One is very small, though. I wish I could find a different one. Ah well.

ashley03
December 14th, 2003, 07:00 PM
Ah, wow. I'd like to download it then! ^_^ It sounds like an interesting episode..

Oh, and I have two pictures of Whitney.. I don't know if they are what you were looking for, but atleast they're pictures. =D One is very small, though. I wish I could find a different one. Ah well.
did u know that there is a site with whitnee's pictures!!

http://www.pokemondomain.com

ciao,ashley03

Unown_
December 15th, 2003, 07:45 AM
Oh.. Uhh! Can someone find some cool pic's of max!!

That's a tough one. It's not easy to get good pictures of Max. Anyway I hope these will do.

Jeremy
December 17th, 2003, 02:21 PM
Hey thanks! Ok, this might soun alittle common but, do have a REALLY good pics of Marina?

PKMN_grl
December 17th, 2003, 06:31 PM
Well I have some that I found all over the web...

Unless you're talking about Marina or Tsubaki from the Orange Islands, no...

Jinona
December 17th, 2003, 06:36 PM
can any one here find some pics of the inside of the pokemon center (the one in the episode were Ash meets his Laparas and decides to get into the Orange Leauge)

orange*berry
December 19th, 2003, 02:17 AM
can any one here find some pics of the inside of the pokemon center (the one in the episode were Ash meets his Laparas and decides to get into the Orange Leauge)

Including the characters or what? *tilt*

punkie90
December 19th, 2003, 06:37 AM
That's a tough one. It's not easy to get good pictures of Max. Anyway I hope these will do.
Thanks a lot! I will put in my sig probaly!

Rukario
December 19th, 2003, 09:51 AM
I can get you decent pics from any episode/movie/hoso special.. Just let me know what your looking for, what ep/movie it was in.. and so on.

Jinona
December 19th, 2003, 08:08 PM
Including the characters or what? *tilt*I don't care if it has characters in it.

Arore
December 22nd, 2003, 06:29 AM
Oh, so that's who Max is. I didn't know until now, thanks. ^_-

Kevin Keene
December 29th, 2003, 10:38 PM
That's cool that you guys can make or find pics like that. If it's possible, I'd like to request several pics of Tracey from the scene in Misty! Get the Cascade Badge! where he and Misty are trying to teach Psycudk to swim. I have a friend who's birthday's coming up and she'd love to see pics of Tracey from that scene. And if you make pics from that scene, do you think you could make at least two pics from each shot of him in his swim shorts? You don't have to do it if you don't feel like it, but I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could and if anyone will, I'll reward them by doing some Pokemon drawings for them of their request.

Unown_
December 30th, 2003, 07:48 AM
That's cool that you guys can make or find pics like that. If it's possible, I'd like to request several pics of Tracey from the scene in Misty! Get the Cascade Badge! where he and Misty are trying to teach Psycudk to swim. I have a friend who's birthday's coming up and she'd love to see pics of Tracey from that scene. And if you make pics from that scene, do you think you could make at least two pics from each shot of him in his swim shorts? You don't have to do it if you don't feel like it, but I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could and if anyone will, I'll reward them by doing some Pokemon drawings for them of their request.

Here you go. The scene is quite short and these picture are basically it. If you need more or better, just let me know.

Kevin Keene
December 30th, 2003, 02:20 PM
Here you go. The scene is quite short and these picture are basically it. If you need more or better, just let me know.

Thanks a lot. Those are great pics. I do have some more pic requests from that scene. They are:
Some shots of Tracey showing Psyduck basic swim techniques before Tracey gets into the pool.

A shot of Tracey getting into the pool if there's a shot of him entering the pool.

Some shots of Tracey trying to teach Psyduck to breathe underwater.

Various shots of Tracey running and the final shot/shots of him in his swim shorts.

Jeremy
December 31st, 2003, 01:27 PM
Can somebody helo me find some really good pics of the Pokmon Trainer Lisa from Pokmon 3 the movie?

Tweak
December 31st, 2003, 02:10 PM
Can somebody helo me find some really good pics of the Pokmon Trainer Lisa from Pokmon 3 the movie?

is that her? O_O; i made some screen caps...not sure, but her japanese name is Lin? or Li?

http://zapchu.com/entei_movie/e40.gif

http://zapchu.com/entei_movie/e38.gif

http://zapchu.com/entei_movie/e53.gif

http://zapchu.com/entei_movie/e62.gif

Jeremy
December 31st, 2003, 04:53 PM
Yes that's her! I'm not sure about her Japanese, but i only know her english dubbed name.
Edit: Thanks!

Junichi
January 1st, 2004, 01:13 AM
Her Japanese name is Rin I believe for those who dont know.

Unown_
January 1st, 2004, 04:50 AM
Thanks a lot. Those are great pics. I do have some more pic requests from that scene. They are:
Some shots of Tracey showing Psyduck basic swim techniques before Tracey gets into the pool.

A shot of Tracey getting into the pool if there's a shot of him entering the pool.

Some shots of Tracey trying to teach Psyduck to breathe underwater.

Various shots of Tracey running and the final shot/shots of him in his swim shorts.

There aren't any pics of Tracey getting into the pool. He is teaching Psyduck the basics of swimming and suddenly he is in the pool. Anyway here are the pics you've asked for.

Kevin Keene
January 1st, 2004, 06:30 PM
There aren't any pics of Tracey getting into the pool. He is teaching Psyduck the basics of swimming and suddenly he is in the pool. Anyway here are the pics you've asked for.

The pics aren't showing up. I just keep seeing x's.

Kevin Keene
January 2nd, 2004, 07:39 PM
They're showing up now. My computer was just acting up the first time I accessed the page.

I've got a few more pic requests I'd like to make. These are from Viva Las Lapras and are from the scene where Tracey dives off Lapras and goes with Marril to swim to share. The pics I'd like to request screenshots of are:

a. Shot of Tracey on Lapras with his knees bent just before he jumps into the air
b. Shot of Tracey jumping straight up into the air with his arms straight up
c. Shot of Tracey descending into the water in a straight position where his arms are in the water, but the rest of his body is still in the air.

I'd also like to make a request for an AG episode. I don't know the name of the episode, but it's an episode where Ash battles Flannery and in the episode, Jessie and James find a hot spring and relax in it and then get kicked out by some Pokemon. I'd like to make a pic request from the scene where they blast off that shows them full-body and from at least a fairly close-up distance.

Kevin Keene
January 8th, 2004, 10:19 PM
Are the episodes I made pic requests from episodes that are hard to find? If so, let me know and I'll make some requests from episodes that are easier to get access to.

Kairyu
January 9th, 2004, 12:43 AM
I guess this is a thread where I can request Pokemon related art/pictures, right? If so, cool:). That saves me from creating another thread on it.

I'm currently looking for any and all, and I mean all pictures of pokemon episodes with dragonite in it. Just good quality pictures, not the actual episode. It a huge request, I know but from my memory he was only in three or four episodes. I wish I could remember the titles or episode numbers to it, but I'm sure you're more hardcore pokemon fans than I could ever be. So it shouldn't be too hard... right??

Oh and before I forget, I'm also looking for any good fanart of Dragonite too.
I have SOME, so if you're interested I can post some of it. Just say so:).

Unown_
January 9th, 2004, 02:45 AM
I don't have any files of the Orange League, but I do have AG episode 56.

Kevin Keene
January 9th, 2004, 08:17 PM
Great pic. Thanks a lot. I've got a random question about that scene. In the pic you sent me, Jessie was seen with her arms crossed. Is she in that position the whole time when she and James are blasting off?

I was also wondering, do you or anyone else here have any of these episodes available to make screenshots from:
The Pi-Kahuna
Holiday Hi-Jynx
A Way Off Day Off
Shadow of a Drought
A Hot Water Battle
The Lotad Lowdown
Hoenn Alone
Escape Sharpedo's Island

If so, let me know. Sometime in the future, I'd like to request some screenshots from a couple of those episodes.

Unown_
January 10th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Great pic. Thanks a lot. I've got a random question about that scene. In the pic you sent me, Jessie was seen with her arms crossed. Is she in that position the whole time when she and James are blasting off?

I was also wondering, do you or anyone else here have any of these episodes available to make screenshots from:
The Pi-Kahuna
Holiday Hi-Jynx
A Way Off Day Off
Shadow of a Drought
A Hot Water Battle
The Lotad Lowdown
Hoenn Alone
Escape Sharpedo's Island

If so, let me know. Sometime in the future, I'd like to request some screenshots from a couple of those episodes.
Yes, Jesse is in that position the whole time when she and James are blasting off.
I have:
The Lotad Lowdown
Hoenn Alone
Escape Sharpedo's Island

But I don't have any episode which came before the Master Quest.

Kevin Keene
January 10th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Okay. I've got some pic requests I'd like to make for Hoenn Alone. They are:

Shot of Ash in the opening scene standing on the diving board just after saying "Ready."

Ash in the same scene with his right foot in the air and his left foot still on the board.

Full-body shot of him in mid-air and his arms up before he starts descending.

Shot of him emerging out of the water that shows him from his chest up.

PS: Do you know how to make panoramic pics?

Unown_
January 11th, 2004, 08:58 AM
The attach function isn't working for some odd reason so i'm doing things this way.

These pictures are the requests made by Kevin Keene.
http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/pool-01.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/pool-02.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/pool-03.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/pool-04.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/pool-05.jpg

PS: Do you know how to make panoramic pics?
I'm not sure what you mean by that, but is it something like
http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/hanzou-vs-ash.jpg ?
I made this one from AG episode 45.

These 4 pictures is the request made by Kairyu.
http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/dragonite-01.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/dragonite-02.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/dragonite-03.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/dragonite-04.jpg

Kairyu
January 11th, 2004, 09:03 AM
Whoa thanks Unown_, I don't know how I should repay you other than to say thank you^_^;.

Kevin Keene
January 11th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Thanks, Unown. Those are good pics. :)

The pic you took from AG episode 45 is a panoramic pic. In the future, I'll make some panoramic requests.

Kevin Keene
January 11th, 2004, 01:03 PM
I've got a couple of panoramic pic requests. I'm sorry about the frequency of all these requests I've made. I hope I'm not overdoing it. These will be the last requests I have for the next few days.

Here are the requests, which are both from Hoenn Alone.

Panoramic pic of Ash on the diving board with Pikachu. When you do this one, see if you can make the pic with Ash either saying "Ready" or make the pic with Ash jumping off that doesn't match the positons he was in in pics 2 and 3 of the pics I previously requested.

Panoramic pic of Ash lying on the lawn chair in the sunset.

Unown_
January 12th, 2004, 11:35 AM
Here are the panorama request. I hope you like it. I'm not sure if the first picture is how you want to have it.
http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/HoennAlone-01.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/ashpikachu3.jpg

BTW I got a small panorama collection at http://home.wanadoo.nl/waipong/images/albumframe.htm

Kevin Keene
January 12th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Those panoramic pics were great. But with the first one, I requested that Ash be in mid-air in a position after the position he's in in the pic titled "pool-2" while he's still seen from head to toe. I hope that doesn't sound too confusing. If it does, let me know.

Unown_
January 15th, 2004, 07:01 AM
Ok, I've corrected the picture. If it is still wron, let me know.

Kevin Keene
January 15th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Ok, I've corrected the picture. If it is still wron, let me know.

The picture is perfect. Thanks a lot. It couldn't have looked better.

Kevin Keene
January 15th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Here are some pic requests that I'd like to make. This'll be the last time I make requests for the month.

The requests are for pics from The Lotad Lowdown.

From the scene where he's running towards the water, first shot of him seen from his chest up that shows all of his left arm up with his fist in the air.

First frame of Ash running that shows him from just below chest length and it shows all of his right arm.

First frame of him running that shows him from waist up.

Shot of Ash jumping that shots his right leg bent and his arms spread out.

Shot of Ash seen underwater from his chest up where he and Pikachu are looking at a Lotad.

Shot of Ash and Pikachu smiling at each other underwater.

Shot of Ash, May and Max with curious looks on their faces when the girl yells, "Hey" to them.

Missingno98
January 16th, 2004, 11:05 AM
I need some good pictures of Todd/Toru from Pokemon Snap and the anime (preferably a full body shot)

Unown_
January 18th, 2004, 04:15 AM
Here are some pic requests that I'd like to make. This'll be the last time I make requests for the month.

The requests are for pics from The Lotad Lowdown.

From the scene where he's running towards the water, first shot of him seen from his chest up that shows all of his left arm up with his fist in the air.
First frame of Ash running that shows him from just below chest length and it shows all of his right arm.
First frame of him running that shows him from waist up.
Shot of Ash jumping that shots his right leg bent and his arms spread out.
Shot of Ash seen underwater from his chest up where he and Pikachu are looking at a Lotad.
Shot of Ash and Pikachu smiling at each other underwater.
Shot of Ash, May and Max with curious looks on their faces when the girl yells, "Hey" to them.
I hope the screenshots are the one you meant. There in the .zip, since there is a limit to the maximum upload.

I need some good pictures of Todd/Toru from Pokemon Snap and the anime (preferably a full body shot)
This is the only picture I have of Todd.

Kevin Keene
January 18th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Thanks. Those turned out great.
You did a couple of them wrong, though.

When you made pics of Ash running towards the water, you forgot to make one of the first shot of him seen from his chest up that shows all of his left arm with his fist in the air and it's where he's seen from his chest up, not his waist up and the first frame that shows him just below chest-length that also shows all of his right arm.

With the request that showed Ash, May and Max with curious looks on their faces, I messed that request up. I didn't give enough details when making that request and I apologize for that. I asked you to make a shot of them with curious looks on their faces when the girl from the flower shop speaks to them and the pic you made was of them after they turned around. I wanted a pic of them with curious looks on their faces when she speaks to them before they turned around. Sorry for not mentioning that.

Unown_
January 19th, 2004, 06:29 AM
Are these pictures the right one?

Kevin Keene
January 19th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Those are perfect. Thanks a lot. :)

Kayleigh
January 23rd, 2004, 09:28 PM
I guess this seems to be the place to get pics, huh? ^_^; Well, I have a request. I'd love some pictures of Bianca, from Pokemon Heroes. Preferably screenshots from the credits scene, when she's standing on the dock painting, and it shows a close-up of her. I've searched everywhere I can think of but haven't found any. ._.

Unown_
January 24th, 2004, 05:47 AM
From what I can make up, these pictures matches your description. I also removed the credits in the last two pictures, cuz they were covering the images too much.

Kayleigh
January 24th, 2004, 07:37 AM
Oh wow, those are PERFECT! ^_^ Thank you very, very much! They're exactly what I was hoping for! Thanks!!!

100marios
January 25th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Oh wow! I might of asked for that! Sadly, we only rented Pokemon Heroes (I hope to get the real one soon!) and it's due back really soon. Bianca is one of my favorite characters out of any in pokemon, and I really wanted to get some pics....I suppose the fact of her being really pretty is a reason too hehe. Um, if you wouldn't mind, could you please find some of her in the scene right before this part? When she is painting and the wind begins to pick up? I'd appreciate it!

Unown_
January 26th, 2004, 02:15 AM
There were many fans of Melody a few years ago. It seems like there are going to be many fans of Bianca too now. :D

Anyway, here are your requested pictures.

Kayleigh
January 26th, 2004, 08:53 AM
Yeah, I think so. ^_^ She's definately my favorite Pokemon Character now! I'm going to have an avatar made of her soon, for my next one.

Entropy
January 26th, 2004, 12:55 PM
I'd like to request some Melody pics...if it's not too much trouble. :\

100marios
January 26th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Oh! thank you Unown! They're just what I was asking for! Nice and pretty hehe. I noticed that they're the actual movie theater ones. They cut off a bit at the bottom of the picture to fit it on the tv screen, so these are more than I was expecting!

Unown_
January 27th, 2004, 02:30 AM
I'd like to request some Melody pics...if it's not too much trouble. :\

Here they are. Enjoy. :cool:

Entropy
January 27th, 2004, 05:55 AM
Cool. Thanks for your time.

Kevin Keene
February 2nd, 2004, 04:37 PM
I've got some pic requests that I'd like to make from Sharpedo Attack.

They are:

From the scene where Ash and co. are trying to trap the Sharpedo:

Shot of Ash waterskiing with a big smile on his face just after he says, "Time to go." The pic shows Brock in the background on shore.

Shot of Brock saying "Lotad. Water Gun" and have it be a shot where Brock's mouth is open.

Shot of Brock saying "Lotad. Use your Water Gun" after the Sharpedo bites Lotad.

Shat of Brock saying "What?" after Sharpedo faints.

Pic of Ash from an overhead view in the part of the scene where he jumps out of the container and runs up the rock. The pic from this part is of the final frame of Ash with his arms in the air just before he crouches and jumps onto the rock.

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 2nd, 2004, 04:48 PM
I know I'm probably a bit late for this request, but I have a random Whitney pic attached if anyone else wanted to have a picture of Whitney...and I'll throw in a few random extras. ^_~

codes
February 5th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Who Has A Really Good Pic Of The Episode When Snorlax's Pokeball Breaks When He Uses Hyper Beam?

neopokehamtaro1
February 6th, 2004, 03:44 PM
I would like to request...

1: A pic of Cyndaquil opening its eyes(if possible)

Unown_
February 8th, 2004, 03:56 AM
Kevin Keene: sharpedo shots are in the zip files.

codes: I manage to find some files where Snorlax is using his Hyper Beam. One is from the opening and the other is during the Johto League.

neopokehamtaro1: The only moment where I could remember where Cyndaquil was opening his eyes, was during the 4th Pikachu short. Since Totodile is using his watergun at Cyndquil at that moment, he is completely covered with water.

Kevin Keene
February 8th, 2004, 12:27 PM
Those pics turned out great. Thanks.

Tweak
February 8th, 2004, 02:30 PM
=D anyone got cute pics of psyduck? i can't seem to have enogh of them saved to my computer. heh, maybe u guys kno of more cool psyduck pics~! perferably with slowpoke or acting stupid/cute.

neopokehamtaro1
February 9th, 2004, 01:16 PM

codes: I manage to find some files where Snorlax is using his Hyper Beam. One is from the opening and the other is during the Johto League.

neopokehamtaro1: The only moment where I could remember where Cyndaquil was opening his eyes, was during the 4th Pikachu short. Since Totodile is using his watergun at Cyndquil at that moment, he is completely covered with water.
Oh well.....Thanks anyway....People said that Cyndaquil opened its eyes in the 5th short......and I kept watching it and didn't see it.... :\

~*Silent Tattsu*~
February 9th, 2004, 02:57 PM
I have some Psyduck pics for you Zapchu ^^ I hope you have'nt got them all allready :cheeky: Sorry that Brocks in one of them i just thought it was hilarious when Brock was going into "girl mode" & there were hearts all around him & Psyduck ate one :laugh: *Ahem*

orange*berry
February 9th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Those Kodakkus are sooooo cute! o.o- *Adores the one from Takeshi no Paradaisu*
Sorry to jump into this topic, and be a pest, but does anyone have any shots of Kenji from either of the last two episodes of the Orange League season? ._. I lost all mine, and I don't have the epsiode, so I can't take any... *sigh*

Tweak
February 9th, 2004, 10:15 PM
>D nehehhe i'm goina print 'em out n post 'em on my walls...*looks around*

they are so cute! thanks~!

~*Silent Tattsu*~
February 11th, 2004, 04:00 AM
Oh Orange*Berry i tried to find any of the last pics of Kenji but i can't find anything *Sigh* But i do have a very kawaii pic of him if ya'd like it ! n_n

orange*berry
February 11th, 2004, 06:09 AM
Yeek! *Glomps the cuteness out of the picture* I love the scene far too much. x.x
Sankyu, Tattsu! =3 *Hugs*

codes
February 11th, 2004, 06:28 PM

neopokehamtaro1: The only moment where I could remember where Cyndaquil was opening his eyes, was during the 4th Pikachu short. Since Totodile is using his watergun at Cyndquil at that moment, he is completely covered with water.thanks alot unown!!!!!

Jeremy
February 12th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Thanks everybody who posted my requests! Oh yeah, are there any cute pics of Cleffa? ^_^

Kevin Keene
February 13th, 2004, 03:20 PM
I've got some pic requests from The Lotad Lowdown that I'd like to make.

They are:

From the opening scene: Pic of Brock standing straight on the rock with his hands on his hips. He's in that position in the first frame.
Pic of Brock in the second lowest position he's in on the rock. The pic shows him with his hands on his hips with his legs bent.

From the part where Ash and co. burst out of the water:
Pic of the second frame of Ash and co. in mid-air after they burst out of the water.
Pic of Brock falling that shows him with his arms out and bent and the top half of his legs are seen on the top of the screen.

After Brock hits the ground: Pic from the first frame of Brock on the ground that shows him in a position where his right leg in on the ground, his left leg in in the air and his right arm is in front of his face.

Final frame of the shot of Brock, May, Max and Ash with curious looks on their faces after Max says, "Normal Lotad can't use Water Gun."

Unown_
February 15th, 2004, 06:26 AM
PIKA2: The only episode where I could remember where Cleffa was in, was in "A Whish upon a Star Shape".

Kevin Keene: You request is in the zip file

Kevin Keene
February 15th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Unown: Those pics turned out great. Thanks a lot for doing them. However, you did miss one of the requests. You did a pic of Brock hitting the ground. The request I made was for a pic of Brock on the ground, but not where he first hits the ground. I requested a pic of him on the ground of the first frame of him in a position where his right leg is on the ground, his left leg is in the air and his right arm is in fromt of his face.

neopokehamtaro1
February 20th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Oh well.....Thanks anyway....People said that Cyndaquil opened its eyes in the 5th short......and I kept watching it and didn't see it.... :\
Err....I found the pic...>_> The quality is very bad tho..

Lady Dragonrider
February 21st, 2004, 07:04 AM
Can I see a high-quality screencap of the Lance pictures in Marina's scrapbook? Can't find any decent ones anywhere. Thanks.

Kayleigh
February 28th, 2004, 04:56 PM
I hate to ask again, but you're the only person that I know who seems to have pictures of Bianca, Unknown_. Would you mind taking a few more requests? I'm going to be having Bianca in my next few avatars, and I'd gladly give you credit if you could find these for me:

1. When Annie and Oakley find out that Latias is disguised as Bianca, and they find her, Annie says, "Excuse me; I love that shirt. Where'd you get it.. Latias?" Then it shows a close-up of Bianca [Latias] looking at them.

2. One of Bianca [Latias] when she's swinging in the garden. Not with Ash, but by herself. I'd prefer a close-up one.

3. One of Bianca [Latias] standing in front of Ash with her arms out, protecting him from Latios. (When he was trying to attack him when they first met.)

4. At the end, when they find Latias being carried by some Pokemon in the ocean, and after they pull it up onto the boat Bianca says, "Latias... Where's Latios?" Then it shows a close-up of both of them looking sad. I'd like that one please!

Thanks sooooo much! ^_^ If you can't do them or don't have any pictures of a certain one, then I understand.

Unown_
February 29th, 2004, 04:51 AM
Unown: Those pics turned out great. Thanks a lot for doing them. However, you did miss one of the requests. You did a pic of Brock hitting the ground. The request I made was for a pic of Brock on the ground, but not where he first hits the ground. I requested a pic of him on the ground of the first frame of him in a position where his right leg is on the ground, his left leg is in the air and his right arm is in fromt of his face.lotad.jpg (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/lotad.txt)
I hope this is the one you meant

Can I see a high-quality screencap of the Lance pictures in Marina's scrapbook? Can't find any decent ones anywhere. Thanks.scrapbookmarina.jpg (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/scrapbookmarina.txt) My fansub of the Raikou Special isn't super sharp. I hope this will do.

I hate to ask again, but you're the only person that I know who seems to have pictures of Bianca, Unknown_. Would you mind taking a few more requests? I'm going to be having Bianca in my next few avatars, and I'd gladly give you credit if you could find these for me:

1. When Annie and Oakley find out that Latias is disguised as Bianca, and they find her, Annie says, "Excuse me; I love that shirt. Where'd you get it.. Latias?" Then it shows a close-up of Bianca [Latias] looking at them.

2. One of Bianca [Latias] when she's swinging in the garden. Not with Ash, but by herself. I'd prefer a close-up one.

3. One of Bianca [Latias] standing in front of Ash with her arms out, protecting him from Latios. (When he was trying to attack him when they first met.)

4. At the end, when they find Latias being carried by some Pokemon in the ocean, and after they pull it up onto the boat Bianca says, "Latias... Where's Latios?" Then it shows a close-up of both of them looking sad. I'd like that one please!

Thanks sooooo much! ^_^ If you can't do them or don't have any pictures of a certain one, then I understand.
bianca-04.jpg (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/bianca-04.txt)
bianca-05.jpg (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/bianca-05.txt)
bianca-06.jpg (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/bianca-06.txt)
bianca-07.jpg (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/bianca-07.txt)

Pokemaster10000
February 29th, 2004, 09:16 AM
Can I have a picture of Pikachu and Ash in his new clothes holding a pokeball. It would make an awome avatar for me.

Kayleigh
February 29th, 2004, 09:49 AM
bianca-04.jpg (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/bianca-04.txt)
bianca-05.jpg (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/bianca-05.txt)
bianca-06.jpg (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/bianca-06.txt)
bianca-07.jpg (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/bianca-07.txt)
Wow, those are perfect! ^_^ Thanks very much!

Kevin Keene
February 29th, 2004, 06:12 PM
That's the one I meant. And it turned out great. Thanks a lot. :)

parallelzero
March 3rd, 2004, 10:34 AM
im lookin pics of misty in her mermaid costume from Revenge Match in Cerulean City!

Unown_
March 6th, 2004, 04:23 AM
im lookin pics of misty in her mermaid costume from Revenge Match in Cerulean City!
I've got a few screenshots of it. Enjoy.

Picture 1 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/kasumi01.txt)
Picture 2 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/kasumi02.txt)
Picture 3 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/kasumi03.txt)

Kazam
March 6th, 2004, 05:28 AM
Ohhhhh Pics :D , I would love to have pics from the beggining of the episode of "The Lotad Lowdown", the part when they are underwater.

Thnx a lot!

Kazam

Pokemaster10000
March 6th, 2004, 06:31 AM
Umm. Did you find any pics for me, Unown?
It's okay if you didn't though..

Lady Dragonrider
March 6th, 2004, 10:24 AM
scrapbookmarina.jpg (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/scrapbookmarina.txt) My fansub of the Raikou Special isn't super sharp. I hope this will do.Will it do?! It's awesome! If only I could figure out how to make a banner now...

Unown_
March 6th, 2004, 12:14 PM
Umm. Did you find any pics for me, Unown?
It's okay if you didn't though..
Sorry, I forgot your request.:dead: Thanks for reminding me.
Currently, Ash caught 4 Pokmon. I've made screenshots when Ash did his "I've caught a Pokmon"-pose when he caught Treecko and Corphish. When he caught Taillow, he didn't do the pose and I'm checking if he did the pose when he caught his 4th Pokmon.
http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/pokemoncaught.txt
http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/pokemoncaught2.txt

Ohhhhh Pics , I would love to have pics from the beggining of the episode of "The Lotad Lowdown", the part when they are underwater.

Thnx a lot!

Kazam
The screenshot I've took is from the whole group. If you want a screenshot of Ash and Pikachu, just let me know.
http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/underwater.txt

Pokemaster10000
March 6th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Currently, Ash caught 4 Pokmon. I've made screenshots when Ash did his "I've caught a Pokmon"-pose when he caught Treecko and Corphish. When he caught Taillow, he didn't do the pose and I'm checking if he did the pose when he caught his 4th Pokmon.

The screenshot I've took is from the whole group. If you want a screenshot of Ash and Pikachu, just let me know.

Thanks a lot Unown. These pics are just what I needed. :)

parallelzero
March 6th, 2004, 01:08 PM
I've got a few screenshots of it. Enjoy.

Picture 1 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/kasumi01.txt)
Picture 2 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/kasumi02.txt)
Picture 3 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/kasumi03.txt)
thanx unown! there just what i need
do u have any pics of May in her swimsuit, that shows her whole body?

Kazam
March 6th, 2004, 01:19 PM

That's what I was looking for :), thnx a lot

Kazam

Unown_
March 7th, 2004, 05:45 AM
thanx unown! there just what i need
do u have any pics of May in her swimsuit, that shows her whole body?
Here you go.
Haruka swimsuit 1 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/harukaswimsuit1.txt)
Haruka swimsuit 2 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/harukaswimsuit.txt)

Hikaru's Twin
March 7th, 2004, 05:55 AM
Here you go.
Haruka swimsuit 1 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/harukaswimsuit1.txt)
Haruka swimsuit 2 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/harukaswimsuit.txt)

Wow Unown_, great pictures btw! I was wondering if anyone could find me any full length body pics of May in her original trainers outfit? Unown_'s second pic of May in her swimsuit is a good example of what i'm looking for, but with her trainer's outfit of course.

Pokemaster10000
March 7th, 2004, 09:46 AM
*grins* yeah, now my avatar matches with my username.

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 7th, 2004, 10:34 AM
i have a whole bunch of pics of may

Unown_
March 7th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Wow Unown_, great pictures btw! I was wondering if anyone could find me any full length body pics of May in her original trainers outfit? Unown_'s second pic of May in her swimsuit is a good example of what i'm looking for, but with her trainer's outfit of course.
I've found two scenes that meets up to your request. Both are from the first Pokemon Contest were May participate in. As you can see in the first picture, she was unbelievable nervous.
May - picture 1 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/contest1may01.txt)
May - picture 2 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/contest1may02.txt)

Kevin Keene
March 7th, 2004, 08:48 PM
I've got some requests I'd like to make from Misty! Get the Cascade Badge!

They are:
Full-body aerial shot of Tracey and co. from back sides while the thieves are on the ground apologizing. Make sure it's the final frame of the shot.

Panoramic shot of Tracey standing by the pool looking to his right with his legs bent and fists up in the scene where Misty and Sakura battle each other.

Shot of Tracey by the pool with left arm up after Sakura beats Misty and a shot of him with his left arm out (and one of him looking to his left).

Shot of Tracey looking to his left at Sakura with his mouth open while they're at the gym's front door.

Shot of the first frame of Tracey and Sakura seen from their backsides waving to Misty.

dqle
March 8th, 2004, 07:03 AM
Hmm... girls in bathing suits!
*drool*
Just Kidding! Doing an impression of Brock!
Anyways, anyone got a pic of Misty in the Hoenn Region with Ash and friends??? I need to see her new outfit to attempt to draw a comic I've been planning. Oh yeah, please get Togepi out of the way! I love Togepi, but it can be in the way of things!

If anyone knows, does Misty still have Togepi in the Japanese series 'Pokmon Housou'? Please tell me if she does or not! (for a bit of info, go to http://www.tvtome.com/ and search for pokemon)

Hikaru's Twin
March 8th, 2004, 11:43 AM
I've found two scenes that meets up to your request. Both are from the first Pokemon Contest were May participate in. As you can see in the first picture, she was unbelievable nervous.
May - picture 1 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/contest1may01.txt)
May - picture 2 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/contest1may02.txt)

Thank you, Unown_! They're exactly what i was looking for! They're brilliant! ^_^

umbreon123
March 10th, 2004, 08:28 AM
i cant see the geocites pics how do u see those?

Unown_
March 10th, 2004, 11:54 AM
i cant see the geocites pics how do u see those?
What is the link of the image and are you getting an error message? If so, what does it say?

umbreon123
March 11th, 2004, 07:10 AM
This page is not available.
We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.

For general questions see our main help area, or search for other member pages.

umbreon123
March 11th, 2004, 07:10 AM
its on unown's 5 pool ones and his ashpikachu and the dragonites....

Unown_
March 11th, 2004, 03:31 PM
its on unown's 5 pool ones and his ashpikachu and the dragonites....
Those images are deleted a while ago, since geocities doesn't have unlimited space

I've got some requests I'd like to make from Misty! Get the Cascade Badge!

They are:
Full-body aerial shot of Tracey and co. from back sides while the thieves are on the ground apologizing. Make sure it's the final frame of the shot.

Panoramic shot of Tracey standing by the pool looking to his right with his legs bent and fists up in the scene where Misty and Sakura battle each other.

Shot of Tracey by the pool with left arm up after Sakura beats Misty and a shot of him with his left arm out (and one of him looking to his left).

Shot of Tracey looking to his left at Sakura with his mouth open while they're at the gym's front door.

Shot of the first frame of Tracey and Sakura seen from their backsides waving to Misty.
I couldn't find "(and one of him looking to his left)". After Sakura beat Misty, he never looked to his left. (The camera on the other hand did moved to that direction).
Hosou special 5 - 01 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/hosousp5-01.txt)
Hosou special 5 - 02 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/hosousp5-02.txt)
Hosou special 5 - 03 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/hosousp5-03.txt)
Hosou special 5 - 03a (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/hosousp5-03a.txt)
Hosou special 5 - 04 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/hosousp5-04.txt)
Hosou special 5 - 05 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/hosousp5-05.txt)

Anyways, anyone got a pic of Misty in the Hoenn Region with Ash and friends??? I need to see her new outfit to attempt to draw a comic I've been planning. Oh yeah, please get Togepi out of the way! I love Togepi, but it can be in the way of things!

If anyone knows, does Misty still have Togepi in the Japanese series 'Pokmon Housou'? Please tell me if she does or not! (for a bit of info, go to http://www.tvtome.com/ and search for pokemon)
For those who really hate Togepi, here is some good news. At the end of the two-episode Togepi will evolve and it will stay in the mirage world.
I love these two episodes. BTW
After rewatching the last episode, I think I found the reason why Misty left Ash and co. In Hosou Special 2 Misty obtained a Gyarados that was terrorizing the Cerulean Gym. This is not like any others Gyarados, but one with a real bad attitude. When Misty obtained it, it fully obey Misty. Having such Pokmon makes Misty kinda almighty. For example one Hyper Beam is enough to send three Tentacool's blasting off. One Hydro Pump is enough to send a Hitmonchan and three trainers flying. And the Gyarados used his Flamethrower to turn a Shedinja and his trainer into ashes. I think that this mighty Gyarados is the reason why Misty is leaving again. Sure, we see Ash's Pikachu sending people and Pokmon blasting off. But that is because Pikachu's thunderbolt/thunder triggered an explosion causing the blast off.
Anyway dqle, your request:
AG45 - 01 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/ag45-01.txt)
AG45 - 02 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/ag45-02.txt)
AG45 - 03 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/ag45-03.txt)
AG45 - 04 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/ag45-04.txt)
AG45 - 05 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/ag45-05.txt)
AG45 - 06 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/ag45-06.txt)
AG45 - 07 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/ag45-07.txt)

Kevin Keene
March 11th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Unown: Thanks a lot. Those pics are awesome.

Kevin Keene
March 26th, 2004, 05:16 PM
I've got some more pic requests I'd like to make. They are:

From the Cascade Badge episode:

Panoramic pic of Tracey waving his arm in the first shot of Tracey.
Shot of Tracey, Sakura & Misty running up a hill before they get exhausted.
Shots of Tracey from every frame of him running up to Misty after she gets Psyduck out of the pond before he runs behind her.

Unown_
March 29th, 2004, 06:40 AM
I've got some more pic requests I'd like to make. They are:

From the Cascade Badge episode:

Panoramic pic of Tracey waving his arm in the first shot of Tracey.
Shot of Tracey, Sakura & Misty running up a hill before they get exhausted.
Shots of Tracey from every frame of him running up to Misty after she gets Psyduck out of the pond before he runs behind her.
Here are the links to the request that you made:
Panoramic pic of Tracey waving his arm in the first shot of Tracey (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/29032004-01.txt)
Shot of Tracey, Sakura & Misty running up a hill before they get exhausted (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/29032004-02.txt)
shot 3 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/29032004-03.txt)
shot 4 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/29032004-04.txt)
shot 5 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/29032004-05.txt)
shot 6 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/29032004-06.txt)

Deoxys55
March 29th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Can I request some pics? I would like the ALL of the parts of the book in the first part of Pokmon Heroes in Japan please.

Kevin Keene
March 29th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Unown: Thanks a lot. Those turned out great.

Unown_
March 30th, 2004, 11:44 AM
Can I request some pics? I would like the ALL of the parts of the book in the first part of Pokmon Heroes in Japan please.

Here are the links to the screenshots:
Screenshot 1 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/story-01.jpg) Screenshot 2 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/story-02.jpg)
Screenshot 3 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/story-03.jpg) Screenshot 4 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/story-04.jpg)
Screenshot 5 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/story-05.jpg) Screenshot 6 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/story-06.jpg)
Screenshot 7 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/story-07.jpg) Screenshot 8 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/story-08.jpg)
Screenshot 9 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/story-09.jpg) Screenshot 10 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/story-10.jpg)
Screenshot 11 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/story-11.jpg) Screenshot 12 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/story-12.jpg)
Screenshot 13 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/story-13.jpg) Screenshot 14 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/story-14.jpg)
Screenshot 15 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/story-15.jpg) Screenshot 16 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/story-16.jpg)
Screenshot 17 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/story-17.jpg) Screenshot 18 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/story-18.jpg)
Screenshot 19 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/story-19.jpg) Screenshot 20 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/story-20.jpg)
Screenshot 21 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/story-21.jpg) Screenshot 22 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/story-22.jpg)
Screenshot 23 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/story-23.jpg)

Below is the story how it was in the Japanese version. As you will notice it is completely different from the dub.

http://members.home.nl/fam.man/thmb-story-01.jpg http://members.home.nl/fam.man/thmb-story-02.jpg
Once upon a time on an island called Alto Mare, an old couple found two kids unconscious on the beach. The couple took the kids to their home. Due to the good care of the couple, the two kids (who where a brother and a sister) were nursed back to health.

http://members.home.nl/fam.man/thmb-story-03.jpg
But then a great evil approached Alto Mare. It dropped massive boulders on the street of the city and caused great fear upon the people.
http://members.home.nl/fam.man/thmb-story-04.jpg
The couple tried to protect the two kids when they were about to hit. Suddenly a bright light appear and the boulders were instantly shatered. The light came from the two kids who transformed into the legendary Pokmon Latias and Latios.

http://members.home.nl/fam.man/thmb-story-05.jpghttp://members.home.nl/fam.man/thmb-story-06.jpg

Latias and Latios called out for their kind. A lot of them appeared and one of them brought a crystal sphere, the "Soul's Drip". With the power of the Soul's Drip the evil was beaten.
http://members.home.nl/fam.man/thmb-story-07.jpg
Everyone was happy that the evil was beaten and peace returned to the island.
http://members.home.nl/fam.man/thmb-story-08.jpg
Latias and Latios gave the Soul's Drip to the couple. While the whole group of Latias and Latios returned where they came from. However one Latias and one Latios returned to the island where the Soul's Drip is hidden. The island was never attacked by this evil again...

Deoxys55
March 30th, 2004, 01:17 PM
Thank you Unkown those are exactly how I wanted them. ^_^

Kairyu
March 30th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Wow this thread is still going strong! Hmm I'd like to make another request:P. Can you find high quality pictures of Pikachu fighting, preferrably in different angles.

Kevin Keene
March 30th, 2004, 10:22 PM
I've got some requests I'd like to make from the Misty Hoso episode where she returns to the Cerulean Gym. The requests are from the closing scene at the end of the episode. I'd like to request shots of every frame of her underwater after she dives into the pool.

Unown_
April 6th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Wow this thread is still going strong! Hmm I'd like to make another request:P. Can you find high quality pictures of Pikachu fighting, preferrably in different angles.
I found some that matches your request. If you need more, just let me know.
Pika battle 1 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/pikabattle1.txt)
Pika battle 2 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/pikabattle2.txt)
Pika battle 3 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/pikabattle3.txt)
Pika battle 4 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/pikabattle4.txt)
Pika battle 5 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/pikabattle5.txt)
Pika battle 6 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/pikabattle6.txt)
Pika battle 7 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/pikabattle7.txt)
Pika battle 8 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/pikabattle8.txt)

I've got some requests I'd like to make from the Misty Hoso episode where she returns to the Cerulean Gym. The requests are from the closing scene at the end of the episode. I'd like to request shots of every frame of her underwater after she dives into the pool.
Every frame? That's a total of 242 screenshots O.o. I've divided it into two files: hoso2a (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/hoso2a.zip) and hoso2b (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/hoso2b.zip).

Deoxys55
April 6th, 2004, 02:43 PM
I'm back with another request. O.o Does anyone have some good pics of Raikou?

Kairyu
April 6th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Wow, you came through! Thanks a bunch!
One more small request though, can you find any pictures of Umbreon? I can't even remember if that pokemon appeared in the series yet.

Kevin Keene
April 7th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Unown: I'm so sorry. When I requested every frame, what I meant was every position she was in. Not all 200 + frames from the scene. If I make a frame-by-frame request in the future, I'll make sure to be more clear about it. The pics did turn out great though. Again, I'm really sorry about the misunderstanding.

Hiroshi Sotomura
April 12th, 2004, 04:45 AM
Satoshi-kun's Picture Requests
1. If anyone could find a picture of the entire group (Ash, May, Max and Brock) underwater? Unown_ deteted the last one, wondering if there's still one lurking around. Possibly from "The Lotad Lowdown".
2. The bit in Pokmon 3's end credits where Satoshi-tachi (Ash and friends) are walking on the CGI path (with CGI grass) just at the last 10 seconds of the movie.
3. The boat town also seen at the last few seconds of Pokmon 3, with the CGI water and them walking down the path.
4. The overview of Greenfield (a while after the sun rises from the mansion) when restored, just when Ash and co. come out.

Any findings and postings of pictures will be well appreciated. Thank you.

Unown_
April 12th, 2004, 12:46 PM
I'm back with another request. O.o Does anyone have some good pics of Raikou?

I've made 19 screenshots of Raikou. Hopefully it is what you're looking for.
Raikou screenshots (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/raikou.zip)

Wow, you came through! Thanks a bunch!
One more small request though, can you find any pictures of Umbreon? I can't even remember if that pokemon appeared in the series yet.
I've found a few scenes where Umbreon shows up. It's not much, but it's all I could find.

Umbreon1 (http://geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/umbreon1.txt)
Umbreon2 (http://geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/umbreon2.txt)
Umbreon3 (http://geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/umbreon3.txt)

Satoshi-kun's Picture Requests
1. If anyone could find a picture of the entire group (Ash, May, Max and Brock) underwater? Unown_ deteted the last one, wondering if there's still one lurking around. Possibly from "The Lotad Lowdown".
2. The bit in Pokmon 3's end credits where Satoshi-tachi (Ash and friends) are walking on the CGI path (with CGI grass) just at the last 10 seconds of the movie.
3. The boat town also seen at the last few seconds of Pokmon 3, with the CGI water and them walking down the path.
4. The overview of Greenfield (a while after the sun rises from the mansion) when restored, just when Ash and co. come out.

Any findings and postings of pictures will be well appreciated. Thank you.1: At the moment I don't have access to that file, I'll work on that later
2-4: I hope these are the one you meant. If not, just let me know.
Shot1 (http://geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/pkmn3end.txt)
Shot2 (http://geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/pkmn3end2.txt)
Shot3 (http://geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/pkmn3end3.txt)

Hiroshi Sotomura
April 12th, 2004, 01:59 PM
Yee! Those Pokmon 3 Pics were most of what I wanted! Thanks Unown_! ^_^;

Evil Togepi
April 12th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Well I have one of the part in the "Lotad Lowdown" where they're all underwater if it's the right one you're looking for, it's a bit small though ^^; I've attached it anyway :)

Jeikobu
April 12th, 2004, 08:18 PM
BTW I got a small panorama collection at http://home.wanadoo.nl/waipong/images/albumframe.htmThose are great pictures but I have a problem: on the PC I can't right click to save them and on the Macintosh they don't even want to show up. :/

Wing Zero
April 12th, 2004, 08:59 PM
how about a picture of laces dragonite using a hyper beam on the shining garydoes...i hope you can do that one! i hope...

Hiroshi Sotomura
April 13th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Another picture request:
Any full body pose of Max. His official picture is kinda cute, but the straight-from-anime pict is kinda cuter.

Deoxys55
April 16th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Thanks again Unknown those are perfect!

Kevin Keene
April 16th, 2004, 03:03 PM
I've got a request I'd like to make from Hoenn Alone. It's from the opening scene. I'd like to request a shot of every frame of Ash from where he stands on the diving board to where he jumps into the pool and emerges from the water. And when I say every frame, I don't mean all 200 + frames. I'm referring to every position that the animators drew him in. Once again. I'm really sorry about the confusion with my last request.

Misty Lover17
April 18th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Hi! I have some requests. I would like pictures of Misty posing from "Some like it Hot,Just Add Water and Love,Pokemon Style". She looks great in those parts. And nice too. :cool:

Unown_
April 25th, 2004, 12:44 AM
Jeikobu: I'm currently moving my website to an other server. By that time the problem should be solved.
Satoshi-kun:group underwater (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/underwater.txt) Max picture 1 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/max01.txt) Max picture 2 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/max02.txt) Max picture 3 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/max03.txt) Max picture 4 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/max04.txt)

Wing Zero: I currently don't have access to that file. I'm post it later on
Kevin Keene: I currently don't have access to that file. I'm post it later on
Misty Lover17: I currently don't have access to that file. I'm post it later on

Brian Powell
April 27th, 2004, 12:18 AM
Can someone help me find pictures of Pikachu doing face impressions of other pokemon and people? Like the one where Pikachu was doing impressions of Cyndaquil, Wobbuffet and Totodile, I like those ones.

Evil Togepi
April 27th, 2004, 01:57 AM
Hummm, just by memory I've managed to dig up two pictures for you Legendary Trainer one is of Pikachu doing Vileplume I think (*It's from the "Stun Spore Detore"*) and I have one of him doing Totodile but it's in a group picture.
If I find anymore I'll post them ^^

Brian Powell
April 27th, 2004, 06:08 AM
Hummm, just by memory I've managed to dig up two pictures for you Legendary Trainer one is of Pikachu doing Vileplume I think (*It's from the "Stun Spore Detore"*) and I have one of him doing Totodile but it's in a group picture.
If I find anymore I'll post them ^^

Thanks, Evil Togepi. I like those, but I would like some more of that.

Before I go... Evil Togepi, eh? How evil are you? I'm also known as Big Evil, I'm so evil that I would... no, wait... if I tell you, you'll have nightmares beyond nightmares for the rest of your life! Mwa Ha Ha!

Evil Togepi
April 27th, 2004, 09:09 AM
Glad you like them ^^ If I do come across anymore then I'll happily post them it's just hard to remember which episodes the little guy did impressions in XD

I mind control a little Orange haired girl for my plans of world domination... is that evil enough? X3

Jeikobu
April 27th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Jeikobu: I'm currently moving my website to an other server. By that time the problem should be solved.Thanks, please post when it's ready!

Misty Lover17
April 28th, 2004, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by Unown
Misty Lover17: I currently don't have access to that file. I'm post it later on
Ok. When it's ready,post away!

Dark_Raikou
April 28th, 2004, 11:58 PM
pictures :

Ash : http://www.ifrance.com/ltdtraikou/sachaimg.html
Shuu (may's rival) : http://www.ifrance.com/ltdtraikou/shuuimg.html
May: http://www.ifrance.com/ltdtraikou/floraimg.html
Brock : http://www.ifrance.com/ltdtraikou/pierreimg.html

http://www.ifrance.com/ltdtraikou/sachaimg3.jpg

Hiroshi Sotomura
April 29th, 2004, 01:18 AM
^_^ Yee! Thank you Unown_! I especially love the ones that actually have Max in them with Jirachi!

Snivi
April 30th, 2004, 05:01 AM
I have a request I think its Pokeball Peril.
Does anyone have the cute pic of Ash asleep at Prof. Ivy's?

Hiroshi Sotomura
April 30th, 2004, 02:13 PM
This thread has indeed grown since last check. It deserves this:
Thread stickied.

Unown_
May 1st, 2004, 03:45 AM
how about a picture of laces dragonite using a hyper beam on the shining garydoes...i hope you can do that one! i hope...
When Dragonite fires the Hyper Beam, the shining Gyarados isn't in that scene. It is when Dragonite is firing a Thunder Wave. I've included both images.
http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/dragonite-hyperbeam.jpg
http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/dragonite-thunderwave.jpg
I've got a request I'd like to make from Hoenn Alone. It's from the opening scene. I'd like to request a shot of every frame of Ash from where he stands on the diving board to where he jumps into the pool and emerges from the water. And when I say every frame, I don't mean all 200 + frames. I'm referring to every position that the animators drew him in. Once again. I'm really sorry about the confusion with my last request.
I've put your request into one zip file: http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/hoennalone.zip
Hi! I have some requests. I would like pictures of Misty posing from "Some like it Hot,Just Add Water and Love,Pokemon Style". She looks great in those parts. And nice too.
Here are the screenshots I found that meets up with your request:
Screenshot 1 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/misty001.jpg) Screenshot 2 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/misty002.jpg) Screenshot 3 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/misty003.jpg) Screenshot 4 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/misty004.jpg) Screenshot 5 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/misty005.jpg) Screenshot 6 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/misty006.jpg) Screenshot 7 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/misty007.jpg) Screenshot 8 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/misty008.jpg) Screenshot 9 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/misty009.jpg) Screenshot 10 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/misty010.jpg)
Can someone help me find pictures of Pikachu doing face impressions of other pokemon and people? Like the one where Pikachu was doing impressions of Cyndaquil, Wobbuffet and Totodile, I like those ones.
Seeing Pikachu do so many imitations, I makes me think that Pikachu's body is extremely strechable :laugh:
Pikachu imitating Noctowl (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation1a.jpg)
Pikachu imitating Wobbuffet (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation1b.jpg)
Pikachu imitating Cyndaquil (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation1c.jpg)
Pikachu imitating Seviper (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation001.jpg)
Pikachu imitating Cacnea (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation002.jpg)
Pikachu imitating Wobbuffet again (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation003.jpg)
Pikachu imitating Torchic (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation004.jpg)
Pikachu imitating Treecko (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation005.jpg)
Pikachu imitating Mudkip (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation006.jpg)
Pikachu imitating Lotad (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation007.jpg)
Pikachu imitating Cacnea again (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation008.jpg)
Pikachu imitating Wobbuffet 3rd time (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation009.jpg)
Pikachu, Treecko and Forretress together imitating Loudred (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation010.jpg)

Kevin Keene
May 2nd, 2004, 01:38 PM
Unown: Thanks. Those pics turned out great. I've got another request, but I'll wait on it for a while. Don't like to overwork people. :)

Hiroshi Sotomura
May 3rd, 2004, 03:05 AM
Well anyway, I've got 2 requests (high quality [maybe DVD quality even]) images:

(by the way I'd probably recommend you as moderator Unown_... you are generous to the max...)

Pictures at the Movie 6 end credits:
- Ash and friends standing at the cliff (it's at the last few seconds of the credits... Max looks reaallly cute at that bit [and it's a nice effect with the wind blowing at his shorts] ^___^;;;).
- Ash and friends on the rocks near the ocean (the one with May in the bikini o__O;;) front view, with the Pokmon. (And don't zoom into May, even though I know Unown_ wouldn't do such a thing XD)

Thanks for anyone's help!

JDS
May 3rd, 2004, 04:48 PM
Will these do?
http://www.johnslone.org/john/cliff.jpg
http://www.johnslone.org/john/beach.jpg

*edit* a request from earlier in the page (Ash asleep at Ivy's)
http://www.johnslone.org/john/ashpikachu.jpg

Brian Powell
May 4th, 2004, 12:38 AM
Thank u, thank u, thank u, Unown!

Hiroshi Sotomura
May 4th, 2004, 12:48 AM
Thanks JDS! Just the quality I wanted. ^_^

Unown_
May 4th, 2004, 10:58 PM
It seems someone beat me to it ^_^. Anyway I made a screenshot too from the beach, but I removed the credit lines out of the picture. Both pictures are from the 4:3 aspect ratio.

http://members.home.nl/fam.man/imgalbum/img/beach.jpg
http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/cliff.jpg

Hiroshi Sotomura
May 4th, 2004, 11:55 PM
Yee! Widescreen ones too! ^_^ *downloads*

Misty Lover17
May 7th, 2004, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the pictures! They're great! :cool:

May's in a swimsuit in the sixth movie? Nice..... :cool:

Deoxys55
May 8th, 2004, 02:21 PM
Can I request some Houndoom pics?

Jeikobu
May 8th, 2004, 05:02 PM
May's in a swimsuit in the sixth movie? Nice..... :cool:
Man, I can't wait for that movie. And I thought someone here said she even had a singing part in the film. Perfect, can't wait! :cool:

AbraKadabraAlakazam
May 8th, 2004, 06:11 PM
excuse me I'm looking for pictures or screenshots of the episode of Holiday Hi jynx and the march of the exxegutor squad, but I would prefer Pictures or creenshots of Holiday hi jynx, specially the part were ash is swimming to go to the north pole and when is underwater talking with lapras.

Evil Togepi
May 9th, 2004, 09:13 AM
For Deoxys55:

I've attached some Houndoom pictures but most are with Togepi aswell (*Except the first one*)

AbraKadabraAlakazam
May 9th, 2004, 12:14 PM
I am looking for screenshots or pictures from the episode "Holiday Hi Jynx", especifically the part when ash is swimming to go to the north pole and when he is underwater talking with lapras.

Deoxys55
May 10th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Thanks those are good ET

Evil Togepi
May 10th, 2004, 02:49 PM
You're welcome ^^ Glad I could help!

Misty Lover17
May 11th, 2004, 08:38 AM
originally posted by Jeikobu
Man, I can't wait for that movie. And I thought someone here said she even had a singing part in the film. Perfect, can't wait! :cool:

I bet she sounds really cute singing! :cool: That picture of Ash and them at the beach would make a great wallpaper! :cool:

Jeikobu
May 11th, 2004, 09:22 AM
I'll bet she sounds great, especially in the Japanese version. I'm going to want to see that right after I see he dubbed version (seeing the dub first so I can better understand the plot, since I can't speak Japanese yet, but then knowing 4Kids they'll completely change the plot).

Side note: Hey I hit 100 posts! :)

umbreon123
May 12th, 2004, 06:56 AM
I want to request the screenshots during hoenn alone after he talks to the guy with the machoke when he is sitting in the chair. As many different frames of that as possible...

ThatcherTiedUpFan
May 13th, 2004, 07:07 AM
Hi! I'd like to make a request. Can someone please get me some caps from Ypu're A Star, Larvitar and A Claim To Flame? Thanks!

Deoxys55
May 13th, 2004, 12:30 PM
Can I have pics of these pokmon?:
flygon
girafrig(sp?)
Espeon
dragonair
blaziken(if possible)

Evil Togepi
May 13th, 2004, 02:19 PM
To AshFan

I've uploaded a zip file of screenshots from the episode "A Claim to Flame" Just go to this address and you can download from there ;)

http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/pdu/claim.htm

Kevin Keene
May 13th, 2004, 04:14 PM
I've got a question about that screenshot from the 6th movie credits where Ash and co. are on the rocks. In that scene, is the position they're in in that pic the only position they're in in that scene or are any of the characters seen in other positions?

If there are any shots of the characters in different positions in that scene or if any of the characters are seen from different angles, I'd like to request pics from those shots.

Hiroshi Sotomura
May 13th, 2004, 11:18 PM
Back (it's small) then front. Ash and co. don't move, only Corphish. Unown_ gave me the front shot of it, so you may find it somewhere...

ThatcherTiedUpFan
May 14th, 2004, 03:36 AM
Thanks for those pictures! Can anyone please help me with pictures from You're A Star, Larvitar?> Thanks to anyone who can help me!.

Kevin Keene
May 14th, 2004, 12:34 PM
Okay. Then I'll request a back shot of them from that scene.

Unown_
May 15th, 2004, 09:03 AM
I want to request the screenshots during hoenn alone after he talks to the guy with the machoke when he is sitting in the chair. As many different frames of that as possible...
There is a lot of talking, I didn't find much different frames there.
Hoenn Alone 1 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/hoenn-alone01.jpg)
Hoenn Alone 2 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/hoenn-alone02.jpg)
Hoenn Alone 3 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/hoenn-alone03.jpg)
Hi! I'd like to make a request. Can someone please get me some caps from Ypu're A Star, Larvitar and A Claim To Flame? Thanks!
I've packed the screenshots from "You're a Star, Larvitar" into one zip file. You can find them here (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/larvitar.zip)
Can I have pics of these pokmon?:
flygon
girafrig(sp?)
Espeon
dragonair
blaziken(if possible)
If you need more, let me know.
blaziken1 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/blaziken1.jpg)
blaziken2 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/blaziken2.jpg)
blaziken3 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/blaziken3.jpg)
Dragonair (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/dragonair.jpg)
Espeon (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/espeon.jpg)
Flygon1 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/flygon01.jpg)
Flygon2 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/flygon02.jpg)
Flygon3 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/flygon03.jpg)
Girafarig (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/girafarig.jpg)
Okay. Then I'll request a back shot of them from that scene.
There isn't much interesting going on from the back view ^_^. Anyway you can find the screenshot here (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/beachback.jpg)

Deoxys55
May 15th, 2004, 11:37 AM
There is a lot of talking, I didn't find much different frames there.
Hoenn Alone 1 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/hoenn-alone01.jpg)
Hoenn Alone 2 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/hoenn-alone02.jpg)
Hoenn Alone 3 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/hoenn-alone03.jpg)

I've packed the screenshots from "You're a Star, Larvitar" into one zip file. You can find them here (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/larvitar.zip)

If you need more, let me know.
blaziken1 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/blaziken1.jpg)
blaziken2 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/blaziken2.jpg)
blaziken3 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/blaziken3.jpg)
Dragonair (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/dragonair.jpg)
Espeon (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/espeon.jpg)
Flygon1 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/flygon01.jpg)
Flygon2 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/flygon02.jpg)
Flygon3 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/flygon03.jpg)
Girafarig (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/girafarig.jpg)

There isn't much interesting going on from the back view ^_^. Anyway you can find the screenshot here (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040515/beachback.jpg)

Thanks. Maybe some more of girafarig and absol?

Duke R
May 15th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Could I have a pic of Jirachi when Asleep and Jackson&Dani? Thanks...

Unown_
May 16th, 2004, 04:04 AM
Thanks. Maybe some more of girafarig and absol?
Girafarig doesn't make much appearance in the 3rd movie. Absol, on the other hand, appears a lot in the 6th movie. Anyway here is your request.
Girafarig (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/girafarig.jpg)
absol01 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/absol01.jpg)
absol02 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/absol02.jpg)
absol03 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/absol03.jpg)
absol04 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/absol04.jpg)
absol05 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/absol05.jpg)
absol06 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/absol06.jpg)
absol07 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/absol07.jpg)
absol08 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/absol08.jpg)
absol09 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/absol09.jpg)
Could I have a pic of Jirachi when Asleep and Jackson&Dani? Thanks...
Here is your request:
Jirachi asleep 1 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/jirachi-asleep1.jpg)
Jirachi asleep 2 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/jirachi-asleep2.jpg)
Jirachi asleep 3 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/jirachi-asleep3.jpg)
Jun'ichi and Marina 1 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/junichi-marina.jpg)
Jun'ichi and Marina 2 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/junichi-marina01.jpg)
Jun'ichi and Marina 3 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/junichi-marina02.jpg)
Jun'ichi 1 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/junichi.jpg)
Jun'ichi 2 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/junichi1.jpg)
Jun'ichi 3 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/junichi2.jpg)
Jun'ichi 4 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/junichi3.jpg)
Marina 1 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/marina.jpg)
Marina 2 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/marina01.jpg)
Marina 3 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/marina02.jpg)
Marina 4 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/marina03.jpg)
Marina 5 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/marina04.jpg)
Marina 6 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/marina05.jpg)
Marina 7 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/marina06.jpg)
Marina 8 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/marina07.jpg)
Marina 9 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040516/marina08.jpg)

Duke R
May 16th, 2004, 04:17 AM
Perfect, exactly what I wanted *downloads*, and excuse me if I'm snagging you but I talked about the scenes when Jirachi's body was a Yellow Ball, could you get them to me? Thanx for Jackson&Dani!!!

AJHalliwell
May 16th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Can anyone find me a detailed picture of Gary's badges (or at least a list of the ones he has) seen in the beginning of "Battle for the Badge" or something like that, in the Virdian City gym. Just outside, he shows ash his ten badges.

Deoxys55
May 17th, 2004, 12:20 PM
Thanks unknown. ^_^
**Extends message**

Unown_
May 21st, 2004, 10:03 AM
Perfect, exactly what I wanted *downloads*, and excuse me if I'm snagging you but I talked about the scenes when Jirachi's body was a Yellow Ball, could you get them to me? Thanx for Jackson&Dani!!!
Oh, sorry about that.
Here is your request:
Jirachi asleep 4 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040521/jirachi-asleep04.jpg)
Jirachi asleep 5 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040521/jirachi-asleep05.jpg)

Duke R
May 22nd, 2004, 12:45 PM
^_^ Thank you *downloads* exactly what I wanted!

umbreon123
May 24th, 2004, 07:25 AM
Tnx Unknown I want to also request a pic from lotad lowdown after they find the lotad ash is watching them and brock and he has pikachu on his shoulder with forest behind him. btw abrakadabrakazam you can find the pictures ur look for at http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=6929&page=111&pp=20

Skitty
May 24th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Could anyone find some pics of Sam a.k.a. Oak as a kid? Sam is so kawaii!! *squees* Coulds anyone also find me tons of pics of Celebi? CELEBI IS SOOOO KAWAII!!!!!! Oh, and also of Ash? Talk about hot! *melts with love* And of Latias!!!

Zeo
May 25th, 2004, 05:58 AM
Hey could someone find some picture of Misty with her hair down and some picture of May lookin all cute and stuff?

Evil Togepi
May 25th, 2004, 09:03 AM
To Zeo

I attached some pictures of Misty with her hair down and I added on two pictures of May which I thought were cute *lol* Hope they're okay ^^

AbraKadabraAlakazam
May 25th, 2004, 09:58 AM
I attached some pictures of Holiday Hi jynx , I'm looking for more pics of ash in boxers and underwater talking with Lapras

Deoxys55
May 25th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Does anyone have the pic from "Have a whaleord of a time" Where the girl Treeko is crying?

Zeo
May 25th, 2004, 07:56 PM
To Zeo

I attached some pictures of Misty with her hair down and I added on two pictures of May which I thought were cute *lol* Hope they're okay ^^

Thank you! they're great!

ooh I just had a thought. could somebody find pictures of Misty when she had the kimono on?

PKMN_grl
May 26th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Um... excuse me... Can anyone find a picture of Marina-chan's Wani-Wani, Pinku-chan and Muu-chan? And a picture of Minaki would really be appretiated. Um... Thank you.

Unown_
May 26th, 2004, 11:25 PM
Thank you! they're great!

ooh I just had a thought. could somebody find pictures of Misty when she had the kimono on?
I've uploaded a picture of Misty wearing a kimono
http://members.home.nl/fam.man/imgalbum/img/kimono-misty.jpg
Also I've got a few pictures of May for your previous request
http://members.home.nl/fam.man/imgalbum/img/may1.jpg
http://members.home.nl/fam.man/imgalbum/img/may2.jpg

Zeo
May 26th, 2004, 11:50 PM
I've uploaded a picture of Misty wearing a kimono
Also I've got a few pictures of May for your previous request

hey, thanks! those are great. nice size too.

[EDIT]

If anyone would be kind enough to to supply me with a bunch of pictures. I say again. a Bunch of pictures of Misty wearing her Kimono it would be greatly apreaciated

Unown_
May 29th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Jeikobu: I'm currently moving my website to an other server. By that time the problem should be solved.

Thanks, please post when it's ready!
I've removed the right-click security of my image gallery. Also it should be Mac-browser proof too. If it is not, let me know. The new url to the image gallery is http://imgalbum.depokesite.vze.com

Could anyone find some pics of Sam a.k.a. Oak as a kid? Sam is so kawaii!! *squees* Coulds anyone also find me tons of pics of Celebi? CELEBI IS SOOOO KAWAII!!!!!! Oh, and also of Ash? Talk about hot! *melts with love* And of Latias!!!
I've uploaded your requests. You can view them with the links below:
Sammy picture 1 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/sammy01.jpg)
Sammy picture 2 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/sammy02.jpg)
Sammy picture 3 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/sammy03.jpg)
Sammy picture 4 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/sammy04.jpg)
Sammy picture 5 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/sammy05.jpg)
Sammy picture 6 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/sammy06.jpg)
Sammy picture 7 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/sammy07.jpg)
Sammy picture 8 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/sammy08.jpg)
Sammy picture 9 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/sammy09.jpg)
Ash and Sammy picture 1 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/sammy-ash01.jpg)
Ash and Sammy picture 2 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/sammy-ash02.jpg)
Group (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/imgalbum/img/celebi1.jpg)
Latias 1 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/latias01.jpg)
Latias 2 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/latias02.jpg)
Celebi picture 1 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/celebi01.jpg)
Celebi picture 2 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/celebi02.jpg)
Celebi picture 3 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/celebi03.jpg)
Celebi picture 4 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/celebi04.jpg)
Celebi picture 5 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/celebi05.jpg)
Celebi picture 6 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/celebi06.jpg)

Does anyone have the pic from "Have a whaleord of a time" Where the girl Treeko is crying?
I believe this is the scene you were talking about? If not, let me know. ^_^
Treecko girl[/QUOTE]

Um... excuse me... Can anyone find a picture of Marina-chan's Wani-Wani, Pinku-chan and Muu-chan? And a picture of Minaki would really be appretiated. Um... Thank you.
I hope these are ok.
[URL=http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/muu-chan.jpg]Muu-chan (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/treecko-cry.jpg)
Pink-chan picture 1 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/pink-chan1.jpg)
Pink-chan picture 2 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/pink-chan2.jpg)
Wani-wani picture 1 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/wani-wani1.jpg)
Wani-wani picture 2 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/wani-wani2.jpg)
Minaki picture 1 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/minaki.jpg)
Minaki picture 2 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/minaki2.jpg)

PKMN_grl
May 29th, 2004, 11:10 AM
I hope these are ok.
Muu-chan (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/muu-chan.jpg)
Pink-chan picture 1 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/pink-chan1.jpg)
Pink-chan picture 2 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/pink-chan2.jpg)
Wani-wani picture 1 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/wani-wani1.jpg)
Wani-wani picture 2 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/wani-wani2.jpg)
Minaki picture 1 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/minaki.jpg)
Minaki picture 2 (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/minaki2.jpg)

Those are great! Thanks!

Kenta
May 29th, 2004, 11:32 AM
I have a few pic requests:

Raikou Special:
pics of Kenta and Marina talking at that Pokemon Center. Like when she asked if he was being shy, having that squinty eyed look with Kenta looking away, and any others from that pokemon center scene with them in it.

Also, as many pics as you can get of the scene where Kenta goes to Marina and unties her.(includes when he asks if she is ok-holding her)

Chairman Kaga
May 30th, 2004, 11:07 AM
I hope this isn't too hard for anyone to find, but could anyone find me a few pictures of Duplica in her TR outfit and Misty in her TR outfit from Ditto's Mysterious Mansion? I would really appreciate it if anyone could find those ^_^

Deoxys55
May 31st, 2004, 05:35 AM
I believe this is the scene you were talking about? If not, let me know. ^_^
Treecko girl
Tyhere's another one where her face fills the screen and that's what I was thinking about but if you can't find that one this one is fine.

Porygon
May 31st, 2004, 11:54 AM
Could somebody get a pic of all the Nurse Joys in the picture from APE? Please?

PKMN_grl
June 1st, 2004, 07:06 PM
Um... Does anyone have a good picture of Wally/Misturu? Maybe a GameFreak version if there is one... I just need a good picture of his hair and clothes. I tried looking at fanarts for refrences but they always change things a bit so.. you know... Thanks, I really apprecitate it!

Jeikobu
June 2nd, 2004, 10:03 AM
I've removed the right-click security of my image gallery. Also it should be Mac-browser proof too. If it is not, let me know. The new url to the image gallery is http://imgalbum.depokesite.vze.com (http://imgalbum.depokesite.vze.com/)My computer says the page cannot be displayed... :-/

Porygon
June 2nd, 2004, 11:55 AM
The page isn't there, I guess.

Snivi
June 3rd, 2004, 04:51 PM
Seeing Pikachu do so many imitations, I makes me think that Pikachu's body is extremely strechable :laugh:
Pikachu imitating Noctowl (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation1a.jpg)
Pikachu imitating Wobbuffet (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation1b.jpg)
Pikachu imitating Cyndaquil (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation1c.jpg)
Pikachu imitating Seviper (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation001.jpg)
Pikachu imitating Cacnea (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation002.jpg)
Pikachu imitating Wobbuffet again (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation003.jpg)
Pikachu imitating Torchic (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation004.jpg)
Pikachu imitating Treecko (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation005.jpg)
Pikachu imitating Mudkip (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation006.jpg)
Pikachu imitating Lotad (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation007.jpg)
Pikachu imitating Cacnea again (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation008.jpg)
Pikachu imitating Wobbuffet 3rd time (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation009.jpg)
Pikachu, Treecko and Forretress together imitating Loudred (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/imitation010.jpg)

Do you think maybe you could repost these?

Unown_
June 5th, 2004, 01:56 PM
I have a few pic requests:

Raikou Special:
pics of Kenta and Marina talking at that Pokemon Center. Like when she asked if he was being shy, having that squinty eyed look with Kenta looking away, and any others from that pokemon center scene with them in it.

Also, as many pics as you can get of the scene where Kenta goes to Marina and unties her.(includes when he asks if she is ok-holding her)
I've uploaded 30 pictures that should match your requests. You can find them here (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040605/2/)

Tyhere's another one where her face fills the screen and that's what I was thinking about but if you can't find that one this one is fine.
Do you mean this one (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040605/1/treeckocry01.jpg)?

My computer says the page cannot be displayed... :-/
It should be just working fine. I've tested the url from several locations, without any trouble. If http://imgalbum.depokesite.vze.com is not working try http://members.home.nl/fam.man/imgalbum/albumframe.htm

Do you think maybe you could repost these?
No problem, the picture can be found here (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040605/3/)

Jeikobu
June 5th, 2004, 02:16 PM
It should be just working fine. I've tested the url from several locations, without any trouble. If http://imgalbum.depokesite.vze.com (http://imgalbum.depokesite.vze.com/) is not working try http://members.home.nl/fam.man/imgalbum/albumframe.htm
It's working now, thanks. ^^

Brian Powell
June 10th, 2004, 04:08 AM
Brock falls in love with every woman he sees and then gets pulled by the ear, shirt collar or leg by Max a lot. It's a fact. Can someone send funny pictures of Brock getting pulled away by Max or the funny pictures of Brock's face when he falls in love, please?

Hinoshi-chan
June 10th, 2004, 04:22 AM
Hello, would anyone be able to get hold of any Eevee. And its evolutions images? Im currently making osmethiing, And need these. Because I cant seem to find any! They have to be form the anime though

thanks in advance

~*Silent Tattsu*~
June 10th, 2004, 05:21 AM
Hello, would anyone be able to get hold of any Eevee. And its evolutions images? Im currently making osmethiing, And need these. Because I cant seem to find any! They have to be form the anime though

thanks in advance

Here Seto_girl, i have some pics you may want :)
They are the best i could find, it is hard getting Anime pictures of the evolutions since they have hardly appeared in the Anime... ;-; Sorry but i could'nt find any Vaporeon pics.

Eevee -
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v82/Fawkes/eevee01.jpg
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v82/Fawkes/eevee03.jpg

Jolteon -
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v82/Fawkes/Jolteon.png
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v82/Fawkes/jolteon01.jpg

Flareon -
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v82/Fawkes/flareon01.jpg

Espeon -
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v82/Fawkes/Espeonpic3.png
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v82/Fawkes/Espeonpic2.png

Umbreon -
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v82/Fawkes/Umbreonpic.png

Hope you like ^__^

Hinoshi-chan
June 10th, 2004, 05:26 AM
Those would work! thanks! aww isnt eevee so adorible..now to go make this thingy ^-^
Thank you VERY much!
If this anything you want, I would try and help you!

~*Silent Tattsu*~
June 10th, 2004, 05:48 AM
Those would work! thanks! aww isnt eevee so adorible..now to go make this thingy ^-^
Thank you VERY much!
If this anything you want, I would try and help you!

Aww.. no problem Seto_girl! :)
Glad they are alright. No need to repay me, just glad to help ^___^
Out of interest - What are you making? Do you need the pics because your going to draw them? Sorry to be nosy =P

Hinoshi-chan
June 10th, 2004, 06:24 AM
Well, I am Going to be drawing them ^-^
but im makin my forums a pokemon eevee banner for em, and i somewhat needed a few images of her and her evolutions ^-^

^-^ Im going to be drawing them mainley though ^_^ thankies!

Misty Lover17
June 10th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Hi again Unown! For some reason when I click on the pictures that I requested it shows a page with a message in a different language. I can't see me pictures. Could you please repost them?

Junichi
June 11th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Anyone have pictures of Junichi? Doesnt matter what he is doing.

Unown_
June 12th, 2004, 08:45 AM
Hi again Unown! For some reason when I click on the pictures that I requested it shows a page with a message in a different language. I can't see me pictures. Could you please repost them?
Do you mean this request?
Hi! I have some requests. I would like pictures of Misty posing from "Some like it Hot,Just Add Water and Love,Pokemon Style". She looks great in those parts. And nice too.

Anyone have pictures of Junichi? Doesnt matter what he is doing.
Your request is located at here (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040612/)

Misty Lover17
June 12th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Unown
Do you mean this request?

Yep! That's the one! :cool:

Junichi
June 12th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Thx! Those pictures are perfect for an avatar.

Morkula
June 12th, 2004, 07:41 PM
Does anyone have pics of the Japanese Pokemon Heroes opening credits scene? One of my friends asked me to help find some, so it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Kenta
June 13th, 2004, 07:11 PM
I've uploaded 30 pictures that should match your requests. You can find them here (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040605/2/)

Thank you so much!
Those pictures are really great! How did you make them?

Unown_
June 14th, 2004, 12:51 PM
I've got a small program called VirtualDub. This program can scroll through a video file frame by frame and it has an option to save a frame to the Windows clipboard in bitmap format.

Misty Lover17
June 14th, 2004, 09:47 PM
That's pretty cool! So that's how you get your great pictures.

By the way, when are you going to repost my pictures that I requested? Of course, when they're ready, post away!. :cool: Unless they are already ready to post, of course.

Unown_
June 15th, 2004, 09:19 AM
Don't worry, I will repost your request as soon as possible. It's just that I let my friend borrowed the disk where the episodes are on.

PKMN_grl
June 16th, 2004, 04:46 AM
Um... Sorry to bother everybody but, does anybody have a picture of Marina when she went sparkly eyed and was talking to Minaki. And another picture where she was examining him/his clothes.

And does anyone have a picture of Wataru in Marina's obsessing, Marina obsessing about Wataru, and Marina's scrapbook of Wataru?

Unown_
June 20th, 2004, 04:21 AM
@Misty Lover17
I've made some screenshots from "Some like it Hot". The screenshots from the other episodes are coming, I'll post them later on.
Screenshot 1 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/20040620/misty-01.txt)
Screenshot 2 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/20040620/misty-02.txt)
Screenshot 3 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/20040620/misty-03.txt)
Screenshot 4 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/20040620/misty-04.txt)

Does anyone have pics of the Japanese Pokemon Heroes opening credits scene? One of my friends asked me to help find some, so it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I've made some screenshots from the opening scene. They can be found here (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040620/1).

Um... Sorry to bother everybody but, does anybody have a picture of Marina when she went sparkly eyed and was talking to Minaki. And another picture where she was examining him/his clothes.

And does anyone have a picture of Wataru in Marina's obsessing, Marina obsessing about Wataru, and Marina's scrapbook of Wataru?
They can be found here (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040620/2/). I hope their the ones you meant. If not, please let me know.

Brian Powell
June 21st, 2004, 04:50 AM
Brock falls in love with every woman he sees and then gets pulled by the ear, shirt collar or leg by Max a lot. It's a fact. Can someone send funny pictures of Brock getting pulled away by Max or the funny pictures of Brock's face when he falls in love, please?

Is anyone paying me any attention?

Evil Togepi
June 21st, 2004, 08:14 AM
Originally Posted by Legendary Trainer

I've got a few here if you like, I probably have more but I just went for the ones I knew I had, looking through my entire collection of screenshots would take a bit too long XD

PKMN_grl
June 21st, 2004, 05:05 PM
They can be found here (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040620/2/). I hope their the ones you meant. If not, please let me know.

Those are perfect! The exact ones I was looking for! Thank you so much!

parallelzero
June 21st, 2004, 05:22 PM
does anybody have any pictures from Jirachi: Wishmaker when Flygon and Salamence kept shooting fake groudon? also could i have some good shots of fake groudon?

Brian Powell
June 22nd, 2004, 12:39 AM
I've got a few here if you like, I probably have more but I just went for the ones I knew I had, looking through my entire collection of screenshots would take a bit too long XD

Thank you!

Unown_
June 22nd, 2004, 02:00 PM
does anybody have any pictures from Jirachi: Wishmaker when Flygon and Salamence kept shooting fake groudon? also could i have some good shots of fake groudon?
I've uploaded some screenshots of Flygon and Salamence and Meta-Groudon. You can find them here (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040623/)

Kitty17794
June 23rd, 2004, 05:16 AM
Does anyone have pictures of Jessie's haircut from "Tracey Gets Bugged?"

Evil Togepi
June 23rd, 2004, 08:24 AM
Does anyone have pictures of Jessie's haircut from "Tracey Gets Bugged?"

I've attached the one I have if it helps ^^

Kitty17794
June 23rd, 2004, 10:58 AM
Eeee! Thank you thank you.

Do you have one of Jessie and James doing the motto, when they are doing their pose, and their hair is like the same length? XD

Evil Togepi
June 23rd, 2004, 03:09 PM
Nope unfortunatly I don't, although I do have a few more with her hair short in other scenes if you wish to have those ^^

Misty Lover17
June 23rd, 2004, 04:22 PM
@Misty Lover17
I've made some screenshots from "Some like it Hot". The screenshots from the other episodes are coming, I'll post them later on.

Thanks! Can't wait for more! :cool:

Kitty17794
June 23rd, 2004, 07:30 PM
Nope unfortunatly I don't, although I do have a few more with her hair short in other scenes if you wish to have those ^^

Ooo yes please! :D

And does anyone have TR Motto pictures from "Way off Day off?"

Evil Togepi
June 24th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Okay there you go, there are all the decent images I have with Jesse and her short hair in the episode ^^ Enjoy!

Kitty17794
June 25th, 2004, 07:08 AM
Thanks so much! :D *huggle*

Evil Togepi
June 25th, 2004, 07:55 AM
You're very welcome ^^ I'm glad I could help!

MiNuN*
June 26th, 2004, 03:28 AM
A picture request thread? I've never seen one, maybe I was too lazy not checking out this category.

May I request an image of Pikachu doing Thunderbolt? Thanks.

Unown_
June 26th, 2004, 12:12 PM
A picture request thread? I've never seen one, maybe I was too lazy not checking out this category.

May I request an image of Pikachu doing Thunderbolt? Thanks.

I hope these will do.

Kitty17794
July 2nd, 2004, 05:25 AM
anyone have pictures from Bound for Trouble? ^_^;

Jeikobu
July 5th, 2004, 09:32 AM
Hey Unown, could I get that picture from your sig without the writing?

Snivi
July 5th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Can I request pics of Flannery?

Misty Lover17
July 6th, 2004, 10:48 PM
I wonder, when will the rest of my requests will be done. It's been a little while.

pokeknight
July 7th, 2004, 12:24 AM
I want a pic of squirtle usin bubble!(if possible animated) Does anybody have it?

Shana
July 7th, 2004, 05:55 AM
I was wondering if anybody has a picture/pictures of Misty in the episode "The Misty Mermaid" in Season One. I was looking up the episode, and some websites say it is episode 58-59, and some say 61, so it is somewhere in between there. Anyone who can do this for me, I will greatly appreciate it.

EDIT) Nevermind, I found tons of pictures right Here! (http://pobladores.lycos.es/channels/aficiones_y_tiempo_libre/Anime_Jupiter/area/9/subarea/3)

Unown_
July 7th, 2004, 01:01 PM
Hey Unown, could I get that picture from your sig without the writing?
Sure no problem, I've attached it with this post.

I wonder, when will the rest of my requests will be done. It's been a little while.
I'm expecting my discs back from my friend this Friday/Saturday, sorry for the delay.

I can make some but I've borrowed the discs out where the episodes are on to a friend of mine. I'm expecting it back this Friday/Saturday.

I want a pic of squirtle usin bubble!(if possible animated) Does anybody have it?
The time I could remember seeing Squirtle using bubble was during the opening of the first movie. I've attached that to this post.

Jeikobu
July 7th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Domo arigato for the picture Unown! ^^

Shadow
July 8th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Can someone please get a semi-large picture of Cacnea hugging James? My internet is messing up so I can't go on IRC to download an episode from #free_pokemon and get one myself.

Unown_
July 11th, 2004, 04:02 AM
@Misty_lover17
Ok, I've got my discs back. Here are the pics:
Misty-01 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/20040710/misty-01.txt)
Misty-02 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/20040710/misty-02.txt)
Misty-03 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/20040710/misty-03.txt)
Misty-04 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/20040710/misty-04.txt)
Misty-05 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/20040710/misty-05.txt)
Misty-06 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/20040710/misty-06.txt)

I've uploaded the pictures you've requested. You can find them here. (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040711/1/)

Can someone please get a semi-large picture of Cacnea hugging James? My internet is messing up so I can't go on IRC to download an episode from #free_pokemon and get one myself.
I've made only one screenshot of that, since all the canea hugging James scenes are the same. The picture is located here (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040711/2/cacneahug.jpg)

Kitty17794
July 11th, 2004, 05:42 AM
Anyone have a picture of James surfing during the motto? I dont know the ep name, but i think its the one with all the Magikarp and the funny professor in the Orange Islands eps.

Snivi
July 11th, 2004, 07:23 AM
I've uploaded the pictures you've requested. You can find them here. (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040711/1/)

Thanks so much for that. =)

Shadow
July 11th, 2004, 05:43 PM
I've made only one screenshot of that, since all the canea hugging James scenes are the same. The picture is located here (http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040711/2/cacneahug.jpg)
Thanks! I needed this.
*goes of to inflict horribleness upon the world using this pic*

Kitty17794
July 12th, 2004, 05:18 AM
Lookin for pictures of James from "Stun Spore Detour"

Anyone have some? He was so cute in that ep XD

Evil Togepi
July 12th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Lookin for pictures of James from "Stun Spore Detour"

I've uploaded the best ones I could find in my collection of shots from that episode here:

http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/PDUTogepi/Stun%20Spore/

Kitty17794
July 12th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Thanks so much! I'm looking for a pic from that same ep, of James flicking his hair back. Got one of that?

Evil Togepi
July 13th, 2004, 02:16 AM
Well I have a small screenshot of that, it's small and pretty bad quality though *I found it on another message board XD*
Anyway I've attached it for you ^^

Kitty17794
July 14th, 2004, 12:22 PM
WHEEEEEEEE! Thanks *huggle*

I know I'm requesting alot x.x;;
but anyone got pics from "Address Unknown?"

Evil Togepi
July 14th, 2004, 12:50 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/togepi/address.htm

I've uploaded pictures from the episode "Address unown" in a zip file at the above link ^^
I apologize for the freaky "David Blaine" name on some of them XD I forgot to get rid of that during the episode....darn interactive buttons...

Misty Lover17
July 16th, 2004, 02:20 AM
@Misty_lover17
Ok, I've got my discs back. Here are the pics:
Misty-01 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/20040710/misty-01.txt)
Misty-02 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/20040710/misty-02.txt)
Misty-03 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/20040710/misty-03.txt)
Misty-04 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/20040710/misty-04.txt)
Misty-05 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/20040710/misty-05.txt)
Misty-06 (http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/attach/20040710/misty-06.txt)

Thanks! I got some more requests.........

Mantine Overboard!: The part where she first appears in her wetsuit,posing. I would like a full body shot of it, like those three May pictures that was posted earlier in the thread[ the one with her in a swimsuit and the two from her first contest].

The Song of Jigglypuff: The part where Jigglypuff first sings it's song; when they show Misty sleeping sitting up.

The Little Big Horn: The part where they are resting at the police station; when they are talking about the baby Stantler and when they are sleeping.

Hikaru's Twin
July 16th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Got a small request: Can anyone find any pics of the pokemon radio DJ Mary? Preferrably full body images, but if that isn't possible, others will do... ^^