PDA

View Full Version : Hello, friends!

corruptionfever45
May 19th, 2013, 1:37 PM
I'm Corruptionfever45, but most people just call me Corrupt. Feel free to call me whatever you'd like. I'm so grateful to be a part of this community, and I hope to make many friends!

Dangelitus
May 20th, 2013, 6:55 AM
Hi corruption, welcome to the community, sorry for the delay in the answer, but the sundays usually a lot of people go outside of their house to have fun XD

You'll find this community very nice, we have a lot of topics about pokemon and other things, just be sure to post in correct forum.

If you explore, you'll encounter a forum to talk about the games of pokemon from the original until the newest. We have too a forum to talk about the newest game of pokemon that will release in octuber of this year, the POKEMON X/Y

Tell us more about you, like your favorite games, where are you from, what do you like most of pokemon.

For me, the part i like more about pokemon games its the idea of cacth all them, i mean i love the idea of a collection, and their powers, the tournaments, all of that its very cool.

Have fun and i hope you can integrated in the forum :)

Sheep
May 20th, 2013, 8:25 AM
Gengar is amaaaaazing. He's my favorite ghost type and if you're a fan of him, we already have something in common! Do you happen to be a ghost type fan, by any chance?

Welcome to the community though, Corrupt, and great to meet you! If you're looking to make friends with similar interests, you're in the right place. :) We're really friendly here and all of us like Pokemon so you'll have things in common with people instantly. What do you like about the franchise? Games, I'm assuming? Personally I'm also a fan of the anime and merchandise, but the games are pretty darn amazing as well, especially the upcoming sixth gen ones that we absolutely cannot wait for. A lot of new members have been joining to discuss X and Y lately so I'm sure you'd fit riiight in if you were interested in 'em, too! Just a suggestion.

Hope you've been having a wonderful time browsing around so far. Go make some more posts! That's what makes forums fun, after all, since you get the best experience by exploring the community. :D I can't quite tell what interests you have as far as Pokemon goes, but generally the Current Generation Pokemon Discussions (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=201) appeal to pretty much every new member; it's the place to talk about the most recent generations, trade, and battle. We have many great boards for all kinds of members, including off-topic discussions like forum games and clubs, so you can delve into that anytime, too.

Have a great time around the forum and feel free to private message me if you need any help! I'm always here to assist you guys.