PDA

View Full Version : Allow me to introduce myself...

Limerent
May 19th, 2013, 07:02 PM
For I am... THE BATMAN!!!{D:}

Lol jks, hi :) My name is Mark, or O07_eleven in the online universe, but you may call me any variation of that , stranger ;)

Sooooo, I'm a 17 year old male from Sydney, Australia. I'm dead skinny, have short brown hair and nondescript grey eyes that will observe you quietly, but a mouth that is too shy to say hi ;-; I'm sort of socially awkward, and tend to get along better with people who live halfway across the world than the peers around me. My finest skill is procrastination, YAY!My interests are gaming, reading and eating food (although the last one is sort of a requirement).

Pokemon: My first and favourite game was Sapphire <3 I have also owned, Colosseum, Pokemon box and Pearl. Pokemon is the nostalgic memories of my childhood, which I still hold close. Fave poke is Chimecho.

Why am I here? I don't know, I've been lurking for a while. I like to socialize with people online, so maybe I can make some friends here :) See you around!

- O07_eleven (Also my PSN username)

Hikamaru
May 19th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Did you say you were from Australia? And from Sydney? That fits my description as well!

Hello Mark, welcome to PC! I have to admit this, but you've got a fellow Sydneysider right here in yours truly! I'm Hikari10, although I usually get called Hikari here. I'm 20 (turning 21 in October) and I have been into Pokemon since I was a little chibi, my first Pokemon game was Ruby, and I then went on to play the entire 4th and 5th Generation main series games. My fave Pokemon is Oshawott and my fave type is the Water-type. A Chimecho fan I see? That poor little thing barely gets any love due to being so rare and having lower-than-average stats.

I noticed you haven't played anything outside of 3rd and 4th Generation, so maybe you should play the other games sometime so you can catch up. Diamond & Pearl imo weren't that great compared to the rest of 4th Gen, due to the slow speed but thankfully the games after it fixed that up. Based on the games you've played I recommend checking out Advance Generation Gaming (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=164), Fourth Generation Gaming (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=238) and Spinoff Games (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=110). There's a few other parts of PC you might like as well so feel free to browse!

Have fun fellow Aussie, and I'll be seeing you around the forums! If you ever need help you can go ask Cirno or another moderator and they'll be happy to help!

- Hikari10

Creame
May 20th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Well hello, Mark!

Australia, sweet! Warm welcome to PC! :D

Sheep
May 20th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Gawsh we certainly have a lot in common already.. that's awesome. n~n Welcome to PC Mark!

I'm pretty skinny too; luckily I seem to have good metabolism so I don't really gain weight. Also don't eat a lot though but.. food is delicious. If I didn't feel so guilty I'd probably devour a ton of it in one sitting. :D; Let me know what your favorite food is! I'm a sucker for sushi and Spanish food, though food in general is just amaaazing.

But yeah, it is a lot easier to make friends online, right? I find I have more in common with people I meet through the internet, as sad as that is to say, but it's also pretty cool when you think about how easy it is to meet people on the other side of the world. There are so many amazing people on PC who probably have similar interests to you, so this is also a great place to meet people. :) If you enjoy socializing online then stick around for a long time! There are so many awesome people waiting for you to talk to them. Since we share so many interests already, you can leave a message on my profile anytime and we'll definitely be good friends! We can talk about food, the internet, Sapphire (because the third generation was amazing), and plenty of other things, yeah!

You should totally fight that procrastination though. It eats away at me too and it can be so, so hard to get yourself to do things. But when you finally get to work, it becomes worth it! 8)

Hmm, did you play any other Pokemon games besides the ones you listed? And do you have plans to buy X and Y when they come out?! There's just so much I can talk about but I'll save that for later, hehe. Enjoy your stay on PC, Mark, and see you around! Remember that our amazing staff and members are always here to answer any questions you may have, so contact us anytime.

Limerent
May 20th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Thank you all for the kind welcoming messages, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, like i'm hugging a Torchic :3 @Cirno I'll talk to you later, i'm currently being the cool kid at school (jks) :P Have a nice day people!