PDA

View Full Version : back yet again

xxkaylabby
May 20th, 2013, 04:56 PM
i haven't been active at all except to check on things, but today i did some posting so i guess i am officially back.
looking for some new friends and hoping to stay active ^_^.
just leave me a vm! i'm nice!

Aemirch
May 20th, 2013, 05:57 PM
i haven't been active at all except to check on things, but today i did some posting so i guess i am officially back.Hey, I remember talking with you. You've been an unstable follower of the site, just like me. Welcome back.
looking for some new friends and hoping to stay active ^_^.How about some old friends (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=282994)? Hope you stay active this time.

Sheep
May 21st, 2013, 12:21 PM
Kayla! I was wondering where you went. :'( Welcome back! Try not to disappear again since it just isn't the same on PC without you, especially in the Art & Design board. You're such a warm face around the forum.

Yeah, you'll make friends so long as you post around and keep checking back, and from the looks of things you already have a handful of friends around the forum. :D You're a great girl so I can't fathom why people wouldn't want to get to know you. We've spoken a few times but the conversations never lasted long, so I'll take this opportunity to break the ice and get to know you better - expect a VM from me! You'll always be PC's "official" Espeon to me, haha.

Anyways, have a great time again! :) I'm sure you're well aware of how things work already and such. Glad to see you've already been settling in again and making posts so make sure to keep on track with that! Since I'm curious, did your activity drop due to irl issues or did you just lose interest in posting for a while? I've had phases where I got into new things and that was eating up my interests, though I never did stop liking Pokemon altogether or anything.

You totally should stick around for longer this time though, especially with our Get-Together events coming up soon. That's really going to be fun. But... I'm rambling a bit now lmao, so guess this is it!

Really glad to have you back Kayla, have fun. <3

Kouzan
May 21st, 2013, 01:42 PM
Hey Kayla! I've talked to you before so it's always good to see friends return and come back to the forums. Welcome back!

I'm already friends with you so I guess that's one step you won't have to take. But here's to making more friends here. :) See you around once again.

vanillagfx
May 21st, 2013, 02:11 PM
Hey there Kayla, sounds like me in a way with the only checking in once in a while but I haven't been here long enough to actually meet anyone but it seems as if you have some nice friends from what I've read. Anyway you should totally check out my introduction too. =D

xxkaylabby
May 21st, 2013, 08:35 PM
Kayla! I was wondering where you went. :'( Welcome back! Try not to disappear again since it just isn't the same on PC without you, especially in the Art & Design board. You're such a warm face around the forum.

Yeah, you'll make friends so long as you post around and keep checking back, and from the looks of things you already have a handful of friends around the forum. :D You're a great girl so I can't fathom why people wouldn't want to get to know you. We've spoken a few times but the conversations never lasted long, so I'll take this opportunity to break the ice and get to know you better - expect a VM from me! You'll always be PC's "official" Espeon to me, haha.

Anyways, have a great time again! :) I'm sure you're well aware of how things work already and such. Glad to see you've already been settling in again and making posts so make sure to keep on track with that! Since I'm curious, did your activity drop due to irl issues or did you just lose interest in posting for a while? I've had phases where I got into new things and that was eating up my interests, though I never did stop liking Pokemon altogether or anything.

You totally should stick around for longer this time though, especially with our Get-Together events coming up soon. That's really going to be fun. But... I'm rambling a bit now lmao, so guess this is it!

Really glad to have you back Kayla, have fun. <3

thanks cirno ^_^ we will have to talk more, and i can't wait for that event. for as long as i've been here, i haven't been able to get involved! i mostly post in the art section. and yes i am the official shiny green espeon, but it was time for a change ^__^ as you can tell by my new theme!

Hey Kayla! I've talked to you before so it's always good to see friends return and come back to the forums. Welcome back!

I'm already friends with you so I guess that's one step you won't have to take. But here's to making more friends here. :) See you around once again.

thank you! i'll be sure to send you a message!

Hey there Kayla, sounds like me in a way with the only checking in once in a while but I haven't been here long enough to actually meet anyone but it seems as if you have some nice friends from what I've read. Anyway you should totally check out my introduction too. =D

can't wait to talk more~

curiousnathan
May 21st, 2013, 11:04 PM
Wow, I haven't talked to you in ages! I'm not too sure if you remember me either haha. You were one of my first friends here; remember the user GoingPokemonCrazy777? More importantly, welcome back! I Can't wait to see you more around the forums! 8)