PDA

View Full Version : What up, PC?

Zivlok
May 20th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Hi, all! I've been lurking for a few days and decided to buckle down and register. I'll probably be spending most of my time in the emulation forums, because my friends and I are trying to make our first game hack, project-titled Pokemon Pacifica (set in a fictionalized version of the Pacific Northwest)! But I might bleed over to the other forums as well. :)

Sheep
May 20th, 2013, 08:52 PM
Registering is always the better choice. ;P Lurking around means you miss out on so much stuff, so I'm super glad to see you've decided to become a member! Welcome to the forum, Zivlok.

The Emulation board is going to be your best friend if you're looking to hack so it's cool that you've already found it and made a post! I'll be looking forward to seeing your project in the future since I like hacks myself. Remember to keep trying and never give up.. makes me sad to see all these eager hackers say they'll make a hack and then you never hear from them again. :( It's definitely tough but all the feedback you get once it's up and published is worth it! ..kind of makes me wish I didn't give up on trying to make a game all these years ago, but the spark seemed to have died out anyways. I probably wouldn't have been very good at it, hehe.

But yeah, hopefully you do branch out into other parts of the forum while you're here. It's a lot more fun to explore the whole board since there's so much more to PC than just a single section. :) I'd know that well, since I started out sitting around mostly in Emulation for a few years before posting around more. You'll make a ton more buddies that way! They're all here waiting to meet you!

So yeah, have a great time all right! Read the rules before posting and etc, and if you ever need some forum-related help you can always ask a staff member. We're the peeps with the blue names. Have a blast and hopefully we run into each other again in the future!

..oh, and don't disappear on us! :D Stick around forever!