View Full Version : Hello everyone! I am bitbybyte!

May 21st, 2013, 11:47 AM
Well as by my profile name I am.... bitbybite! Well, with that let me go into description of everything. I am a gamer and Pokemon lover as well as a hacker. My hacking knowledge is pretty large and I am thinking about making tutorials on Youtube. My name on Youtube is FalseSceptile. I make gaming videos and love to make tutorials! I hope to join Pokemon rom projects and to make a impact on PokeCommunity! Look out users! This guy is rising to the top!
And with that, thank you!

May 21st, 2013, 12:12 PM
Yeahhh lookie at this super dedicated new member! :D Welcome to PC!

I like games too and used to play MMOs a looot a few years ago. Kind of died down though, and it's been at least a year or two since I took an MMO seriously. :( Steam games are where it's at! But since I play on a Mac now there are a lot of games I can't try.. yet. Gonna need Parallel Desktop and Windows 7 sometime aaagh.

It's really impressive that you're a good hacker though, we're pretty much the ideal community for Pokemon hackers in my opinion so you'll probably fit in very well over at the Emulation boards. Lots of new members join and show interest in wanting to hack but a lot of them don't get far, probably because it's so confusing/hard to start learning. Tutorials would be awesome and I'm sure would help people out a lot, so you should totally do that! :D Hacking is pretty much gibberish to me so I'd be interested in looking at some videos sometime just out of curiosity, haha.

BUT YEAH make sure you stick around, all right! You seem pretty enthusiastic, which is cool, so it'd be sad to lose a member like that. Work hard and rise to the top - you'll become a champion in no time. Great meeting you bitbybite and again, welcome to PC! <3

May 22nd, 2013, 3:39 AM
Thank you Cirno, and I really like your signature.