PDA

View Full Version : Here again! :)

Esoj
May 22nd, 2013, 12:32 PM
Hello people! I'm here again after months of abscence due to school stress. I hope to enjoy my time here again as I did several months ago. :)

Sheep
May 22nd, 2013, 02:25 PM
Welcome baaack! I don't quite remember you, but let's change that! :) I love your avatar, Grimsley is one of the most awesome Elite Four members.

Awww, yeah school is a pain. I just finished my last final today! What are you studying? Hope your exams haven't been overwhelming you too much. ;~; If all goes well I should only have one semester left to graduate so there's always that to look forward to.. but then you have to work, haha. Though work seems a lot better than school in my eyes.

Not much has happened since your last post in December, but there's a ton to look forward to this summer. :D We have a Get-Together lined up for the members that should be coming in a month or so. That's always really exciting, especially since many of us have more free time in the summer. If you're interested you should stop by the Questions & Feedback section and place your votes on what week is best for you! Stick around this time for a long while, okay? If you ever need help getting back into the forum, there's always a staff member around who will be able to help. I'm always around to assist and even chat with you if you're interested, since it's understandable that things can get a little lonely around a big forum like this one if you're not acquainted with anyone. Don't be shy!

See you around and great having you back!

The Sly Fox
May 22nd, 2013, 02:29 PM
Hey! Welcome back to PC! I love to see old members return (:

Anyway, yeah, school can be stressful and take up a lot of peoples time. School is more important though! I see members leave for this reason all the time, as long as you come back when its over its all good! :3

Anyway, welcome back! If you need anything, just ask (:

Esoj
May 22nd, 2013, 10:50 PM
Thanks to both for the welcome, very appreciated!
I'm glad to know you like my avatar. Sometime ago I was looking for a Grimsley pic, but not a regular picture, a rare and fantastic one. The background color, the yellow of the scarf, and the suit makes a nice and eye-catching contrast. The flowers and the lack of eyes gives a hint of mystery.
I'm studying architecture...lots of work, headaches, stress, and what I can say? you really need to love it to prevail haha. The exams were ok; the projects, horrible at some point, but at least all ended well. The next semester will be my fourth year, but my second in archi. So, left around 2-3 years for my graduation :/
I'm looking forward to increase my activity here as well as getting various friendly battles out there and learn a bit more in this never-ending school of pokemon. :)

P.S. The "Let's fly together" artwork is so beautiful. It got my heart in a sec.

LadyNyx
May 23rd, 2013, 12:21 AM
Hello! I'm new, but I still wish to say welcome back~! I really like your avatar, it's a great pic of Grimsley.

Also, I quite like the Let's Fly Together artwork as well. It's amazing. :)

Esoj
May 24th, 2013, 12:17 AM
@LadyNyx Thank you for your welcome, I appreciate it as well :) This is a great and complete forum full of fun, I hope you enjoy your stay here. As Cirno said, this is a big forum, but the people here are close and very friendly. If you have doubts of something, just stop and ask, the people will get you to the other side very soon :)
Nice to say welcome and hope to see you around very soon :)