PDA

View Full Version : I'm back again

SwirlyBirds
May 22nd, 2013, 05:07 PM
I haven't been very active on PC for almost a year now, and recently I've been coming on every couple of months, but I've finally got some more free time and got back into the mood to come on here.. see you guys around (again!)

Arx
May 22nd, 2013, 05:23 PM
I haven't been very active on PC for almost a year now, and recently I've been coming on every couple of months, but I've finally got some more free time and got back into the mood to come on here.. see you guys around (again!)
Welcome back to PC HackDeoxys! I remember seeing you in an hack project. Happy to see you back! I'm sure you'll remember the Emulation & ROM Hacking (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) forum even though it got reorganized. I'm sure you'll find yourself here.
Welcome back and have fun!

Toshiro.
May 22nd, 2013, 07:08 PM
Welcome back to the forum :) I'm not sure how much PC has changed in a year, or if it looks a little different to you or not, but if it does don't worry. Nothing's changed that much. Everything is very easy to find. Anyway, glad to see you come back and I hope you stick around :)