PDA

View Full Version : Question: How to get more people to help with your Hack?

bitbybyte
May 24th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Hello everyone! Today, I want to share with you a question that I have tried
solving on my own and couldn't figure out. #1: I am creating a Rom Hack right now
and I sent the submission couple of days ago but it isn't up. I put it in the progressing
hacks area because I started on it, but it isn't put up yet. #2: How do I find people to help me with my hack? I need a lot of supporters and helpers, can you guys help me out?

-bbb

Sheep
May 24th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Hi bitbybyte. :D If you look around the Emulation & ROM Hacking board, you'll see a subforum called Team Discussions (click) (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68) where you can request help with your game. See the Help recruitment thread up there in the area I linked to? That'll be the best place for you to post; just remember to follow the guidelines outlined in the first post.

As for your first issue, it takes time since your thread will need to be approved/disapproved by the section moderator. Looking at the Progressing Hacks subforum, it looks like your thread was denied, so I'd recommend private messaging DrFuji to ask why. You probably didn't follow the correct format. :(

bobandbill
May 24th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Answered fairly concisely, so I think I'll close this then. Note that this section is more for forum-wide concerns than rom hack threads or the such.